His background (Jeon Jungkook)

Do opposite poles repel?

Jeon Jungkook who is 17, was born in Busan, South Korea. He comes from a very rich family as his father owns his personal business and is his own boss for that successful company. He has a younger sister, Jeon Junghee who is 15 and likes to make fun of his nick name, "Kookie" their parents gave him as a child. He is multi-talented. That boy could do almost anything in the world. You name it, he does it. Be it whether it's something like sports- basketball, soccer, vollyeball or playing the guitar or the violin is not even a piece of cake for him. Oh and, did I mention that he's a super talented dancer? Indeed. He does everything effortlessly but never fails to amaze people with his brillant talents. Not to mention, he has the looks of a world star. He can look sleepy, angry, or perhaps even lazy, but he'd still look as good. Back in Junior High School, he was known as his "school prince" for his looks and talents and it wouldn't be surprising that girls drool over him in their sleep. (because he's so darn perfect) His hyungs often when countless girls confessed to him. They would often ask him if he bribed them with money to gain such fame. Knowing that his hyungs were just kidding, he laughed at all their ridiculous jokes and shrugged it off like it was nothing. Jungkook never thought about love seriously. He detested the girls who fangirl over him because of superficial reasons. He swore to himself that he was never going to fall in love, at least not until he got himself a job. He is very close to his two hyungs, V and Jimin as they were all on the maknae line. Ever since 6th grade, Jungkook has been practicing dance with V and Jimin to kill time. At first it was just a hobby, but soon, it turned into passion and something he'd die for. Throughout their years of tremendous practice, they were good enough to be able to join outside clubs, that's when they met their four other hyungs- J-Hope, Suga, RAP MONSTER and Jin and came together to name themselves as BTS. They took part in many competitions and always clinched the gold medal. It is none other than why people call them dancing machines. While all the other hyungs are older and often busier than the maknaes and not to mention, they attend different schools, they would always make time to dance together at least once a week no matter how busy they are, to keep their skills in tact so as to catch up with each other on what was going on in their lives at that point of time. 

He's really perfect right? Well unfortunately, everyone has their own flaw. For Jungkook, it is his unwillingness to open up his heart and love someone again. Although he was younger back then, probably at the age of 15, he once dated and thought that that girl would be the love of his whole life. He was naive and little did he know that the girl was only getting close to him because of his looks, money and fame. He was so shocked and dumbfounded when the girl left him, only leaving him a hand written letter that said, 

Dear Kookie, 

It sure was fun, being your girlfriend! :) Thanks for sending gifts over to my house once a week and showering me with your unending love. I loved every single one of them! But I'm sorry to say, I'm done playing with you. You're so boring... all you do is dance and dance all day. How can I love someone who wants to dance for a living? I've found someone better now. Thanks for the beautiful memories you gave me for the past two months, 

                                                                                                                                                                                        Your sweet and loving EX- girlfriend, 

                                                                                                                                                                                                                            Jang Hana

He cried for 3 whole hours. He blamed himself again and again for being so ingenuous. How could he not have seen all her intentions? How could he not realise what she was doing to him? Love blinded him. Sure, he was pretty young, but he knew the pain of losing a loved one when his grand father passed away when he was 10. He hated goodbyes. From then on, he never believed in love again. Anyone who tried to get close to him for whatever reasons or intentions, good or bad, he'd shut them off without a second thought. He didn't like the feeling of remembering the awful past he had... Little did he want to experience the pain he went through, when he lost someone precious, ever again. He changed into a somewhat cold-hearted person. He'd reject all the girls that had confessed to him since then. "But why? Am I not good enough for you as Jung Hana is?" girls would often ask. "DON'T EVEN MENTION THAT GIRL'S NAME. NOW GO AWAY!! I don't even have the slightest interest in you". Jungkook didn't even care if the girls cried over him, it didn't matter to him. He didn't care at all. Sometimes he went overboard and his hyungs would stop him from saying such hurting words. Boys in his school hated him because he had all the girls plastering themselves around him, but he'd reject every last one of them. 

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

PS forgive me if this was reaaally short >:( the next chapter is the girl's background. I figured that i should introduce my OC first before going in dept to my story so that you guys would have a better idea of what character each of them possess. I'm only going to have background chapters on the main characters only. So please anticipate!! They will start their high school life in the third chapter. AND YES JUNGKOOK HERE IS AN INTROVERT / TSUNDERE. SEE YOU ALL IN THE NEXT CHAPTER! 

*TSUNDERE- describes a person who is initially cold and even hostile towards another person before gradually showing their warm side over time. Oh how i loveeee tsunderes XD