4 - The Last Day Of The Year

Promise me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

~
~
Chanyeol's POV
~
I started writing into another diary which I want to give it to Baekhyun as soon as I think it's time. The reason why? He is my best friend, well, maybe more than that? I don't even know by myself.
'30.12.2011
Hey Baek,
It's almost New Year's Eve/Day and also the first one with you.
I have this habit in walking on my own on the last day of the year you know? I don't remember if I already told you, but it's always better to repeat some things don't you think so too? Ah, I just also want to repeat that I really like your present to me, somehow crazy we gave each other the same thing, right? I will wear the ring at every concert or whenever I am possible to. As a sign of our friendship you know. I hope you also won't forget about the movie night with everyone, where you fell asleep while leaning against me. I don't really know why it is that important to me, but I felt like i was your guardian (nothing against Suho aka Junmyeon ㅋㅋㅋ)
Since we got announced to be debuted soon we barely see each other, only at breakfast or before we go to sleep. While you were recording, I was filming my pathcode in the US. I'm glad I'm back in Seoul since yesterday so we can see each other during our dance practice and MV-filming of MAMA. I hope you are as happy as I am because my best friend matters a lot to me.

Well, I was sitting here right now, not knowing how to continue actually. I can't wait for the day I'm giving this diary to you, Promise Me that you will continuing reading this.
Chanyeollie~'


I sighed after closing it and laid it under my pillow. We already had moved to our new dorm and like last time, I'm sharing a room with Baekhyun. I was really happy about this because he is the person I'm the closest with of the whole group, following by Kyungsoo. I made myself comfortable on my bed, wanting to learn the song text of our debut song. But it wasn't really quiet, someone was chattering in the hallway, not quiet, it was really loud to be honest. Out of the laughter I could tell it was Jongin and Sehun, official maknaes of our group.
I was pretty surprised when Sehun got accepted, but his rapping is really good but I think the main reason they took him is because of his visual. But he is pretty much thinking about himself, knowing he's actually beautiful. But I would have guessed that Jongin would get in, he is the best dancer I have ever seen and he can rap and sing also. Well, I do sing too, but I enjoy rapping much more. 
And instantly, it became quiet. Like Sehun and Jongin disappeared completely. I got up and quietly walked towards the door, listening for a while more until....
BAM.
The door opened really fast and hit my head so hard that I fell backwards and hit the floor that hard that the only thing I could see was darkness.

"Chanyeol-yah?! Wake up Hyung!" "Oh man you guys are so stupid, seriously!" "We didn't know he was standing right behind it!" 
I couldn't tell at first who was talking, but as soon as I tried to open my eyes, I could hear Jongdae screaming:    "He opened his eyes! Guys he's alive!!"
   "Of course he is alive man, now shut your mouth!", I always would be able to hear out Baekhyun's voice. I was laying somehow strange there, still on the floor, everyone gathered around me. I tried to get up, but a lot of hands forced me to stay the way I woke up.    "Don't, rest a while more. It's not ok to get up so fast after being unconscious after a long time.", Yixing mentioned, making little movements with his hands and fingers that probably should symbolize his healing magic. He's so cute tho.
   "H-how long has it been?", I asked and covered my forehead as soon as I noticed that it hurt.   "And what happened?"
   Junmyeon let out an annoyed sigh and looked up to Sehun and Jongin.   "They thought it would be happy scaring you that much."
   "It has been 15 minutes, yo!", Luhan added.
   "We didn't meant too, how could we know he was standing right behind the door?",   Jongin sounded worried, like really worried. Acting like a child that was afraid of getting into big trouble.
   "Well, you don't scare people like that!", Tao shouted at them, trying to be angry but easily couldn't, his voice sounded too innocent. Anyways, I was getting dizzy with everyone standing around me, it just annoyed me so easily right now.   "Everyone, please... Leave, I don't feel well like that..."
All eyes were focused on me nodding in agreement and tried leaving while saying 'sorry' to me.   "Everyone except Baekhyun since he is my roommate," I added. He already seemed to be outside the room when I called after him because when Luhan left Baekhyun entered, closing the door. Immediately he came over to me to check on my head again.   "Those es got you pretty bad... I hope the Make-Up artists will be able to cover it, if yes, then hopefully the way it won't hurt you," he mentioned with an calm voice which gave me goosebumps.   "It's not a big deal to be honest, you are worrying to much...", I didn't want him to be too caring about such a prank Jongin and Sehun pulled up. It would only distract him from our work.
   "Shush, I will get some ice to cool it. Don't you run away, 'Kay?", with those words, he left the room and I looked after his shadow until it disappeared on the next corner. I searched for an piece of paper

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter