The Nonsense *Pt 1

For Her Memories *what if ver.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Stephanie just turned 8 years old when her mom leave her. The little girl constantly asked to her daddy why her mom never come back home or never call her like she usually do when she is out for work. Her dad keep telling her that her mom will never came back again since she already go to heaven.

Eventhough she constantly get the same answer from her dad, Stephanie never got tired from waiting… hoping that someday her mom will eventually got home, like she usually do whenever she leave to go to other country.

She finally understand the meaning behind her mom departure when she saw her daddy married another woman…

Her mom is died… she wouldn’t go back, Stephanie will never see her again.

The little girl got angry to her dad because he’s unable to protect her mom like he promised, and now seeing him married another woman made her hate him more.

She turned cold toward her dad ever since and been referring him as ‘father’ now.

Around 2 month ever since her father married again, he told Stephanie that they will move to south korea. As a little girl of course she is afraid of new place, leaving her home and her friends… especially the memories of her mom behind. But eventhough she keep on protesting about it, her father decision is final.

Seoul city… that’s where her new home now.

A big mansion on top of the hill, expensive looking decoration and furniture… big room for herself. Eventhough all of it will enough to make any child go crazy, she just stay quiet. She didn’t want any of this and if she can exchange it so she could go back to US, then she will rather choose to go back.

After 2 weeks living there, her father told her that she will meet her new little sister…

She didn’t give a damn about it, because she know her little sister isn’t her ‘real’ sister. She doesn’t care and didn’t even interested at all when her father broke the news to her.

But when Stephanie eyes landed toward the shy and quiet girl who keep clinging onto her mother leg, looked like a scared cat, Stephanie heart moved…

She suddenly got the urge to protect that girl in front of her… the girl who looked so fragile and will cry easily if someone bother her. Stephanie suddenly grabs her hand and smiled when her father introducing her to her new mother… she couldn’t care less to that woman, what inside of her mind now is just the little girl in front of her

“my name is Stephanie” she smiled  “welcome home”

“h-home…?” the little girl stuttered “t-this is my h-home?”

“yes… this is our home” Stephanie pulled the little girl into a hug “and I will be your unnie”

“i… I have unnie?” the little girl blinked her eyes, still in her stupor “b-but I didn’t h-have unnie”

Stephanie released her from her hug, still wearing her smile she answered “you do now…  let’s go, I’m going to show you around!” she pulled the little girl to run with her

“Stephanie!!!” her father yelled, but she didn’t care… she just want to make sure her little sister got comforta

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter