Her sworn enemy

Strangers to Sisters
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Kang Seulgi usually never hates on people or despise them no matter how she doesn't like them or their personalities or no matter how they treat her badly. But if she wants to hate on someone, the answer would be that certain person in her school who goes by the name Bae Irene.

Honestly, there's no worthy of reasons to throw such hatred on that girl, but when it comes to Seulgi, she does have a never ending list.

First of all, she's pretty. Not that Seulgi is jealous or something because she was pretty too, but Irene was twice pretty. Oh heck, she was beautiful making her gain the nickname: The Goddess of Beauty in which Seulgi gets irritated whenever she hears Irene being called like that.

Second, she was born with a silver spoon in meanwhile Seulgi was average.

Third, she's the best friend of the gorgeous student council president; Wendy Son and the two lovable basketball cheeleaders; Park Sooyoung and Kim Yerim, meanwhile Seulgi is a loner and never had a real friend before.

Fourth, she's very popular among their peers, and spoiled by their teachers meanwhile Seulgi is a wallflower, and an outcast.

Fifth, she's always under the spotlight, meanwhile Seulgi is treated like a pauper (by some specific students).

Sixth, she often ranks as “Miss Number One” meanwhile Seulgi ranks between the sixth place and sometimes the tenth place.

And the list goes on.

A lot of people think that those aren't convincing reasons to hate on Bae Irene because it's quite funny how she never did anything bad to Seulgi before, yet the latter insist on considering her as her school rival, and her sworn enemy.

 

* * *

 

10th December/2009. Third year of middle school.


“Attention class...” Ms. Jung tapped her red pen on the white board in attempt to hush down the unstoppable chatters. “About the play I told you last week, I've already decided who would take the roles.”

“So, Sooyoung will play as Princess Anna, Wendy as Olaf, Taehyung as Kristoff, Yerim as the reindeer, Mino as Prince Hans and at last not least Irene as Queen Elsa.” The teacher carried on. “Do you have any arguments about that?”

“As a matter of fact, I do.” Seulgi stood up. “I object on Irene's role.”

Wendy scoffed. “Too bad for you loser, Queen Elsa doesn't suit you. You're not even a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter