The love that meant for you *part two

For Her Memories *what if ver.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It’s been 2 whole years since then… Since the whole mess that both sooyoung and yuri created

 how they keep secretly meeting each others without the twin knowing. Their relationship Is well keep one that no one else beside them know it. Both has mutual understanding that this will never got out and they will never tell a soul about it.

A place where they could spend time together without anyone seeing is the library… both sooyoung and yuri never even promised each other’s when they will come out and stay at the library, but whenever yuri goes there for no reason she keep finding sooyoung already sat down on one of the chair there… waiting for her.

The twin never suspected a thing happen between them… after all, sooyoung and yuri was so awkward when the both of them goes double date. But then again, taeyeon is one hell of a girl that could see through people for no apparent reason. She could see the change in sooyoung, how her girlfriend smiled more whenever yuri is in her sight. At first, taeyeon concluded it is because sooyoung is happy to finally find someone who wanted to befriend her despite knowing all her flaws.

Then that day came…

Taeyeon is someone who never will set her foot toward library area if it’s not for sooyoung constant protest to her to read books there or to accompany sooyoung there. This time, she just wanted to surprise her girlfriend by visiting her.

She never been so heartbroken in her life before… when she saw yuri kissing sooyoung though, her heart shattered into pieces.

When she saw how passionate the both of them kissing each others, teayeon confirmed that they had been secretly doin it for a long time…

And she feel stupid to not see it clearly…

That smile… that adorns her girlfriend lips, that looked more beautiful than she ever see… never been intended for her. It was for yuri… whenever sooyoung saw yuri, she instantly smiled gorgeously.

And it never had been for her… all this time…

…………………………………………………………………………………………………..

When the news break out to hyoyeon, it got so bad that both she and yuri got into a heated fight. In the end, hyoyeon never gave yuri a second chance at all. The whole school got swept around by the news too when they found out that kwon yuri and kim hyoyeon, the couple that they deemed as ‘perfect duo’ broke.

When sooyoung name got tangled in, it go bad to worst…

People who usually ignore her, now continuously harassing the tall girl. They talk behind her back and called her names. She tries to ignore it at first, but as a girl she cant hold it forever… thus, when taeyeon decided to break up with her, she finally crumbled to depression.

When yuri knows what happen to sooyoung, she finally made her decision…

‘I will never leave you…’ that was what kwon yuri promised to sooyoung, with a simple words it made the tall girl able to withstand the crowd once more…

‘we will face it together soo’ it was that words that reassure the tall girl that kwon yuri will always be there when she fall down again…

‘I love you’ it was those three simple words that made sooyoung realize, from the first time of their fated meeting that kwon yuri is her happiness…

It’s been two whole years since then… both of them graduated from school earning first and second rank. Both of them gained what they wanted… a scholarship…

Kwon yuri with her scholarship to Switzerland where she took business as her major…

And choi sooyoung who goes to japan where she went to medical faculty…

It’s been one year since this couple tormented by their long distance relationship, yet both endure everything… after all, both of them realized that their relationship is build from many sacrifice that they made.

At the winter break they decided to back to their country and enjoy the snowy holiday together.

“yul!!!” the tall girl hug her girlfriend whom now giggled, happy that she finally able to be hugged by sooyoung again “I missed you so much!”

“me too sooyoung” yuri looked at sooyoung face “you look beautiful”

“you mean that I look ugly when we skyped each other? How terrible of you yul” sooyoung pouted

“you know I don’t mean that you silly girl” yuri pinched sooyoung cheek, yuri realized how the tall girl in front of her had been changed. She is not the shy girl she ever was, she is now more outgoing than before… and it made yuri feel happy to see the change. While sooyoung herself felt yuri now more composed, reserved and ladylike… still the trademark playfulness is still there and sooyoung glad that yuri is still yuri even with the change.

Both giggled happily… it is a happy reunion for them.

“you think they will come?” yuri asked her girlfriend, they now walking side by side, hand holding each other. Sooyoung pursed her lips, thinking the possibilities.

“I honestly don’t know yul… they didn’t even reply my mail” sooyoung answered “but… I just wanted to have words with them, at least I wanted to apologize you know”

“yeah… I feel horrible to them… but I cant let things continue this way, it needs closure” yuri mumbled

“I know yuri-ah…” sooyoung smiled “that’s the café… hope sunny is inside”

“one way to find out~” yuri let sooyoung hand go and went inside first, leaving the taller girl chuckled seeing yuri playfulness

…………………………………………………………………………………..

“little bunny!” yuri yelled at the owner of the café who now’s glared toward the prankster

“oh, the midget is really here” sooyoung added

“you two…” sunny felt like she want to burn the two tall girl who just mock her, but that can be done latter… now is not the time to ruin long time reunion “I guess something will never change”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter