He's Such an Annoying devil!

That Annoying Sunbae (editing on progress)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Chapter 1: He's Such an Annoying Devil!

 

 

A/n: in this chapter, I mentioned about why Kyu loves to tell Min to do this and that. But his short temper, it's really his... Um... 'Nature' XD so there are times wherein he'll turns into a devil and sometimes annoying devil because he loves to tell her to do this and that XD

 

"Hey, your sister went here awhile ago" Kyuhyun said when he saw Donghae entering the class after his meeting. He gets a lunchbox and gave it to Donghae. "She wants to give you this"

Donghae gets his lunchbox from Kyuhyun while staring at him suspiciously. "How strange" he said as he opens a bottle of mineral water. "You're the person who complains whenever someone will ask you for a favor, and now, you wants to help my sister to give this lunchbox to me"

"She's kinda cute, though" Kyuhyun said as he smiles. "She looks like a lost bunny"

That's when Donghae almost spits the water he drinks. He coughs. "Do I hear it right? You said that my sister is cute?" he asks after he tries to swallow the water.

"Is there something wrong with that? She's really cute, right?" Kyuhyun asks.

"Don't tell me that you like her?" Donghae asks him back instead of answering his questions.

Kyuhyun shrugs his shoulder. "I don't know" he said.

Donghae's eyes widened. "I can never imagine you as my future brother in law" he said. "I-I imagined my future brother in law as a responsible man who is younger than me, and who has a lot of patience to deal with my sister!"

Kyuhyun frowns. "So what you mean is that I'm such an irresponsible person, who is the same age as you, and doesn't have a lot of patience to deal with your sister?" he asks. "Besides, it's not like I like your sister! It's just that I said that she's cute!"

Donghae sighs as he rolled his eyes at Kyuhyun. "You're really that kind of person" he said.

"By the way, I asked her to join the English club, and she said she'll consider it" Kyuhyun said as he flashes a smile towards his friends.

"Are you kidding me?" Donghae asks. "She can't speak english!"

"I know" Kyuhyun said. "I told her that we're going to teach her patiently"

That's when Donghae laughs at him. "Well, good luck. You're going to need it" he said.

"Good luck? Why?" Kyuhyun asks.

Donghae shook his head. "Nothing. But you gotta need it" he said. "A short tempered person like you needs it"

"Ah, by the way, can I ask for your approval?" Kyuhyun asks.

"Approval? What for?" Donghae asks as he opens his lunchbox.

"To be a little hard towards your sister if she joins the English club" Kyuhyun said. "You see, she's so cute whenever she'll be nervous like when she talked to me before"

Donghae thinks for awhile. "Arasseo. But just don't make her cry!" he said. "Besides, please promise me that the other seniors won't bully her, and please promise me that you're the one who'll be her unbiological brother!"

Kyuhyun nods his head. "I promise!" he said.

 

~~~***~~~

 

 

"What? You decided to join the English club?" Sungmin's classmate, Ryeowook, and Heechul asks. "But you can't speak english"

"Well... I think it's not bad for me to learn the global language, right?" Sungmin asks. "Besides, I'm going to need it in the future. You see, I want to be a hollywood actress. Of course I need to know how to speak english"

Ryeowook just nods while Heechul eyes her suspiciously. "You want to learn the global language or..." Heechul stops for awhile. "You want to be close with your crush? Tell me, who is he?"

That's when Sungmin blushed. "N-no! It's not like that!" she stammered. "I-isn't it you who wants to join the student council just because that chinese sunbae is part of it?"

Heechul blushes. "Ssh!" she said as she puts a finger on her lips. "Besides, he's your sunbae! Show some respect!"

Sungmin rolled her eyes at her. "Whatever" she said.

"Hey, hey, stop it" Ryeowook said. She flashes a smirk. "I have an idea to prove if Minnie really joins the English club to learn english or to learn how to win her crush' heart"

Sungmin gulps nervously. "W-Wookie, don't smirk like that. I-it doesn't suit you. You look scary" she said.

"What's that plan?" Heechul asks excitedly, ignoring Sungmin's complain.

"We'll also join the English club" Ryeowook said. "So we can always monitor her moves"

"What?!" Sungmin asks.

Heechul thinks for awhile. "Well, I agree! Let's join it!" she said. She turns at Sungmin. "Minnie, do you know where to apply?"

"W-well, Kyu Sunbae told me that if I want to join I just need to go to the club's room" Sungmin said. "We know it since the student council has already shown us every club's room on our orientation right?"

Heechul raises an eyebrow. "Kyu sunbae?" Heechul asks. "Omo, is it your prince charming's name? Kyu? Kyu what? Kyu... Jong? Kyu... Jin? Or... Kyu... Hyun?"

That's when Sungmin blushes. "N-no! He's not my crush!" she said. "He's just my Oppa's bestfriend!"

"Ooh, so I'm right? He's your crush? So his name is Kyuhyun?" Heechul asks. "Wookie, do you know a sunbae named Kyuhyun?"

Ryeowook thinks for awhile. "Um... There are too much Sunbae named Kyuhyun, I thought" she said. "There's one in the music club named Lee Kyuhyun"

Heechul nods. "I guess you're right. There's also one in the student council" she said. "His name is Choi Kyuhyun"

"I guess there's only one way to figure out"  Ryeowook said. "Let's join the English club"

"Yeah. Let's join it" Heechul said.

That's when Sungmin facepalmed. "Oh, my, god. I just hope everything will turn out good" she thought.

Well, unfortunately, it won't.

Poor her.

 

 

~~~***~~~

 

 

The three of them stopped in front of the English club room.

Heechul stares at Sungmin. "Minnie, are you ready? We're going to know it soon" she said with a teasing smile.

"Yeah, we're going to know your 'love' soon" Ryeowook said. "Once we enter this room, there'll be no more escape. You better tell us who is he now"

Sungmin bites her lower lip. "I told you I don't like anyone!" she lied. "You don't have to join the club you don't want just because you're curious about who I like!"

"Well... It's not like we don't want" Heechul said. "My parents totally agreed when I told them I'm going to join the English club. So... Yeah, if they like it then I'll like it, too"

Ryeowook nods. "So does my parents" she said.

That's when Sungmin facepalmed. She stares at Heechul. "If your parents doesn't like Hankyung sunbae for you, then, will you agree on it, too?" she asks, trying to persuade them not to enter the club. Because if they did, then she's doomed. Her Kyu sunbae will know soon that she likes him and... For god's sake! He'll surely avoid her!.

"Of course that will never happen!" Heechul said. "Hey, he's the president of student council and he's also handsome and smart! Who wouldn't like him?.

Sungmin facepalmed-- for the nth time for this day. "Well, whatever" she said. "Just do whatever you guys want!"

"Yay!" Heechul and Ryeowook said in unison.

They were about to open the door when suddenly the door slides open. And Kyuhyun was standing there, in front of them--in front of Sungmin to be exact, with just a few inches of distance, just like their first meeting.

He flashes a smile. "Hey, Minnie!" he said. "So you've already decided to join?"

That's when Sungmin blushes. "Y-yes, Sunbae" she said.

"That's great!" Kyuhyun said, still smiling. "Come on in!" he adds as he enters the room.

"I thought he wants to go out?" Heechul whispers to Sungmin's ears.

"M-maybe he just

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter