Fourteen

Spontaneity
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Author's POV

Mijoo blinked her eyes open and adjusted to the sunlit room. She smiled and thought it was so nice to wake up and not worry about a thing while she was on vacation with her lover. She tugged the warm covers up over her face as she smiled a toothy grin recalling last night's events. 

Mark felt Mijoo shift and instantly awoke, but didn't bother opening his eyes or moving his body because he was still exhausted. He was laying on his back and furrowed his eyebrows as Mijoo took some of the covers off of his side when she pulled the blankets over her face.

Mark let out a small grunt of discomfort as part of his leg was out of the warm covers. "Mijoo, it's cold, stop pulling the blankets," Mark managed to muster out quietly and tiredly. Mijoo smiled under the covers and decided to sit up and lay on top of Mark's chest like a puppy. They were chest to chest with only a layer of blanket separating the skin on skin contact. Mark's arm immediately went across Mijoo's body as she lay comfortably and quietly on her boyfriend's welcoming torso.

Mijoo started messing with Mark's bed head and asked if he's tired with a playful smirk plastered on her face. Mark responded, "the real question is if you're tired," with a devious smirk of his own creeping up on his face. Mijoo and Mark both chuckled in unison as they shared the same memories about last night.

"Hmm, I don't know," Mark said finally awakening and positioning himself to sit up against the headboard pulling Mijoo onto his lap and wrapping her arms around his neck. "I think we both need another round to reassure ourselves?" Mark said as more of a statement than a question then closed the gap between them, smiling behind their heated morning kiss.

*flashback*
Throughout the whole taxi ride, the couple had some other frustration built up inside of them. Remember how the two had been pretty dormant in the field of love-making? Well, the couple had made it pretty clear in the taxi ride home that they were ready to try again. It was a good thing the taxi driver was jamming out to songs on the radio otherwise it would have been an awkward rest of the ride home for him.

"Mark?" Mijoo whispered to her loving boyfriend. Being the worried boyfriend he is, Mark didn't waste a second once he heard Mijoo's delicate voice pierce through the silence of the car (except for the music on the radio from the driver). She giggled softy at Mark's reaction and assured him that she was okay.

She scooted closer, leaned into Mark and rested her hand on the waistband of his pants that were dangerously near his manhood. "You know what would make me even happier than I am as this very moment?" Mark was slightly taken aback by Mijoo's sudden action and glanced very quickly at her hand that felt like it was sliding lower with every minute passing by. He was so tempted to take her at this moment, but he was a gentleman that had respect..plus, they weren't even alone. It was about a couple blocks until they reached their destination and it took everything for Mark to not respond in a matter that would cause a scene.

Mark quietly cleared his throat and responded, "you drive me crazy, you know that? You should stop before..--"

"Before what,, oppa~" Mijoo responded by pouting like a child, testing Mark's limits. She squeezed Mark's hand tighte

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter