I hate him!

That Annoying Sunbae (editing on progress)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 2: she completely lost her feelings

 

 

A/n: congratulations to those who have guessed it right, it was Kyu! XD for further explanation, read this chapter. To those who guessed that it was a second lead, well, there'll be second lead, and he'll appear in this chapter.

Clue: he's a bigbang member, and I think he looks a lot like Sungmin, and it's a pairing that you've never heard before (crack couple) lol XD

 #SorryI'mSuchAnEvilAuthor XD

 

That person smiles at her as he waves his car key in front of her. "It's pretty late, I'm going to drive you home" he said before he holds her hand and drags her with him.

"I really can't believe this" Sungmin thought, confused as she lets herself being dragged by that person.

That person stops walking when Sungmin stops walking. "Why? What's going on? You need to go home now or else your parents will be looking for you" he asks.

Sungmin just stares at him blankly. "Kyu Sunbae... Why are you here? I thought you already leave me" she asks.

That person-- Kyuhyun sighs. He rolls his eyes towards her--again!--. "Seriously, do you think I'll leave you behind like that?" he asks.

"Actually, yes" Sungmin thought.

"I'm a gentleman, okay. And I'm going to drive you home" Kyuhyun said. "I was just getting my car key at my locker awhile ago. But when I got back to the library, you've gone. So I chase you, but you keeps on running away"

"I thought you're a ghost!" Sungmin said.

Kyuhyun frowns. "I thought I've told you to wait for awhile because I'm going back in a few minutes" he said.

"No, you didn't!" but Sungmin only said that inside her head, so no one else heard it but her. She was too tired to argue with him--mainly because of running. So she just sighs. "Maybe I didn't heard it" she said. "By the way, sunbae, thanks for your offer but I think I'm just going to take the bus" "mainly because I'm not ready to be around you and to argue with you for the meantime" she adds in mind.

"Oh, really?" Kyuhyun asks. "Ok, then. I'll be going first then before I met 'madame sweeper'"

Sungmin raises an eyebrow. "What do you mean by that?" she asks curiously.

"Well, I heard from the school's headmaster that this school is actually a hospital in the colonial era, but in 1950, the ministry of education and culture changed it into a school" Kyuhyun said. "And I heard from those marching band players--you know the marching band. Their practice can take time until 8 p.m. when there's an event-- that there's this girl wearing gowns just like a 'madame' sweeping our school's court at night after the sun---" he stops talking when Sungmin hugs him tight. "W-What are you doing?" he stammered for he didn't expect Sungmin's reaction. Well, he expected her to be scared, but he didn't expect her to hug him. He can feel his heart beating faster.

"L-let's go home together, sunbae?" Sungmin asks, ignoring his questions.

Kyuhyun flashes a smirk when he knew his plans has worked. "Okay, let's go home" he said.

 

 

~~~***~~~

 

 

"Well, we're here" Kyuhyun said as he stops his car in front of Sungmin's driveway.

"Thank you" Sungmin said.

"Ah, by the way, want me to help you explain to your parents as to why you're home late?" Kyuhyun asks. "Well, it was my fault that you're late though"

"No, thanks" Sungmin said. "My parents were still at my grandparents house in Jeju, so there's only Donghae in our house. So, no need to explain"

"Okay" Kyuhyun said. "Well... Good night"

Sungmin bows her head at him. "Thanks, sunbae" she said. She was about to open the car's door when she remembers something. "Ah, by the way... Your story, is it true?"

"What story?" Kyuhyun asks.

"Don't tell me that he's lying" Sungmin thought suspiciously. "Your story about our school"

"Ah~ that story~" Kyuhyun said as he snaps his finger upon remembering it. "Well..." he grins sheepishly. "It was a half-lie"

"What?" Sungmin asks.

"It is true that I heard the story about our school is a hospital from our headmaster, but about the madame sweeper thingy, I heard it from Donghae" Kyuhyun said, still grinning sheepishly.

"Donghae?" Sungmin asks. "He's like the most untrustworthy person ever!" she adds in mind.

"Yeah, you know him" Kyuhyun said. "He's like the most untrustworthy person, so I considered that as a lie"

That's when Sungmin wants to facepalm but she can't--- well, she can't do that in front of a senior, right? It'll be so rude."but why did you lied?" she asks.

Kyuhyun just laughs softly. "Because... Well... It's just... It's funny to see you scared like that" he lied, hiding his true reason-- the real reason is that he wants to drive Sungmin home. Why? Well.. Because... He just wants her to be in the safe hands. And who knows what will happen if she'll take the bus? Who knows if there's a on her way to the bus stop? Who knows if there's a thief on her way home? Who knows if-- wait, he shouldn't have cared, right? It's not his business anyway. It's not like Sungmin is his girlfriend. Or maybe he... Likes her?.

...As a sister because she's Donghae's sister and because she's cute as a kid?. Well... Maybe. And yes, the bold is needed.

Sungmin just faked a smile towards him. "Yes, whatever. You've make me a complete fool, dude" but she only said that inside her head so no one else heard it but her. Instead, she just said. "Well, thank you, Sunbae. I'm going now"

"Well, you're welcome" Kyuhyun said. "If ever Donghae asks why did you come home late, just tell him that you're with me. He won't be mad. I promise. He's just going to ask me"

"He's my brother. I know him" Sungmin said, quiet annoyed by his questions.

And unfortunately, Kyuhyun seemed to be can't get her 'code'. Instead of being offended, he just laugh softly. "Really?" he asks.

Sungmin rolled her eyes---fortunately, Kyuhyun can't see it. "Of course" she said. "I'm going now, once more, thank you"

"You're always welcome" Kyuhyun said. "Now you need to get in before 9 p.m. you see, it's already 8.30 p.m., I'm afraid your brother will think something negative. You know him, he can be ert sometimes"

"That's what I'm about to do, at least until you keeps on stopping me from going!" Sungmin thought, even more annoyed than ever, but instead, she just smiled towards him as she bows her head slightly before going out of his car.

Seriously, why does her first love needs to be him? Why?.

 

~~~***~~~

 

"Minnie, what are you doing that makes you arrive home this late?" Donghae asks suspiciously. He was worried about his sister--well, who will not get worried if their one and only sister came home late?.

Sungmin sighs. "Nothing" she said. "I was just studying with Kyu sunbae awhile ago"

Donghae raises an eyebrow. "Studying or 'studying'?" he asks suspiciously.

That's when Sungmin facepalmed. "He's just teaching me alphabets, not more, not less, duh!" she said.

Donghae's eyes widened. "So now you know how to read and pronounce alphabets?" he asks.

"Yes" Sungmin said. "Thanks to your devil bestfriend who keeps on forcing me to pronounce it 'right'" she thought.

"Wow" Donghae said. He claps his hands dramatically. "I can't believe that he's such a great teacher. I'm your brother, and I've been trying to teach you for like the past 15 years, but you still can't understand a single thing"

"Because if I can't understand a single thing, then he'll never ever send me home unless I can understand something" Sungmin thought. "Well, whatever. I'm tired. I'm going to sleep now, good night, oppa" she said as she walks towards her room.

As soon as Sungmin enters her room, Donghae flashes a smile. "So this is what he means by being a little bit hard towards her?" he asks. "Well, I like it. At least she finally wants to understand something that people taught to her"

Well... Kyuhyun is actually a good devil, I mean teacher, right?. Because fortunately he has a good intention even though he's doing it... Wrong.

 

~~~***~~~

 

Sungmin sighs. It's been two hours since she arrived at her room, but she still can't fall asleep.

She sat on her bed. "Seriously, why do I keeps on thinking about him?" she asks herself. "He's a good person actually. But seriously? Why does he needs to get mad over my simple mistakes? Is it my fault if this is my very first time learning alphabets?"

There was a moments of silent. "Well, maybe that was my fault. But seriously, is he a lego? It was like he has two sides of face just like a lego" she told herself as she bites her lower lip irritatedly.

 

"Nothing, it's just that... You're so cute"

 

"AAAAAHHHH!!!" Sungmin shouts like a fangirl as she hides her blushing face on her pillow upon remembering how Kyuhyun said that--not to mention the smile that he flashed, that was just more than enough for her to 'forgive' him.

"Okay... I still like him" she told herself. "He's still my first love" she adds.

She takes a deep breath. She flashes a bright smile. "Well, it was normal for him to get mad towards me, right? It was my fault anyway" she told herself. "It's not his fault. He's such a nice person actually. It's just that it's my fault that he becomes like that awhile ago"

I've told you. She's like that. Sighs, I wonder how they'll go on as a couple if this is how problem ends in her mind.

 

~~~***~~~

 

"Hey, Sungmin-ssi!" someone calls Sungmin when she was walking at the corridors.

A red haired boy--yes! His hair was red!-- who looks a lot like her was standing in front of her whil

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter