Sorry

The Path To Romance

*A/N :'( I wrote half a chapter and then it got deleted but I re-wrote it!!*

You go back to your room and pack your stuff as you're all moving on to another place to stay for the night. Chanyeol then walks in.

Chanyeol: Yah what's wrong with you? Why are you so embarressed about people knowing about us? Is it beause it's me?

You: That's not it... 

Chanyeol: I really don't understand you. You shouldn't be embarrassed by this, it's normal. Anyway, I'm going to the other room. Don't forget anything. Chanyeol walks out with his lugage and leaves you to finish packing your things. Later you arrive at the other room.

Yoori: What's up with you? You don't look too happy.

You: Ani, it's nothing

Yoori: If you say so... Anyway let's get going.

You all go down to the cars and load your stuff in however you get into the car Suho is driving instead of Chanyeol's because you're upset with him. This makes Chanyeol really angry and annoyed. Baekhyun and Kai get into Chanyeol's car instead of you.

Yoori: Can you tell me what's wrong now?

Suho: Is it because of what Chanyeol said this morning?

You: Neh...

Yoori: I thought he went to say sorry after that

You: Aniya... He said he really doesn't understand me and that it's because I'm embarrassed that it was him...

Yoori: What?! That idiot, he was supposed to go and apologise.

Suho: He's so stubborn

Yoori: But Maeri... It's not good to fight on a trip like this

You: I know but he really upset me...

Suho: Well let's get to our next destination first. Maybe he will feel bad later.

Later you arrive at the next place you're staying. You're staying in two villas side by side in a remote area. The two villas are the only ones there. Baekhyun, Suho, Kai and Yoori have a bigger villa than yours inclusing this lounge room.



You all sit down and decide what to do next.

Yoori: How about a walk?

You: Sounds good to me

You all get up and go outside and find a nice place to take a walk



You've been walking for about 30 minutes now and you want to turn back soon because you're tired

You: I'm getting a bit tired

Yoori: Well I want to walk a bit further how about you go back with Chanyeol?

Chanyeol: I want to keep walking

Yoori: *sighs* Arasso, I'll go back with Maeri

You: *too scared to walk back alone* Aniya, I'll keep going I'll be fine

You're struggling to keep up with everyone and you try to run a bit to catch up but you fall over landing awkwardly on your ankle because of a tree root on the path. Everyone is busy walking and talking to notice you've fallen over until Baekhyun turns around to see if you're okay.

Baekhyun: Yah! Where's Maeri?

Chanyeol is the first one to turn around. You're no where to be seen.

Chanyeol: You guys start walking back, I'm going to go ahead

Chanyeol doesn't wait another second before running off back the way you all came. You've managed to move yourself to the side of the path and decide to just wait there until they walk back. There's nothing else you can do and you're feeling scared because you're alone.

Chanyeol finally sees you sitting on the side of the path. 

Chanyeol: Yah! Maeri! What the heck are you doing?! Why did you just stop?! You could have told someone 

You: I fell over...

Chanyeol: *kneels down in front of you* Are you hurt?

You: I'm okay... I was just tired so I stayed here *honestly your ankle hurts but you're still angry with Chanyeol and you don't want his sympathy*.

Chanyeol: You should have told someone 

You: Neh...

The rest eventually catch up and see you sitting on the side of the path

Yoori: Maeri-ah... Are you okay?

You: I'm okay I just fell over and felt too tired to keep going

Chanyeol: It's getting dark, let's go.

You get up and try not to show how sore your ankle is but Baekhyun sees you struggling behind everyone else so he goes to talk to you.

Baekhyun: Yah~ Maeri, did you hurt your ankle?

You: *bite your lip and nod* I'm okay though

Baekhyun: If you keep walking this slow, we'll never get back. Why don't you get Chanyeol to give you a piggy back?

You: Aniya, I don't want to get a piggy back from him right now. He's an idoit!

Baekhyun: Then let me give you one. You're ankle looks so swollen and sore

You: *sigh* Arasso...

Baekhyun kneels down and you get onto his back. He catches up with everyone esle.

Yoori: Omo! Maeri are you okay?

Baekhyun: She can't walk.. Her ankle is very swollen and sore

Yoori: Maeri-ah, why didn't you say so before?

Chanyeol: Hyung

Baekhyun: O?

Chanyeol: Can you put her down?

Baehyun: Why? Her ankle is hurt...

Chanyeol: Please

Baekhyun does as Chanyeol says and watches as chanyeol picks you up



You: Yah! 

Chanyeol: Just be quiet

Eventually you all arrive back at the villa and have dinner. 

You: Thank you for the meal~ I'm going to go over to the other place and have a bath and go to bed early. The walk this afternoon made me really tired.

You get up and go to the place you'll be staying



You head out to the back of the place to a private more relaxing bath area


*Imagine this but the windows closed and a lot of steam*

About an hour later Chanyeol returns and looks for you. He can't find you anywhere and ends up looking in the bath out the back.

Chanyeol: *knocks on the door* Maeri... Are you in there?

No answer.

Chanyeol: Maeri-ah? *louder voice*

No answer

Chanyeol: Yah! Maeri! *he barges in*

He finds you passed out with your head resting on the edge of the bath.

Chanyeol: Maeri! *goes over to you and shakes you*

You open your eyes a bit and see Chanyeol.

You: *drowsy voice* Get out

Chanyeol: Are you kidding me? I just found you here passed out

You: *open your eyes a bit more* I'm fine

Chanyeol: That's not true. Come on.. You should get out now.

You: Aniya, I'll just open the windows... I want to stay in.

Chanyeol: Then I'm staying here too

He takes his clothing off before getting in and sitting beside you.

You: *move away* I'm fine

Chanyeol: How long are you going to stay angry at me for?

You look away from him.

Chanyeol just pulls you back into his lap


*This is except in the bath*

You: Yah...

Chanyeol: Can't you just forget about it?...

Turn your head away.

To Be continued... (: