The Nonsense *Pt 2

For Her Memories *what if ver.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

17 years old sooyoung walking toward the dance room in her high school building, she greets her classmate who she met along the way there. Opening the double door, she greeted by the sight of her best friends. Kim hyoyeon who are the captain of the dance team, the blonde who are also the school prankster looks bored playing with her shoes. There also kwon yuri, hyoyeon girlfriend and also the school prankster that is one level higher than hyoyeon. At the furthest corner of the room im yoona sat, back rested on the wall while her girlfriend the genius seohyun rested her head on yoona thigh.

“hey girls!” sooyoung chirped “sorry I am late”

“damn it giant! At least call if you gonna be late!!!” hyoyeon yelled, now she’s rushing herself to wear her shoes “let’s go training! I don’t want to waste my time” she then proceeds to select a song for their dance training. Everyone began to fall in to the center of the room while their dance captain still trying to pick the song.

Yuri nudged her tall friend, earning her attention “what’s up yul?” sooyoung asked

“What keeping you?” yuri asked “I know your class ended early today, I saw your classmate already gone home before the bell even rang”

Sooyoung shook her head in amusement “yul… don’t tell me you skipped class again” yuri eyes widened, she covered sooyoung mouth with the both of her hands “ssshhhhh! You nuts, if hyo hear it she will have my head!”

Sooyoung giggled, she moved yuri hands from “fine~” she hummed “and to answer your question, the headmaster called me… he wanted me to be the school representative and host of our exchange student from US”

“we will have exchange student?!”

“yah! Kwon yureee, I swear if you make a move” hyoyeon glared to her girlfriend

“no baby… I promise!!!”

“promise my ! You are not going to go away from me even a second when we got that exchange student or I swear to god kwon!”

“I get it!!! I’m sorry baby!!!”

………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………..

“the way it looks like now… I think she would be fine mr. hwang” she heard someone talking to her father. She opened her eyes, the light that coming through blinded her for a bit. It feels like she had been sleeping for a long time. She tried to move her arms that felt numb, she tried to look around and finally she realized where she is now.

“hos…pital?” she mumbled

“oh? Sooyoung!!!” she heard her umma voice, she looked at her side and find the woman eyeing her worriedly. But sooyoung got curious on why her umma hair is so messy and there’s even a tears stain on her cheeks “sooyoung, can you hear me?”

“yes umma… um, I want drink” sooyoung mumbled as she felt is itching. Her umma hurriedly brings a glass of water for her that she emptied in a sec “umma… why am I here?” sooyoung gazed to her umma

“you… don’t remember?” sooyoung shook her head “oh my daughter” she was so surprised to be in her umma embrace right now. What happened to her? Why is she here? More importantly why is her umma crying again now?

“umma… where is unnie?”

……………………………………………………………………………………………………..

“choi sooyoung!!!” the tall girl woke up from her stupor as soon as the pain coming to her shoulder attacked. Taeyeon had been smacking it to awake the daydreaming girl “I thought you are dead! For the love of god soo, don’t make me scared like that!”

“you could at least wake me up by a kiss instead of constantly abusing me tae” sooyoung pouted, still trying to soothe the pain by rubbing her shoulder softly while her blonde friend now blushing red after hearing what she said “yah! Don’t go byun on me now you midget!!!”

“wae? That’s the only way I can have you!!!” taeyeon protested

“by imagining me inside your head while you doing ert things? Tae, you make me sick… what will everyone think of you if they know?” sooyoung snorted

“heh… I bet everyone wanted to take your place as my byun target” taeyeon smirked

“… seriously, why are you hyoyeon twin tho?” sooyoung pinched taeyeon cheek “you are totally not cool tae, you should have girlfriend like your sister… THAT way you can do BYUN things to her”

“well~” taeyeon smacked sooyoung hand from pinching her cheek “the one I want doesn’t want me… for a reason that I don’t even know”

“oh?” sooyoung became interested as there is someone who didn’t even want to be taeyeon girlfriend… the kim taeyeon, school snow white, blonde lock that look like a fairy hair and add the fact that she has an angel voice… she is the one that has nickname ‘goddess’ in high school, everyone on the school know her… and someone didn’t want to be her girlfriend “this is the first one… who is she? I want to know!!! Tell meeeeehhh” sooyoung grabbed taeyeon shoulders and shook her body

“yah!!! Stop it giant!!!” taeyeon protested but she cant shook it off from sooyoung grip “cut it out! Seriously!!!”

“I don’t wannaaaaa!!! You gotta tell me!!!”

“… hyo baby, don’t you have to save your sister?” yuri told the girl who still gave her a back hug. Hyoyeon lazily eyeing her sister who still fooling around with sooyoung and then just shrugged her shoulder “as long as it’s sooyoung, I’m fine… wake me up when the bell rang baby”

“… you seriously gonna let sooyoung just like that? Man, I envy her” yuri mumbled

“don’t even start it woman” hyoyeon muttered

“start what? Cuddling with you? I can start right away!” yuri turned and tackled her girlfriend to the ground, pinning the blonde under her body

“yah! Kwon yureeeeee- mmmmpph” yuri shut the blonde just before she managed to yell with a forced kiss, yuri grinned when the blonde now returned the kiss she initiated before.

………………………………………………………………………………………………………………..

“so… this is unnie-“ sooyoung traced the scar on top of her chest where her heart placed. After she know the truth of why she got into the hospital she had been crying for weeks because at that time her family also told her that her unnie, Stephanie, didn’t survive.

Both girl was about to go home from school when a drunk driver run over them… and her unnie died protecting sooyoung.

Twice…

Stephanie saved sooyoung life twice…

The heart that gave life to sooyoung is her unnie hearts… it told sooyoung to keep living, in a way sooyoung believed that her unnie still protecting her from the death itself.

She smiled… she knows that her unnie is the best unnie in the world and also the best knight ever.

“thank you… unnie” sooyoung buttoned her shirt and get ready to go to her new school “I promise I will take care of myself better”

..........................................................................................................................................

 

“sooyoung” her headmaster called her name as soon as she is inside his office. After hurriedly come from being summoned, choi sooyoung is out of breath because she came running. She tried to catch her breath and luckily her headmaster seems understand that she need a minute

Sooyoung eyes wonder to the other girl inside the room, a girl with long wavy hair wearing black eyeglasses and not in her school uniform… ‘must be the exchange student’ sooyoung thought

“this is our sister school exchange student from california, sooyoung could you bring miss hwang around our school for today so she get to know the school for tomorrow?”

“yes, sure headmaster” sooyoung bowed “miss hwang, pleased to meet you” she bowed again to the brunette whom just nodded her head. Sooyoung just brushed it off because that girl came from abroad and might didn’t know about greetings in here “lets go?”

“lead the way” the brunette said

Sooyoung been giving the tour to the brunette for the school ground and class, she also shown the brunette her class which is also the same as sooyoung so the tall girl decided to ask her if she want to go together tomorrow.

“if it’s okay with you” sooyoung beamed a smile hearing that, at least she could get known better and at least this girl is not that rude.

“this is the last stop, school cafeteria” sooyoung smiled widely which made the brunette wondered why she became happy like that “is it your favorite place?” the brunette asked sooyoung

“ah… second favorite place actually” sooyoung mumbled shyly “because I love eating food”

“I see” the brunette mumbled “then what is your first favorite place?”

“that’s a secret!” sooyoung winked which earned a blush from the brunette “come, I bet you are hungry” sooyoung dragged the brunette toward the empty chair and decided to order for them. As their food came the bell for lunch time also rang, the student began to swarm around them. Every once in a while sooyoung could see that the girl in front of her is getting checked by, sooyoung couldn’t blame her schoolmate because the brunette is certainly pretty.

“hey ya my food buddy!!!” yoona came

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter