Devious Plan

The Path To Romance

Chanyeol wakes up suprised the next day to find you laying next to him asleep on the lounge.


*Kind of like this*

He stares at your sleeping face for a while until Baekhyun walks over and nudges Chayeol to get up. Chanyeol is suprised but quietly gets up and follows Baekhyun downstairs to have some breakfast.

Baekhyun: Sleep well? *laughing*

Chanyeol: *looks away a bit embarresed* Whatever...

Baekhyun: It's not my fault you passed out on top of her. I came back and she was asleep too. You looked so comfortable and relaxed so I didn't bother waking you up. I was worried Maeri would be suprised if she woke up next to you so I got you up earlier.

Chanyeol:  Thanks... 

Baekhyun: So what do you want to do today? None of us have any other appointments today

Chanyeol: I want to go out for a bit and get some fresh air. It feels like we haven't left the house to do anything but for our schedules.

Later that day when you wake up you find a note next to you to say Baekhyun and Chanyeol have gone out for the day so you call Yoori to come over.

*In your room*


Yoori: What happened last night? I was way too tired to come over sorry 

You: It's okay not much happened... We just drank a bit and talked about things... There was one thing that happened though

Yoori: What happened??

You: Well last night when Baekhyun oppa went to see you... Chanyeol and I sat on the lounge and listened to music but then all of a sudden he kissed me... And then he passed out on top of me.

Yoori: Chincha?! Omo, is he crazy?

You: I don't he'd remember doing it anyway...

Yoori: Yeah but he still did it.. Doesn't that mean tha there's a chance he likes you?

You: Aniya~ He was so drunk last night so it didn't mean anything.

Meanwhile Chanyeol and Baekhyun are sitting at a quiet cafe 

Chanyeol: hyung...

Baekhyun: What's up?

Chanyeol: I did something really stupid last night...

Baekhyun: *Pretending not to know about anything* What did you do?

Chanyeol: I think I kissed Maeri...

Baekhyun: Huh?! *acting suprised* 

Chanyeol: Either that or it was a dream but for some reason I really couldn't control myself. 

Baekhyun: Doesn't that mean you like her?

Chanyeol: I was drunk anyway...

Baekhyun: It's okay to like her you know?... I know we aren't supposed to date but if it's someone like Maeri that no body knows then it should be fine. 

Chanyeol: Who says I like her anyway?

Baekhyun: Whatever~

Eventually Baekhyun and Chanyeol arrive back home and come upstairs to the lounge room where you and yoori now are.


Baekhyun: Yoori-ah can I talk to you for a moment?

Yoori follows beakhyun to the kitchen downstairs leaving you and chanyeol all alone again. You both feel incredibly shy and just sit in silence until chanyeol starts to talk.

Chanyeol: Sorry.. I drank too much last night.I didn't do anything wrong last night did I?...

You: *don't want to tell him about what happened* Nothing happened...

Chanyeol: that's good *thinking that it must have been a dream that he kissed you*

Downstairs in the kitchen, Yoori and Baekhyun are talking.

Baekhyun: Did she tell you...? about the kiss?

Yoori: You know too???

Baekhyun: Yeah, she told me after it happened

Yoori: Does Chanyeol remember?!

Baekhyun: Shhh! You're too loud... He told me about the kiss today but he wasn't sure if it was real or a dream...

Yoori: Omo, did you tell him it was real?

Baekhyun: Not yet... I was waiting to talk to you about it first. The interesting thing is though that he said that it felt like he couldn't control himself...

Yoori: Daebak! He must like her

Baekhyun: I think so too but he won't admit it... I think he's trying not to like her on purpose because of our rules and I think he wants to protect her from the life she would have if she was with him... He probably liked her the first time he met her and that's why he's been keeping his distance.

Yoori: I think you're right... So what should we do about it? I think they'd make a good couple but neither of them will take a step towards eachother...

Baekhyun: I have an idea... 

Yoori...?

Baekhyun: I need to travel 3 hours to get medicine specially made for my grandmother and there's supposed to be a strom this weekend... So how about we send them on an errand to get the medicine on the day there's supposed to be the big storm. That way it will be too dangerous for them to come back and they'll have to spend the night together...

Yoori: That sounds good and everything but how do we get both of them to go on an errand for you?...

Baekhyun: Of course Maeri would go if I asked her to but she can't drive and Chanyeol can... Also I think I'll be sick this weekend *wink wink*

To Be Continued.... (: