The Boy in the Bathtub

Convenience Store Boy

Friday rolled around the corner and I honestly could not wait to start drinking. People soon found out about Chanyeol and I, mostly people said that he dumped me because I lost the game so he didn't want to be seen with me. So then even more criticize came to me from a lot of people. My volleyball coach told me to take this week off because of what happened. I really wanted to quit because I lost all motivation to do anything related to the sport. I noticed that I was putting volleyball first instead of my friends and family. 

When I called my mom and told her what happened, she could tell I was super stressed. She told me that I didn't call her for almost two weeks at the most. Usually I would video call my mom once every couple days at the least. But she was upset about the break up. My mom adored Chanyeol. She would teach him some recipes that I enjoyed so he could cook them for me because I can't cook if my life depended on it. So since my mom loved Chanyeol dearly, I couldn't tell her about him cheating.

After my Friday class, I went to my dorm as usual because Gaeun was waiting there with her hefty makeup bag. Seriously, she has almost every colour of lipstick and eyeshadow you could think of. No matter what she does to my face, it always comes out so nicely.

"Are you ready for tonight?!" she squealed, as she followed me into my dorm room. I threw my backpack onto my bed then taking my phone out of my jacket pocket.

I shrugged. "I don't know. I want to get over this slump I'm in but I'm too lazy to put on anything decent." I scrolled through social media, checking my text messages, and just went through my phone as Gaeun started taking out the stuff she'll be using on my face.

"Well, once I'm done with you..." she turned around to smirk at me. "Chanyeol will wish he didn't break up with you."

"Yeah, me too." I mumbled so Gaeun wouldn't hear me.

She started coming near me with a brush with liquid on it and I started to feel nervous. I was never one for the full makeover. Usually I just wore some mascara and maybe eyeliner if I felt like it.

"Since you barely wear makeup as it is, I'm just going to do a natural looking wing and a pale lipstick. Okay?" Gaeun said as she was brushing the foundation onto my face.

I smiled at her. "I really don't think I have a choice."

 

~ * ~

 

I stood at the doorway of the house that the party was happening. I kept tugging at my dress to keep it down but when I did that it would pull down the top part to reveal my cleavage. I couldn't have it my way with the dress because Gaeun asked Aerin to bring her black clubbing dress over so I could wear it with my black pumps. I wasn't uncomfortable, I just wanted to be in my pajamas.

As Gaeun pulled on my hand farther into the house, I noticed a lot of people I didn't know. I mean Seoul University is a big school but you think I would recongnize some people from my classes or just walking through campus.

Even with the music blaring from the stereo I could still hear Aerin telling us that she was going to get a beer from the keg. Alcohol sounded good so I decided to follow her closely, trying not to trip over my heels. Before we got here I got a text message from Luhan saying that they were already there so I really wanted to see them. Truth be told I wanted to show off in front of Chanyeol. I think I looked pretty hot with all the makeup and the dress. Gaeun even curled my hair to have loose waves. 

Once we got to the keg, Aerin poured us both drinks. I immediately started to drink it because I noticed a few eyes on me. Okay I'll be honest, I'm such a light weight so maybe after three beers at the least I turn into, as my friends tell me, a lovable person.

"Look who actually looks pretty when she actually tries." I heard a snide remark from behind me. Making me turn around, I was ready to punch whoever said that. Only did I see Sehun chuckling with Luhan beside him. So I didn't punch him, I only smacked him really hard in the shoulder.

Sehun cowered in pain. "Ouch, you may look like a girl but you hit hard like a man." he whimpered.

"Serves you right. I'm always pretty." I put a hand on my hip and gave him a dirty look. This kid... 

"Well come on pretty girl, let's go dance!" Sehun tugged on my hand to the middle of the living room where there were some people already dancing themselves.

I chugged the last bit of my drink and put the plastic cup onto the table that I passed.

Sehun stopped us right near the patio door which was close to the others who were dancing. I never really danced with anyone other than Chanyeol because he was so protective of me. So now dancing with Sehun was kind of different. I didn't hate it but it just wasn't Chanyeol.

My hips swayed with the music and Sehun placed his hands on my waist so I wrapped my arms around his neck, pulling him closer. We were practically grinding on each other. The alcohol was starting to get into my system and I felt the buzz. With the alcohol going through me and the club like music being blasted through the speakers, all my senses were being heightened. 

Sehun leaned down close to my ear, his hot breath dancing across my neck. "Chanyeol has the angriest eyes I have ever seen right now." Then he quickly spun us around so I could see Chanyeol over his shoulder. I caught his gaze and he did look angry but once he saw me, his look softened. 

To spite him and make him regret cheating on me, I smirked at him. Then leaning a bit back I put both my hands on Sehun's cheeks, cupping them. He looked confused for a second but I quickly brought his lips to mine. We were battling for dominance. Our lips moved together in sync and Sehun's tongue poked through into my mouth. I tasted a strong amount of alcohol from him. Even my few drinks before we got here aided in the fact too. I was getting drunk and making out with Sehun felt good.

I was enjoying myself until it felt like Sehun was being pulled away from me. I opened my eyes to see Chanyeol with a grip on Sehun's collar. His angry eyes were back. I tried to get between them but Chanyeol pushed me away from them. I stumbled back and hit my back against the wall. I groaned but somebody quickly came to my side to help steady me.

"Are you alright?" I heard Aerin but my focus was on Chanyeol who looked scary.

"You !" I saw Chanyeol yell. Everybody was standing around them, unsure of what to do. I tried walking back to them but Aerin pulled me back. She just shook her head.

"You broke up with her remember?" Sehun calmly said. He looked brave but I knew he was scared to see Chanyeol like that. To be honest, we all were.

"That doesn't mean you can make out with my ex-girlfriend and grind all up on each other." Chanyeol furrowed his brows. His grip tightened around Sehun's collar and I was getting nervous about him hitting Sehun.

"She was the one who kissed me first." Sehun responded.

That's it. I had to do something. I walked out of Aerin's grip and grabbed the arm of Chanyeol's that was holding Sehun. Both of them looked at me.

"Chanyeol... let's go talk." I watched his grip lighten and I pulled his arm away. I still had a tight hold as I pulled him outside of the house and into the backyard.

It was dark considering it was almost midnight. I was still kind of drunk but the shock of everything kind of helped me sober up. As soon as we left, the music started back up again and everybody was having a good time like nothing happened.

I stopped when we were alone in the dark. "Why did you do that? We aren't together anymore." I said to act tough.

He took back his arm and ruffled his hair. He was frustrated. I was sure that he didn't even know why he did it. "Out of all the guys you could make out with... you chose Sehun?" he sounded hurt.

"Remember that you cheated on me for two months. Don't even try to pull the innocent act on me! You had the decency to make out with a girl at my tournament. You couldn't have waited until you left the gymnasium?!" I mustered up courage to speak my mind. "So if I wanted to dance with Sehun or make out with him or anybody else, then I can! We are broken up. You don't worry about me. And I won't worry about you. Got it?" I didn't wait for him to respond. "Good."

I turned around and left him standing there, by himself.

 

~ * ~

 

Around two in the morning, altogether I have had four beers and around 3 shots... I think. Everything is blurry and I can't find my friends. I believe they went off to dance or be with other people. I wanted to go home badly. I felt like puking and all I wanted to do was sleep. 

I had my fair share of boys tonight and ever since I talked to Chanyeol, he hasn't bothered me at all. I even noticed him with Sehun, chatting up a storm. 

But for right now, I needed to find a bathroom and fast. I hurried to the bathroom on the main floor. Stumbling over my feet a bit, I made it but it was locked. There was giggling on the other side so I assumed somebody was hooking up. I didn't want to interupt them anymore so I went on my way for a bathroom.

I saw stairs that led upstairs so I held the hand rail tightly and took it one step at a time. Sometimes I forget how hard it is to stand up right and walk properly. 

Alcohol just made me feel so good. I felt like I was floating on a cloud. That's the thing about alchohol though, it makes you forget about a ty life by making you feel happy for once.

I saw the bathroom door once I made it up the stairs so I opened the door and closed it behind me. Another thing about drinking a lot of alcohol, it makes you have to pee almost every half an hour. Since I have been holding it for a lot time, I decided to go. 

My dress was pulled up by myself and I pulled down my underwear a little bit. Sitting down on the toilet I started to pee. But I heard a noise coming from behind the shower curtain. I was mid-stream and I couldn't stop. I had a pretty good thing going. Then all of a sudden, the shower curtain was pulled back and I saw a boy.

I screamed loudly and so did he. I was still peeing as well. 

"Why are you peeing?" he yelled at me.

"You have a lot of alcohol and tell me you don't have to pee!" I retorted. Finally I finished and just sat there because if I got up to pull my underwear back on then he would see my lady bits. Good thing I finished my period this morning.

He stared at me and I felt super uncomfortable. "Wait, don't I know you?" he asked me with a slurred speech. He had quite a few drinks himself, yet why he was in the bathtub? I don't know if I want to know.

I raised an eyebrow at him. He looked familiar but I just couldn't pinpoint how I knew him. 

"You're the girl from the convienence store! Junhee! The girl who got dumped!" he gasped and I wanted to wring his neck out.

I was stuck here though, I couldn't leave until he was gone so I could put my underwear back one.

"Can you leave?" I asked, irritated. 

He furrowed his eyebrows. "I was here first."

"But I'm using the bathroom. You are just sitting in the bathtub scaring the out of everyone." I argued against him. There was no way I was getting up before him.

"Maybe that's why I'm in the bathroom. 'Scaring the out of everyone...'" he shot me a devilish smile. 

Touché.

I was getting really impatient because my stomach was churning really badly. I could feel the vomit slowly raising up my throat. I couldn't have had those shots, it just made the world feel like it was spinning like those tea cup rides at amusement parks. And yet this kid was being a smart to me.

This awful feeling wasn't going away so I had three choices. Either I decide to get up quickly without showing him anything (which might be impossible), try and keep my puke down, or just puke on the floor of the bathroom as I still sit on the toilet. All three choices I really didn't want to do.

Tonight was supposed to be my night out but just bad things after another keep happening to me. It's just not my week.

"You don't look so good." the boy commented to my pale face of trying to keep everything down as long as possible. "You going to puke?"

I opened my mouth to answer him but instead of words, puke burned my throat as it came out... and all over this guy who was still sitting in the bathtub. I don't really want to describe my vomit but let's just say I had a BLT for lunch today...

This guy who was now covered in my vomit took awhile for him to register what had just happened. His entire shirt and pants were covered.

After I expelled everything, I felt so much better. Except this guy started pulling a furious look, I knew I was in trouble.

"The ?!" he yelled, disgusted as he finally stood up in the bathtub. 

I gasped because I really did get it all over him. "I'm so sorry!" I tried telling him, but the look on his face was telling me he wasn't having any of it.

"Why did you puke all over me?" he stepped out of the bathtub now. He walked in front of the mirror to get a better look at himself.

"I was trying to get you to leave but you were being a smart with me." I retorted. "And if you weren't here in the first place then none of this wouldn't have happened."

"I was in here for a reason! You were just the one who walked in without knocking or anything and just started pissing like you own the place!" We were in a yelling match now as he started to his shirt in front of me. I wasn't caught off guard because I was too drunk to care.

"Maybe lock the door if you are going to be all depressing. You aren't really that smart when it comes to common sense, are you?" 

"What do you mean?" His chest was now exposed and I'll admit, he had a decent body... for a twelve year old boy.

"First at the convienence store when you opened your big mouth and assumed I broke up with my boyfriend. You don't say that to a girl or anybody in general. Then here... usually when somebody comes into a bathroom they lock the door behind them so something like this doesn't happen!" I was screaming at him while still on the toilet. I really should get up so I could leave this guy to be all smelly with my puke on him.

"Maybe I didn't come in here by myself? Maybe somebody left me passed out in the bathtub? You ever thought of that?!"

I was sick of this. A headache was forming and my stomach started churning again. In a quick movement, since he was looking at my anymore, I got up off the toilet and pulled up my then fixed my dress.

I stood behind me as I tried to get passed. "I'll pay for your dry-cleaning. Just don't talk to me again, got it?"

He nodded and rinsed his shirt in the sink when I left the bathroom.

I was so glad to be out of that stuffy little bathroom and into an open hallway. I made my way back downstairs and tried to find anyone of my friends. Out of the corner of my eye, I saw Luhan standing against the wall with a beer in his hand while talking to one of his friends. Dodging people left and right, I got to Luhan. Only did he catch a giant whiff of me and made a disgusted face.

"Did you puke?" he questioned me, stop the conversation with his friend.

"Yeah, I did actually. I don't want to talk about it." I muttered. 

"That bad of a vomit session?"

"You have no idea."

I looked towards the staircase to see that guy with a different outfit on coming down the stairs. He had a plastic bag in his hand while he scanned the crowd mostly likely to find me.

We locked eyes almost immediately. This place must have been his house. He made his way to me through the crowd of conversing groups of people. The guy stopped in front of my and shoved the plastic bag filled with his dirty, smelly clothes.

"I want them cleaned by Monday. You can drop them off hear after 3 cause I'll be home by then. We clear?"

"Crystal."

 

 


authours note; happy halloween guys! hope you are getting lots of treats and not being too scared. is it sad that i want to be out trick or treating but i'm twenty so i can't... oh well. my friend and i spent the whole day doing our costumes and this is how the makeup turned out:

aren't we scary? hopefully we get super into the story and it goes to halloween and i get to dress the characters up? i already have ideas! 

oh and i forgot that you officially meet baekhyun in this chapter? i hope that this chapter was kind of funny and don't hate me for the sehun/junhee kiss. just go along with it because its university and a lot of goes down in university. i'm trying to be somewhat realistic with the main girl. not the shy and pure kind. just the typical young adult girl. i kind of based the girl characters off my friends because its pretty realistic then.

here's baekhyun for you guys since you made it to the end of this ramble.

(this is our i imagine him in this fic)