of all things that happen to me *Pt 2 (fin)

For Her Memories *what if ver.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Im Yoona and Choi Sooyoung…

Who ever thought that the prettiest girl had set her eyes only to the lazy student like sooyoung? the news of yoona love confession to sooyoung made the college went nuts for a while. Like how yoona immediately have people all over her social media account posting hateful comment and said sooyoung is not good enough for her… then, there is also that who approach sooyoung just for belittling the tall girl. It didn’t end good though because sooyoung is someone who good using words and since then yoona know that the tall girl can take care of herself…

Yet… yoona felt guilty because of it. Because of her public love confession toward sooyoung, now the tall girl also felt the effect of yoona curse…

Life never make it easy for im yoona to get what she want…

“miss im… I honestly don’t care with whom you have a relationship. But if you couldn’t fix your falling grade then I had to warn you… like everyone else who failing in this college”

“… I’m sorry” yoona muttered

“… fine, just try to fix that grade of yours ok?” yoona nodded “you can go back miss im”

Yoona once again felt that life is being unfair to her… sure she isn’t a smart one when it comes to academic, but to fail in several subject at once? That’s one hella bad luck she had.

On the other hand, she never even saw sooyoung study since the both of them going out… not even once! Yet that tall girl easily aced her test like it was piece of cake.

“I’m back~” yoona said as she enter her dorm room. She saw sooyoung sat on the floor while reading a magazine while her left hand is digging through a snacks. Yoona went toward her girlfriend and then lay down beside her.

Sooyoung looked at yoona, the younger girl seem thinking about something… sooyoung could see from her face “you seems troubled yoongie… what’s the matter?”

With a heavy sigh yoona opened her eyes “I got scolded for failing on several subject this semester”

Sooyoung eyes widened in surprise “how… come? You always study whenever you have time and I know you can pass the test” sooyoung frowned “… have you talk to the professors?”

Yoona shook her head “I don’t want to youngie… they will scold me too for failing, I just had to pass the re-examination… if I failed there again… well, another year for me”

Sooyoung let out a small sigh “I’ll help you” yoona looked at her girlfriend when she heard what she said “I know maybe I’m not the perfect one to help when it comes to study, but at least I can help right?” sooyoung grins

“really? You meant it youngie?” yoona asked… it is a rare occurrence to see sooyoung want to help in study. That tall girl is really lazy one when it comes at that… “… why?” yoona asked

“why what yoong?” sooyoung asked back, confused

“why would you want to help?”

Sooyoung smiled softly “because I decide to once again make a bet with life” she then kissed yoona lips briefly “I want to fall in love once again… and you are the perfect reason for me to make a bet with life yoong. Because you make me feel happy again…”

Eventhough yoona is confused by what sooyoung said to her, at least once in her lifetime she had a chance to get what she ever wanted to…

Choi sooyoung… the woman that could melt her heart.

………………………………………………………………………………………….

Yoona never been once asking about sooyoung past… it is not important because for her sooyoung will still be sooyoung even without her knowing about the tall girl past.

Because sooyoung is what yoona ever wanted from a partner… someone who could make yoona laugh, have the same frenzy for eating food, and most importantly both of them never care about other people opinion as long as they are happy for whatever thing they do.

After both yoona and sooyoung relationship get past one year time, yoona suddenly had the urge to know what past is deep buried within her girlfriend. The tall girl never been once spoken anything related to her family or past life… even yoona will talk about that once in a while.

It was after march 9 that yoona became uneasy. After sooyoung disappeared for entire day, she just want to at least know what happen in her girlfriend past that she never been once talk about it…

Yoona first reliable source of information will be choi sooyoung self proclaimed best friend, the small and cute lee sunny. The only one whom yoona know has befriended sooyoung since high school days.

When yoona asked about it though, the blonde woman didn’t even have the intention to answer her question.

“unnie, please!” yoona begged “I mean… if she is hurt by her past I want to know her pain so I can be there to help her… to ease the pain that haunted her” yoona pleaded “please unnie…”

Sunny sighed looking at how desperate yoona now “yoona… there is something that you better not know. Ignorance is a bliss… as long as you and sooyoung is happy then why you had to complicate things?”

“because I don’t want to lose her!” yoona yelled “I don’t want life took it away once more… I don’t want…” yoona sobbed “in my whole life… I never get what I want unnie, everything that had been given to me is something that I don’t need… I don’t want. But whenever I wanted something for myself, life will be unfair to me and took it away. But… sooyoungie is… is something that I want and somehow life gave a chance to me to have her… a-and i… I don’t want to lose her”

Sunny sighed in defeat after looking at the younger girl in front of her “…fine, but I will only tell you a little” yoona smiled widely and nod her head “4 years ago… choi sooyoung is a girl who no one ever notice in high school. Everyone who know her always said that she is an ugly duckling and no one wants to befriend her… and then, a girl so pretty that everyone in school keep calling her a goddess fell in love to this ugly duckling” yoona eyes widen in surprise hearing the revelation “her name is kim taeyeon… and both taeyeon and sooyoung been a couple for 3 years long.”

“t-then… w-why…”

“why is she never mentioned her to you?” yoona nodded at sunny question “… go to this place and ask for her name to the guard, you will find the reason”

……………………………………………………………………………………………………………..

With the guide from a piece of paper with an address on it, im yoona been walking thr

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter