Chapter Two

Mission Impossible

As the sun goes and the moon comes with its shining stars, it becomes night. One hour left for the party. 

--/Kyungsoo/--

"Mom I need to wear my new suit and shoes so please give the suit to the servent to iron please."
"Okay Son did you finish all your school work?" 
"Yes but I have 1 project left."
"GO AND DO IT NOW. A PARTY IS NOTHING BUT SCHOOL WORK IS EVERYTHNG"
"Mom its due next week."
"Don't you hear go and do it then you can go"
I was ing  pissed off my blood range was boiling I just had to ing do it ah 35 min left. Oh lord. I got a colored paper and wrote an article and sticked some pictures.
"Mom im going now."
"Go get Sarah on your way and take care of her. Did you take the gift for Tao" 
"Ah yes now thanks bye"
I went to the car so fast and told the driver to drive me to Sarah's house. She came out, wearing a short black dress and an earring and her hair was nice too. 
"Hey oppa you look totally handsome with your suit and hair to the back woah its like im going to marry the most manly man or earth hahah yay I'm so lucky. But why were you late on me?"she pouted. 
"I was doing some school work."
"Wow oppa looks perfect though he always prefers school over anything" she held my cold hand with her warm hand. It was nice of her but it seemed bad to me. 
"We are here; please drop us down" Me and Sarah were holding hands and going to the door when suddenly before I knocked on the door Tao just opens it and hugs us 
"Why were you guys late like this," he whined.
"I just got Sarah from her house it was my fault. But how did you know that we were ere?"
"Hahah lol I was waiting in the camera room for you or Jongin cause in the party they are all dancing and even Suho came" 
"Sarah, you can go and  sit with your friend I'll just go and talk with Tao" 
"Ah yes, okay babe" she said, leaving after kissing me. 
"So lets sit here Tao. Here is your birthday gift."
"THANK YOU HYUNG I'LL GIVE YOU THE BEST HUG"  "So who is Jongin is he that close to you that you were waiting for him?"
"Umm yes we are really close my dad knows his father so they introduced us. He is a hot tall guy and he is so kind and sweet, and he's got a nice voice but sometimes he is a freak. I'll call him now; he is really late."
*********TAO AND KAI PHONE CALL********
"HEY Kai where are you, you bastard. Do you not want to come cause you dont have money to get me a gift?"

"What are you talking about is my gift more important than me? Okay so I'm coming. I'm in the car now just finished my work."
"Okay come fast"
*******END CALL*******

"Kyungsoo you will definitely like him cause he is perfect, but it might be weird cause you dont know each other."
"Tao your talking about him as he is your god or your  husband."
"Ah Kyungee stop it let's go  dance. 
"No you know I don't know how to dance."
 "Ah you're no fun you really got no jams--OMG Kai is here!" "Wasn't what wait I thought his name was Jongin what??"

--/end Kyungsoo/--
"Hey my little birthday boy."  They hugged each other. 
"I'm really sorry I'm late but I had to do something I told you I had a meeting. Here is your gift babe it will be your favorite." 
Tao: is it GUCCI THING 
Kai: YES 
Tao: you're the best 
Kai: Thanks. Who is the guy sitting there at our table 
Tao: Ah yeah how did I forget. Come sit! So Kai, this is Kyungsoo and he is with me in class he is 18 years old. Kyungsoo this is Kai he is 21 and I've known him since I was 14 years old 
Kyungsoo: Hey sir *bows*
Kai: hahaha what are you doing im not a principal I'm a friend. Call me Kai and no need to bow. Wow you're so respectful; how are you friends with dirty  tao 
Kyungsoo: ah okay 
Tao: Kai let me introduce you to my friends on stage come  
While they were talking on stage Kyungsoo did not hear anything and just couldnt take my eyes off of Jongin and his perfect jawline.
Just then Kai looked to Kyungsoo and found him staring at him. Kyungsoo turned to the table because he knew that Kai noticed.
Kyungsoo: oh my ing god ah how stupid of me 
Tao: Kai I'm going to say hi to my friends 
Kai : yeah okay take your time 
Kyungsoo:Ommooo what to do i hate myself what to do. 
He felt a hand on his shoulders and was tottaly freaked when he saw that it was Kai.
Kai: Do you want to dance with me?
Kyungsoo:n-nnoo im a bad dancer 
Kai:its okay I don't care hold my hands and make me stand 
Kyungsoo really didn't want to but felt forced to.
Kai:Lets go for a walk outside
Kyungsoo:okay but I need to go tell my girlfriend so she wont worry 
Kai:Yeah sure but dont take your time 
Kyungsoo:aww he is so cute Where is she? Ah yeah Sarah I'm going to walk outside with a new friend okay? 
Sarah really did not like the way he did not care about her at all
"I'm here lets go for a walk, but let it be short.  
"Ah okay so you are Kyungsoo."
"My full name is Do Kyungsoo but I like it more when people call me just Kyungsoo." 
"So okay I'm calling you D.O." 
"Then I'll call you Jongin. 
"Woah for real no one calls me Jongin you will be the only one calling me that. So are you good in school?" 
"Yes I am. I'm the highest student in our level." 
"Wow if I was with you I would probably cheat from you. But do you like being the top in grades always?"
"No I don't like it."
"Then why do you study?"
lTo be honest I never did tell anyone but it's because of my mom. She forces me to study she is totally insane. She never cared about me she only cares about my grades."
"WHAT WHY"
"Cause she has friends and she keeps telling them my grades so they pay money to let my mom get them a teacher and teach them. She only cares about money, like my dad, so it is hard. I REALLY HATE GIRLS, ESPECIALLY MY MOM."
"Then why do you date a girl?"
"W-what?"
-------------
Back inside, the party was still going full swing, despite the waning hours of the night. Everyone is either hooking up, breaking up, or playing drinking games. Tao is dancing alone, drunk and happily miserable.
"NO NEW FRIENDS," he slurs loudly, and drops into a lazy b boying step. 
It was at that precise moment that Suho reappears, towing a tall awkward looking beast.
"Heyo Tao my man! Happy birthday! Seems to me you could use a little company. Where'd Kyung and Kai go?"
"Those two K's can die in a hole. What kind of friends just ditch the birthday boy at his own party?" Tao seems to have gotten even girlier and whinier with the consumption of a few drinks.
Quickly, Junmyun pulls the man he was dragging in front of Tao.
"This is Yifan!" he introduces brightly.
"I go by Kris, with a K," the other cooly corrects.
Tao, however, just laughs a breath of beer and fried chicken into the man's face. 
"Great, another K. Kyungee and Kai are outside, you should go form the KKK with them." He laughs at his own (bad) joke, then topples onto Kris' shoulders.
No one noticed Suho quietly slipping away.