We are a song

Strangers to Sisters
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

“Seulgi, get up!”


“You know sometimes I want to kill you.”


“How sweet, now get up hibernating bear.”


After fluttering her eyes open and adjusting her blurry vision to the blinding fluorescent, Seulgi rolled out of bed lazily, sleepiness and exhaustion was evident in the way she moved yet she managed to get up. Nobody dares to disturb her peace even her friends and family unless they have to tell her something important or exciting... or something less than that.

“Dammit Baechu, what do you want?” Seulgi almost tripped on a plush toy but luckily, Irene was near her and steadied her.

“Let's go on a night walk.” Irene's eyes twinkled in which Seulgi's own eyes flared in return. Boy, she wanted to scream so badly for being disturbed over nothing.

“A walk? It's freaking twelve thirty and you want to take a walk?”

“What can I do, I think I'm being insomniac lately.”

“Go ask Wendy instead.”

“But it took me fifteen minutes to climb your window.”

“No!”

“Please.”

“No!”

“Pretty please.”

“Fine,” Seulgi sighed, dropping her crossed arms on her sides. “But please don't ever do aegyo on me again.”

“I know it ,” Irene giggled, dragging the sleepy girl outside the room. “Now let's go before we get caught.”

“Chill out Bae, my parents are heavy sleepers.”

 

* *

 

Throughout the walk from her house to the park nearby, Seulgi almost passed out, feeling extremely tired and lazy but she was thankful when Irene stopped in front of a bench.

“Let's stop, shall we?”

In an instant, Seulgi stretched down on the grass instead of sitting on the bench. “Like you even have to ask.” She said, grinning.

“I really didn't mean to wake you up...” Irene followed suit, snuggling close enough to the tall girl.

“Just shut up and enjoy watching the star

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter