A Person You THOUGHT You Could Trust

The Path To Romance

When Chanyeol arrives at the cafe you were supposed to be at, he looks around but can't find you. So he calls Baekhyun.

Chanyeol: Are you sure this is the right cafe?

Baekhyun: Why? She isn't there? I'm sure it's teh right cafe... I'll give her a call.

Baekhyun calls you.

You: Yoboseo..

Baekhyun: Maeri-ah, where are you?

You: I'm just with my friend, we decided to go somewhere else. He wants to introduce me to someone. I might get a second job.

Baekhyun: Can you text me the adress you're going to?

You: Why?

Baekhyun: I'll come and pick you up later.

You: Oh arasso...

Your text: Oppa... It seems strange. We're at a hotel and he just got a key to a room... 

Baekhyuns text: Yah! Where are you?!

Your text: *address and number of the room*

Baekhyun quickly messages Chanyeol with teh info and what's happening.

Baekhyuns text to you: Leave now! Chanyeol is on his way to get you.

You tell your friend you have to go but he puts his hand on your shoulder and pushes you forward saying it's a good opportunity to make some more money.

You: Really, it's okay. I have to go, someone is waiting for me.

Friend: There are people waiting to meet you too *takes your arm and takes you to the room*

Meanwhile Chanyeol has his hands free on in his car and is talking to Baekhyun while he races over to where you are.

Chanyeol: Has she messaged you again?!

Baekhyun: Aniya... You should hurry. It sounded weird to me.

Chanyeol: I'm going as fast as I can.

Baekhyun: Calm down and try to get there in one piece.

Chanyeol: How can I calm down?! I'm hanging up. See if you can contact her... I'm almost at the hotel.

Baekhyun tries to call you but your phone is off. At the same time your 'friend' had just taken your phone and switched it off. You were now facing 3 other guys in the room.

Random guy: Is this the girl you were talking about?

Random guy 2: She's pretty cute. We could use her.

You: Use me for what?... I'm sorry but I have to go now.

'friend': Aniya~ Maeri come and sit down *pulls you down and places you on the bed*

You: What are you doing?! Get off!!

'friend': Maeri, can't you do a favour for your friend?

Random guy 3: It's just a few pictures for our magazine.

Random guy: I promise you, they'll come out looking good. A lot of guys are into cute girls these days *laughs*

Random guy 2: She looks shy *smiles* Why don't we help her to relax?

'friend': I'll see what I can do.

You are on the bed crying, just hoping someone can get to you in time.

Chanyeol runs to the elevator and then down the hall to the number that he got from baekhyun. He bangs on the door as hard as he can.

'friend': Maeri... You didn't happen to tell anyone where you were right? *angry*

You: Aniyo... I didn't *stand up*

Random guy: Then who the f#%k is banging on the door?!

Your 'friend' punches you in the face and you fall down to the ground holding your face.

Chanyeol's anger helps him build the strength to knock the door down and he runs over to you.

'friend': Who is the punk?!

Chanyeol's goes crazy with anger after seeing you have been hurt so badly.

Chnayeol: Who the f#%k did this to her?!

Random guy: Haha, why? You think you can stop us?

Chanyeol: Maeri run!

You run out the door  with your face in your hand and go down to get help but first bump into Baekhyun, Suho and Kai who have come to back chanyeol up. You all race back to the room to see Chanyeol getting beaten up by the four guys.

You: *crying* Yah! Leave him alone!

Baekhyun, Kai and Suho get in and manage to beat the othe rguys up and call the police. They are taken away and Baekhyun drives Chanyeol to hospital. You're sitting in teh back seat with him crying and trying to look after his wounds as best you can.

 
*Imagine him less vampirey and more beat up haha*

You: Chanyeol-ah, I'm so sorry for putting you in that situation. I'm so sorry *hugging him*

Chanyeol can't talk at the moment because he was knocked out.

Later in the hospital you, Baekhyun, Kai and Suho are waiting for the doctor to tell you you can go in to see him.

You: It's all my fault. I shouldn't have just followed him.

Kai: He was your friend, you weren't to know. And look at your beautiful face... You should see the doctor too.

Suho: That's right, you're supposed to be able to trust friends. It's not your fault.

Baekhyun: It's those bastards fault. I'll take you to see a doctor.

You: I want to wait here first...

Baekhyun takes your hand and takes you to see a doctor.

You: I want to go and see him though...

Baekhyun: He'll be okay. You should worry about yourself. Your lip looks like it's been cut pretty deep.

You go to the doctor and he puts stitches in your lip to close the deep cut. he also puts some ointment on your fae around it to help with the bruising.

Doctor: You're lucky your jaw wasn't broken. You should be very careful for teh next few days. It must still be very painful so I'll give you some pain relief.

You: Neh, thank you.

Baekhyun takes you back to the waiting room and you see that the other two guys went in to see Chanyeol first. You enter the room after Baekhyun and see Chanyeol sitting up in the bed You don't walk too close to him.

You: *crying* 

Kai: What are you doing over there pabo... Come over here 

You slowly walk over, still making sure you aren't too close.

Chanyeol: Maeri...

You: *can't stop crying when you see his bruised face* I'm so sorry *run out of the room*

Suho: I'll go and get her

Chanyeol: *upset* Is she okay? She looks beat up

Baekhyun: She had to get stitches for her lip and she's a bit bruised but apart from that she's okay. She's just worried about you and feels sorry.

Chanyeol: Isn't she in pain?

Baekhyun: Neh, her face is hurting.

Chanyeol: *makes fists with his hands* Those bastards.

Kai: Calm down, they've been taken to the police station. Just focus on recovering. 

Eventually Suho convinces you to come back to the room. He pulls you over to the side of Chanyeols bed.

Chanyeol: Sit *pats his hand on a spot next to him* 

The boys leave and now it's just you and Chanyeol. Chanyeol slowly sits up and

......



To Be Continued.... (: