Moving In

The Path To Romance

*For the purpose of the story I'm going to name you/OC Maeri and make Chanyeol 24 and you 21 but you can make up your own ages and names. Also I'm aware that EXO doesn't live the way it will be portrayed in the story but yeah.. It's my imagination so anything goes (: *


~You've arrived in Korea and your friend Yoori has picked you up from the airport and brought you to the house you'll be staying at. Your friend works for SM Entertainment and also lives next door to the EXO members.~

Yoori: Maeri-yah we're here. I'll take you in and introduce you to everyone okay?

You: How many of them are therein the house?

Yoori: There are four of them... There's Baekhyun, Kai, Chanyeol and Suho. They're nice guys and will treat you well so don't worry too much. Besides, I live right next door. 

You and Yoori walk up to the door


After ringing the door bell, a handsome guy answers the door.

Kai: Yoori! It's good to see you. Who is this next to you?

Yoori: This is Maeri. She's the girl who'll be living with you guys...

Kai: Ah, annyeonghaseyo, I'm Kai. It's nice to meet you.

You: Nice to meet you too. You live in a beautiful house... It's amazing.

Kai: Ah yeah, we're very lucky... Come in and I'll show you around and introduce you to everyone else.

You follow Yoori and Kai through the front door and into a luxurious place.



Kai: This is the lounge room... You can leave your belongings here for now and I'll help you carry them to your room later.

You: Thankyou...

Kai: And this is the Kitchen. We share everything in here so you can eat whatever you'd like.



Kai walks up the stairs as you and Yoori follow.

Kai: This will be your room. Just make yourself at home here. I hope it's okay... We didn't know what style you would like...



You: This room is for me??? It's beautiful!

Kai: I'm glad you like it

Kai: Suho and I have rooms on the bottom floor of the house and the room next to yours is Baekhyuns and the room across from yours is Chanyeol's. I'll introduce you to the others when they get home. 

Kai then leads you and Yoori to another small room.

Kai: This is where Chanyeol and Baekhyun like to hang out.



Kai: It's close to your room so you can hang out here as much as you'd like. 

You: It looks very comfortable. 

Yoori: You're lucky to be able to live here Maeri. 

You then hear the door open and close.

Kai: Ah, that must be Suho hyung.

You all walk down stairs and see another handsome guy.

Kai: Hyung, this is Maeri. She's the girl moving in with us.

Suho: Nice to meet you, I'm Suho.

You: Nice to meet you too

Suho: If you have any questions, feel free to ask me anything 

You: Thankyou 

Yoori: Oppa, you arent going to say hello to me?

Suho: Yoori-yah I didn't see you there *teasing Yoori*

Yoori: *tch*

Suho: Anyway, let's have dinner together later. Yoori can come too...

You: That sounds nice

Kai: The other guys should be home soon.

Yoori: Maeri and I will go to the shops and get some things.

Kai: Sounds good. Maeri-shi, would it be okay if I took your stuff to your room?

You: Of course, that would be great, thankyou.

You and Yoori go to the shops and get some ingredients. Meanwhile, Baekhyun and Chanyeol return home.

Baekhyun: We're back~

Suho: You two should wash up. The girl who is supposed to help us with our English has moved in. We'll have dinner with her tonight. She'll be home soon from the shops with Yoori

Chanyeol: Oh right that is today

Baekhyun: So is she pretty?

Suho: Yah~ not everything is about looks... But yes, she's very pretty.

Baekhyun: Is she nice?

Suho: Well I didn't tal to her for very long but she seems very nice.

Eventually You and Yoori return.

Yoori: We're back~

Baekhyun: Yoori-yah~ It's good to see you.

Yoori: Oppa, I missed you. Ah by the way, this is Maeri.

Baekhyun: Oh hyung was right, she is very pretty *smiling at Suho*. I'm baekhyun by the way *happy to meet someone new*

You: *shy* Nice to meet you.

Baekhyun: Chanyeol-ie~ Come and meet Maeri-shi!

Chanyeol comes downstairs with wet hair and a fresh looking face after a shower. As soon as you see him you can't take your eyes off of him. 

Yoori: *whispers to you* Maeri-yah, so this is your type?

You: *look at Yoori a bit shocked, you nudge Yoori*

Baekhyun: Maeri-shi, this is Chanyeol.

Chanyeol: It's nice to meet you

You: You too...

Yoori: Let's start cooking 

You and Yoori go to the kitchen where you begin to prepare dinner. The boys go upstairs to talk.

Suho: So what do you all think of her?

Kai: She seems nice

Baekhyun: Yeah, I like her already

Suho: What about you? *looks at Chanyeol*

Chanyeol: She seems okay to me. I haven't spoken to her properly though...

Suho: Well as long as we're all happy with her.

Yoori calls everyone down for dinner. You all sit and chat around the table to get to know eachother a bit better. 

Yoori: How about we have something to drink so you can relax around eachother?

Suho: There's soju in the fridge.

Yoori pours everyone a drink and you all chat more and more and drink more and more.

To be continued... (: