One

Spontaneity
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Mijoo's POV

*BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP*

I opened my eyes and snoozed the clock on my nightstand.

4:30 am

I forgot I set the alarm so early. Our train didn't leave for another two hours, but let's just say Mark's not much of a morning person. I lightly shook his body since he was sleeping face down with his arms under the pillow. Even though my eyes were adjusting to the darkness I could see his body stirring under the sheets, flipping around to face me. I sat up and stretched my stiff arms up towards the ceiling and quietly yawned before hopping out of bed to take a shower.

===

I arrived back in our now fully lit room with a single towel wrapped around my body to not only provide coverage, but also some sort of warmth in this 10 degree weather. I saw Mark sitting at the edge of the bed, rubbing the sleep gently out of his eyes with the palms of his hands, still trying to wake up. When he noticed I was there, he got up and stretched his arms. The 3 years we've been together, he's never been this calm in the morning. It was refreshing, to say the least. He walked up to me while still stretching and in one move, scooped my face in his hands and pecked my forehead before snatching a towel from the rack.

After getting dressed, I dried my hair with the blow dryer, simultaneously switching back and forth from the hot and cool setting to avoid damage and frizziness in this cold, Seoul weather. After drying my hair, I went on to my daily makeup routine, which wasn't much. I was finishing up my my makeup with lipstick using my favorite, berry- lip color, just as Mark walked in the room with just a towel hanging low around his waist. He ruffled his hair and grabbed the towel I had used previously to dry his hair with to ruffle his hair with some more.

I put the cap back on my lipstick and tossed it into my travel bag then turned my attention to admired this handsome man I call my boyfriend. I rested an elbow on the vanity and held a fist under my chin, staring at him with a small smirk. He hated when I did this. I was waiting for him to notice so he could poke me and say--

"Yah! Move your face that way," as if on cue. I laughed and flinched as he poked my forehead.

"Oh, by the way, I put the tickets in my wallet already, yeobo," I said in a loud voice, noticing that he walked into the closet.

"You still haven't told me where we're going, darling. Secrets don't make friends, you know," Mark yelled through the opened door of the closet.

"Good thing you're not just my friend," I yelled back at him. I had my back faced the closet, trying to put my watch on my wrist until I felt a pair of hands snaking around my waist.

I started laughing and pulling away from his embrace, still trying to put my watch on.

"Babe, stop, I'm trying to put my watch on, and it's pretty hard when you're holding me hostage like this." 

Mark took his hands off my waist and rested his chin on my shoulder, taking my arm and holding it up and out so that he could adjust and put my watch on for me. He covered my hand in his and brought it back down to my waist before giving me a sweet kiss on my temple. I turned around wrapping my arms around his neck and brought my lips to his where we shared a short and sweet kiss.

"Satisfied now?" I asked, pulling away from Mark. I felt my lower back hit the vanity as he gently pushed me towards it and went in for another kiss, this time making sure it lasted a good 20 seconds longer than the last one. We pulled apart only for air, to be honest.

"Now I'm satisfied," he said with a raspy voice. I opened my eyes and looked down to see that he was shirtless. God dammit, Mark. It's like, 30 degrees out, cover up. I laughed at this boy's audacity, then pushed his chest so that I could escape from his hold on me before things started heating up more. I threw him a hoodie that was on a chair then headed towards the door. As I was walking out I said, "It's 30 degrees out, you might want to keep warm," then winked at him before disappearing off into the kitchen

5:20 am

The sun was about to rise, so I took this opportunity to

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter