The love that meant for you *part one

For Her Memories *what if ver.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The love that meant for you

I never intend this to be happen… after all, I already have someone I kept close in my heart.

........................................................................................................................................

I must admit, my whole world always been explosive, hectic, and never been quiet. People in my school known me as the prankster queen, the number one prankster, or prankster yul. Eventhough I cant stay quiet nor I cant maintain my image as a girl, I already have someone whom I love and loved me back.

Both of us regretted why did we found each others at the final years of our high school days. You know, if only we meet earlier then maybe we could spend more time together. But who am I kidding? It is unlike me to think about thing like this, to people like I am we will enjoy our life to the fullest and that’s what I am gonna do.

For me, love is foreign subject at first… I once wondering about it, because life is weird and you all know it. Like, seriously, no one teach us about it and yet when the time comes we naturally fall in love…

I mean… both my parent never even talk about how to fall in love to me…

But then, when I first see her I know that this is what people call love… I know that for the first time in my life I fall in love to the blonde girl by the name kim hyoyeon.

She is just the same like me… people call us mirror of ourselves, because she is just as much as prankster like me.

The first day we spent together, of the endless things we could talk to each others, on how I could just stare at her beautiful face and never grew tired of it. It seems just like early love like how people told us but I don’t care, for people like us we intend to enjoy our life to the fullest.

Before our first date together, after 3 weeks going out, she introduced me to her twin sister. Her name is kim taeyeon, people in my school know her as the ‘snow white’. She is famous, people could wait for hours just to talk to her and yet I heard some rumor about her going out with a nerd in our school and how people grew jealous on it. I didn’t care about the rumor at all, I mean, why did people judge others just because they want to be together with someone that is not the same as them? Yes, taeyeon is famous but if she want someone that is not famous to be her partner then why people care about it? It is her life, let her enjoy it like how she wants to.

I earned my first kiss from hyoyeon when I send her home by our first date…

It was quick because taeyeon yelling out at us for kissing in front of the house, nevertheless it was so addicting… I could remember how my lips touch hyoyeon’s.

I couldn’t sleep when I got home that night… I spend my night chatting with hyoyeon on the phone. Thankfully it was weekend so we didn’t have to worry for overslept, in this case though, my older brother continuous knock on the door disturbing my sleep.

………………………………………………………………………………………………….

“kwon yuri! Just how many time you already been sent here for detention?” the headmaster yelled at yuri. The said girl just yawned and playing with her hair, looked bored because of… well, the headmaster.

“just sent me to the detention room already” yuri yawned, again. “it’s not like my grade became lower just because I didn’t listen to what that history teacher told us”

The headmaster shook his head “alright kwon, go there… be sure to stay awake till the assigned teacher come okay?”

Yuri just waved her right hand and went out from the headmaster office. It could be said to be her routine, to be called there and then given detention just because of her pranks or she skips class or when the teacher found that she sleep through the class.

‘people seriously need to be relax once a while… always going to classroom make them like a sheep being herd or like controllable robot’ yuri thought

The distance from headmaster office to the detention room is a bit far, it was in separated building. Yuri had to walk through the main hall corridor and then go out to the field before arriving on the said building where the detention room is placed.

It always empty and yuri liked it, she could sleep peacefully here and no one would bother her… not even the teacher.

She just about to fall asleep when she heard sobbing voice…

At first, she ignore it because it is normal for the student who are crying to seek quiet place. But when the sobbing voice continue for 5 minutes, yuri stand up from her chair and seek for the voice that disturbing her sleep.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter