14부

Polaris
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

"Hong.. Hong Jong Hyun??" asked him almost yelled at Nara. "Ng ! but why you become that shock ? are you also know him??" said her to Sung joon who reached Yunara's first before Yura. They two agreed to meet up today but it seems like Yura will be late without any news. "ah no.. no i dont know about him but Yura often tell me about him and how much she loves him.. it must be hard for her, right? but when exactly he passed away?" asked him again to make sure that is that same Hong Jong Hyun who donor his heart for him. Nara looks tried to remember it for a while, "hm.. if im not mistaken he passed away a years ago. huhh yup it was so hard fot her. without she tells me all the story but i can see how much she loves him and it must be hurt either when she knows the truth. she loses much weight. you can see later when she is here. But please dont tell anything about this thing because im scared that she will be sad again." Sung Joon nodded as he still cant believe that there is a Hong Jong Hyun heart inside his body and how to tell Yura about it. Finally all his question has been answered now. He already know why his heart feels that pain whenever he is around Yura. "Jong hyun-ssi.. you can relieved now.. your heart finally found your loved one. even you are not here anymore but i will tell her how much you also love her. i can feel it. you must be happy because she really love you. im envy with you, Jong Hyun-ssi. since you saved my life with this heart, i promise you to take care of her, your loved one. i never let her down anymore. but what should i do..?" He talks himself as he grabs his chest. 

"Sung Joon Oppa, sorry im late. i need to take care something first. Nara-aa, thanks for accompanied him. you can go back to work.." said Yura when she reach Yunara's with her flat expression. Sung Joon can see how much she must suffered those pains alone only by looking at her eyes. "Yura-aa.. are you okay ?? your face loks a bit pale?" asked him pretending not know anything. she force herself to smile, "ah ? no im fine.. i just on diet Oppa. have you order something ? aaah im so thirsty". "Yura-aa, i wanna eat Bingsoo.. Eottae??" he asked her to go to her favorite place as he wanna cheers her up. she nodded and smiled. "lets go!".

"whoah.. its been so loong since i haven't eat this melon Bingsoo" told Yura enjoying her Bingsoo. It makes Sung Joon smiled when he reminds that this is the place when he meets her for the first time. "Yah, you dont remember this is the place we met each other for the first time?"asked him annoyed. "sure i remember when you always looked at me. it was so strange you know?! haissh it still annoying whenever i remind it" she pouted her lips

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter