2 - 26th November

Promise me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

~
~
Baekhyun's POV
~
Sun rays were shining throught the half closed curtains of the window next to me. They were falling right onto my closed eyes which burnt like hell. I turned around in my bed, laid my hands above my eyes and peeked throught my fingers.
I really am a trainee now, huh?
I saw Chanyeol on the other side of the room, sleeping in an very strange position. I smiled weak and sat up, still looking around. My bags aren't completely empty by now and everything still needs to find it's right place. I noticed a picture laying on the floor, which I picked up by keeping my feet on the bed and getting close to it by walking with my hands. I hate leaving my bed for such nonsense so why not being crazy which I already am?
I laid the picture on my night table without looking at it, I know what's on it and the person who is with me in this room is the connection to it. I stretched my arms and decided to explore the building here. Chanyeol turned around with a deep breath and I froze for a second. Even my heart stopped beating by being afraid of waking him up somehow. Carefully I opened the door and left the room as quiet as possible. As I closed it I looked at the door, completely lost. I was thinking about what would happen if Chanyeol debutes earlier than me. He has been training much longer than me and I don't want to loose him, now where we met again. I don't have any interest in him in a lovers way, even thought he is pretty attractive, but he's the person I made friends with as soon as we looked at each other.
I heard someone cleaning his throat and I winced by this sound, I turned around with big eyes, my hands covering the lower half of my face as I faced a young man, a bit smaller than me. He had full pink lips, large darkbrown eyes and also darkbrown hair. He was dressed all in black to be honest, but not in a pyjama like me.
"Um.. Hey. Are you lost?", he said with a rather deep voice. I kinda felt scared by the way he looked at me, as if he was trying to get over my sould with his eyes.
"Ahh, no, sorry to make you worry. I have been to deep into my mind", I answered and lead my hand through my hair while looking down to my feet.
"You must be new here I suppose, I never have seen you before here..." He got quiet at the end of the sentence and I peeked up, seing him smiling a bit and holding out his hand to me. "I'm Do Kyungsoo."
Instantly I straighten up my body and smiled back. "Byun Baekhyun."
~
~
Kyungsoo showed me around, he told me he has a bit free time since his roommate isn't awake yet. On our way through the building we met a lot of people, even some other trainees. And all of them are the stars from tomorrow, amazing.
We sat down at the kitchen counter and Kyungsoo told me some important things I need to know as a newbie, and that was rather much stuff. Sometimes I got so much fascinated by his eyes that I didn't catch one or two things he was talking about.
"By the way, what's your opinion by Chanyeol since you share a room with him now?", he asked me, changing the topic of our talk. I just got up to walk over to the frigde and turned around to him. "What's with this question?"
"Why, do you feel uneasy answering it?", this answer gave me a soft goosebump and I laughed quietly down. "No no, sorry. He's really nice and a good friend, pretty cute when he's crying too."
"You already managed to see him crying?!", Kyungsoo looked at me suprised and I choose a cooled water bottle out of the fridge, open it and drink a bit while leaning to the closed door of the fridge by now. "His mom called him yesterday. It was pretty heartbreaking since he's training for a long time now."
Kyungsoo groaned in agreement and took a bite from his apple. We stayed there in silent, nodding to the other trainees 'hello'. I noticed a person that was standing right behind Kyungsoo, holding a finger in front of his closed full lips, telling me to not say a word. He had quite dark skin that almost seemed golden. His hands were close to Kyungsoo's hips, ready to suprise him. He gave me a look I never thought this person would be able to do, it was a pretty lustful look. I actually gulped too hard when I drank out of my bottle. The young man packed Kyungsoo's hips and Kyungsoo screeched, punching his elebow behind and hitting the boys stomach really hard. Another person ran by with worried eyes and made movements with his hands which he held over the hurt boys head, mak

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter