The nonsense *Pt 3 (fin)

For Her Memories *what if ver.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sooyoung woke up and noticed that she is now on the open field, an endless open field that stretched as far as her eyes could go. She checked if all her limbs is intact, after looking that nothing is lost she decided to look around.

‘is this dream?’ sooyoung mumbled ‘but I can feel the wind…’ she stretched both her arms sideways, trying to get a better feel to the blowing wind ‘where am I anyway?’

“youngie!” she felt someone jumped toward her back and tackled her down. Sooyoung trying to get away from the one that tackled her just to be safe, after she successfully thrown that person down sooyoung looked at the small figure that still laying on the grass field, laughing happily.

Sooyoung noticed familiar resemblance of that girl with someone she missed a lot, eventhough it’s already been years since the last sooyoung saw her, she still remember.

“u-unnie?” her tears suddenly fall down freely from both her eyes “unnie? Unnie! Is this you??” sooyoung walked closer to the small figure who now eyeing her with those halfmoon eyesmile of her sister. ‘no doubt… only unnie can do that and looked beautiful’

“no hug for unnie?” the small figure says, sooyoung hurriedly gave a tight hug to her, releasing all that lonely feeling sooyoung had been burry down ever since her unnie left her years ago. The small figure chuckled while patting sooyoung head, the smile still adorning her face to sooyoung delight. “why are you crying youngie? You are not happy to see unnie?”

“no, i- I am really happy unnie… I really am” sooyoung buried her face on Stephanie chest “I just… I miss you so much… I had been alone for long, I miss you unnie”

“then smile! You always been smiling after I left you right?” sooyoung looked at her sister with surprised expression “what? You think I wouldn’t watch over you? I am still youngie knight right?”

“the best one… ever” sooyoung managed to smile eventhough her tears still couldn’t stop “so… this is dream then?”

Stephanie laughed which made the crying girl baffled “maybe it is a dream” she then wipes sooyoung wet cheeks with her thumb “maybe this is what you really want?” she then proceed to kiss sooyoung forehead which made sooyoung lips curled into wider smile “or maybe this is what I want? Who knows youngie… but at least I can see you again”

Sooyoung chuckled, she still felt amazed everytime hearing her sister explains everything… “but I want to see unnie at my age! Why did you stay at that 10 years old body unnie?”

“because I am afraid you will fall in love with me?” Stephanie teased “why youngie want to see me in my older self? Don’t tell me you always fantasized me youngie?!!”

“yah! Not even once!!!”

“oh… for real?” Stephanie eyeing her sister that have stern expression “alright… get back a bit youngie” sooyoung stepped back “here I go”

A blinding light engulfing her sister body, for a second sooyoung could swear that her eyes got blind. When her sister said she could open her eyes, she couldn’t believe what she saw in front of her.

“wha- unnie? No… tiffany? Why are you-“

“oh? Who is this tiffany?” Stephanie smirked “your girlfriend???”

“n…no” sooyoung frowned “why did you turned into her unnie?! Well… that red hair of yours is different… but-“

“yah! This is my older self, youngie is the one who asked and now youngie protested about it” Stephanie frown “ungrateful sister”

“no! i- I didn’t mean that unnie” sooyoung holds Stephanie hands “forgive me, I’m sorry”

“its okay…unnie just joking” Stephanie laughed “so… who is this tiffany? Someone similar with unnie?”

Sooyoung thrown her gaze away, she felt hurt seeing those familiar face… what’s more, the same eyesmile “yes… someone very similar unnie”

“youngie girlfriend!!! Please say she is youngie girlfriend!!!” her sister jumped

“… no”

“so… only friend?”

“… no”

“then… what?” Stephanie poked sooyoung forehead “you found someone similar to me and not even befriend her? Yah! Youngie is mean!!! What if she is my reincarnation!!!”

“no! I swear I have my reason okay!?” sooyoung raised her voice which startle Stephanie a bit “sorry unnie… I didn’t mean to yell”

Stephanie only could look at her sister that became much more taller than her, her eyes is wander to everything but Stephanie. Just seeing her sister expression Stephanie already know why “is it hurt youngie?” she ask with serious tone

“y-yes…” sooyoung voice cracked “i-it… hurt so much…” she covered her eyes with her hands “it hurt so much to see someone similar to unnie… I cant… I cant… I just…”

“ssshhh” Stephanie engulfed her sister on a hug, she placed sooyoung head on her shoulder so she could cry there “its okay youngie… you can cry, unnie will never hate youngie for that”

“WHY!!! WHY MUST GOD TAKE UNNIE FROM ME!!!” Stephanie tightening her hug “I just want… unnie…”

“sooyoung… you cant ask something that is not yours from the beginning” Stephanie spoke softly “besides… unnie gave you a presents, two of them” Stephanie smiled patting sooyoung back that still sobbing “and unnie will always watching over youngie… forever”

“but… I want unnie-“ “youngie, stop that” Stephanie cuts in “you have

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter