Time Out

The Path To Romance

*A/N Here's some pictures of Chanyeol just to start off (:
*Also PG kind of theme in this one... *



You're still in the bath with Chanyeol. You're still mad because he didn't even take care of you at the start of the walk in the forest and wouldn't go back with you when you were tired. You've been in the bath for almost two hours now and you're feeling a bit dizzy again because of all the steam.

Chanyeol: Your face is red... You should get out now

You: I'm fine

Chanyeol: *sighs* Arasso. I'll leave you alone. You're angry I get it

He gets up from the tub and dries himself off. You don't want to get up in front of him but you know you should get out now also because you feel very faint.
Just before he leaves the outside bathroom you call out to him. 

You: Oppa... *in a quiet voice, you have no energy left, the steam and everything is too much*

Chanyeol doens't hear you call out so you try again

You: Chanyeol-ah... 

Chanyeol turns back to see you with a weird look on your face like you're just about to faint again

Chanyeol: Maeri-ah...

Chanyeol walks over to you and helps you up out of the tub before wraping a towel around you.

Chanyeol: I told you it wasn't good to stay in for too long.

You don't say anything back and he just helps you back to the room you're staying in.

Chanyeol gets dressed as do you and he walks over to the bed where you are 



Chanyeol: How do you feel?

You: I'm fine

Chanyeol: Arasso. Get some sleep, I'm going over to the other place for a while

Chanyeol goes to the bigger villa to hang our and chat for a while and you're left alone in the bedroom

Suho: Oh Chanyeol-ah, Maeri didn't come over with you?

Chanyeol: Aniya, she wanted to rest

Yoori: Have you said sorry yet?

Chanyeol: Neh... But she didn't forgive me

Yoori: Probably because you didn't walk with her earlier today

Chanyeol: Yeah but she didn't even get in the same car with me before

Yoori: That really made you annoyed huh?

Chanyeol: *nods* Of course. She's my girlfriend. She should ride in my car.

Suho: *laughs* Yah Chanyeol-ah

Chanyeol: What? Wouldn't you feel the same? I know you two aren;t dating but what if Yoori got into my car instead and ignored you?

Suho: Mm... I guess I would feel annoyed.

Yoori: What are you saying? *blushing*

Kai: Everyone knows you like eachother anyway *laughing*

Yoori looks away embarrassed.

Suho: Yoori-ah, *puts his arm around her* Just date me then would you feel less shy about it? *smiling*

Yoori: *nods*

Suho: Arasso, then it's settled. You'll be my girlfriend

Yoori: *looks up at Suho* 

Baekhyun: Omo haha 

Just then you walk into the room and take Chanyeol by the hand and lead him out and back to the room the two of you share.

Chanyeol: Wha are you-

You: Time out.

Chanyeol: What do you mean?

You: I'm going to have time out from being angry with you. 

Chanyeol: Huh?

You: We're on a little holiday and I want my holiday to be special so for a few hours I'm going to take a time out from being angry with you.

Chanyeol: But-

You don't want to listen to what he has to say instead you gather your courage and for the first time you make the first move. Your face is bright red with embarrassment but while you were waiting for him to get back you couldn't help but want him. You press your lips firmly against his

 

Chanyeol: What are you-

You: I told you it's time out...

You close your eyes tightly and push him gently onto the bed to sit down, trying to fight your embarrassment of doing this. You then stradle him and continue to kiss him.



You pull back from the kiss to look at his face before pushing him down to a laying position. You hover over him admiring his perfect face.



Chanyeol: Maeri... Why?...

You: I just feel like it. Can't I do this? *you sit up* 

Chanyeol: Aniya... I didn't mean it like that. It's just you never usually make the first move...

You: Well I just want to okay?  *trying not to blush*

Chanyeol: Arasso... If you want to then I want to too...

****PG to M sort of theme (well I would still call it PG but just a warning to younger readers)****

Chanyeols strong hands hold onto you as he kisses you intensly making you feel crazy inside. You like when Chanyeol is in charge. He's so handsome and manly.



All of a sudden while making out, Chanyeol rushes to remove your shirt and starts to unbotton his own. You feel a type of urgency coming from him with his breath all hitched and a y look in his yes.

 

You: chanyeol-ah... 


****PG/M theme over****
The Next Morning~



You both wake up and get dressed ready to go out again. You all have breakfast together but the 'time out' has ended and you're back to being annoyed with Chanyeol.
You all get in the car and travel down the road a bit and get out to look around. You walk for a whie and come accross a beautiful waterfall with a place to swim underneath. None of you brang swimmers however.



To Be Continued.... (:
A/N am I adding to many pictures? I like visuals but I'm not sure about you guys. Let me know what you think. Should I keep adding pictures or add less of them next time?