Be My... Will You Be My...

The Path To Romance

You're suprised by Chanyeol's kiss. He's kissed you once before but this time feels different. His hands feel strong like they don't want to let go of you and his lips are trembling a bit. When he pulls back and lays back down, you just look at him with a blank face.

You: I'll let you rest now... I'll come back tomorrow.

Chanyeol is already asleep again and so you and the other guys leave. Chanyeol has to stay in hospital for a few days just so they can monitor him because he was hit in the head so many times.
Two days later, Chanyeol is still not back. The doctor wanted to do more tests and watch him for longer. You're at home and feeling really upset and keep blaming yourself.



Kai hugs and you and tells you it's okay and that Chanyeol will be fine. 

Suho: Maeri-ah, you can't keep crying like this. 

You: But it's my fault... He's in so much pain and has to stay alone at the hospital... I just want him to come home

Kai: Do you miss him?

You: *nod* Even if we didn't talk much before, I just always liked having him close by

Baekhyun: You must really love him

You: *crying* When will he be coming home?

Baekhyun: We don't know yet. Do you want to come and see him with me today?

You: I can't. Whenever I see him I feel so guilty.

Baekhyun: *sighs* Arasso...

Baekhyun goes to see Chanyeol at hospital.

Chanyeol: Hey

Baekhyun: Hey, how are you?

Chanyeol: I'm a lot better. The tests are all done and I can come home tomorrow.

Baekhyun: that's good

Chanyeol: ... Umm... How is Maeri?...

Baekhyun: She's okay. She still has a bruise on her face but she'll be okay. She's just upset and feels like it's all her fault that you got hurt.

Chanyeol: *sighs* It's not her fault...

Baekhyun: That's what we keep telling her. Anyway I have to go but I'll come and pick you up tomorrow. I'll make it a suprise for Maeri.

The next day Baekhyun goes to pick up Chanyeol and brings him home. They walk inside and baekhyun calls you downstairs.

Baekhyun: Maeri-ah~! come downstairs. I have a suprise for you

You: I don't want to come out *of your room*

Baekhyun: You'll miss out on the suprise!

You: I don't deserve a suprise

Baekyuhn: Yah! Just hurry up and come here!

You walk down stairs with a sad look on your face until you see Chanyeol. You stand there for a few seconds before running up to him and hugging him making sure you don't hug him too tight because he is still sore from being beaten up. 



You: I'm so happy you're back...

Chanyeol: Me too...

You don't want to let go of him now that he's back but eventually you pull away.

Kai: She's missed you a lot.

Suho: All she ever talks about is you.

You look down to the floor feeling shy.

Baekhyun: I've set up a spot for you to rest in the lounge room up stairs. The doctor said you should still take it easy for a few days.

Chanyeol: Arasso

You all head upstairs with Chanyeol and make sure he's comfortable. Baekhyun puts the TV on and tells Chanyeol not to move around too much. Then him, Kai and Suho leave. They tell you they won't be back for a while.

You don't want to leave Chanyeol's side so you sit next to him. It's a bit awkward because of the things that have happened between you recently but you really don't want to leave his side. All Chanyeol can think of is kissing you. It's the only thing he wants to do right now. You are shy and sweet and just like being next to him. Chanyeol turns the TV off and puts music on instead then turns to you.

Chanyeol: Can you do me a favour?

You: Sure... 

Chanyeol: Can you come a little closer to me?

You: Okay..

Chanyeol: Now, can you kiss me? It hurts too much for me to move. *really embarrased about what he's saying*

You: K... Kiss?

Chanyeol: *nods* 

You are too shy

You: I...

Chanyeol feels like you're taking too long so even though he's in pain he pushes you back onto the lounge and leans over you



You: Chanyeol....

Chanyeol: Everytime I'm near you I feel crazy. 

You: Aren't you hurt?...

Chanyeol: It doesn't matter.

You're both breathing heavily before Chanyeol leans in and kisses you. This time it's not just an innocent kiss but a french kiss. For the first time, you kiss him back. He can't contain his excitement and before things get too far, he pulls away.

Chanyeol: I don't think I could hold back if we went any further.

You blush when you hear the things Chanyeol is saying.

Chanyeol: Be my girlfriend...

You: heh?!

Chanyeol: Will you... be my girlfriend?...

You: *nod with a red face* 

Chanyeol: When I get better I won't hold back 

You: *can't calm down* 

Chanyeol: Also... You should call me oppa... 

You: *nod* Arasso... Oppa...

Chanyeol finds you calling him oppa so amazingly cute and he just smiles at you.

To Be Continued.... (:

Things will get more interesting now ㅋㅋㅋ