Goodbye No More

You're My Destiny
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

-Your POV-

A hand hold on to me just before i was about to leave, i turn around and it turned out to be Myungsoo, Soojung's boyfriend.

'Do you want to talk to her? We're still waiting and still have some time'

I shake my head doesn't want her to see how different am i compared to Myungsoo-sshi. He seem to be a good guy and from what i saw just now, he took care of Soojung well.

'Myungsoo-sshi, do you have time for some talk?'

He nod and lead me to some coffee shop, he without fail wanted to pay for the coffee but i refused, i asked Seolhyun for some money before she leave to give us some space. I wanted to have atleast a slight pride for my own. He understand and express he apology for the misunderstand he made me felt.

'Jinkun-sshi, really thank you so much for contacting the company about Soojung's whereabout as soon as you find out who she is, we are all very grateful for what you did and did not ask for anything in return as well as treating her well for all these time. I bet Soojung have given a lot of trouble for you, i apologize to you for her'

He bow slightly to express apology, i felt like i can really leave Soojung to him without worrying, he is surely better than me, Soojung will forget me very soon.

'Myungsoo-sshi, of course i'm not in place to tell you how you should treat Krystal-sshi, but to me she is Soojung, a girl who lost her memory. No one know more of this side of her than me. So please listen carefully for what i'm going to tell you'

'Soojung.....she is very insecure, she need someone she can trust to be with her all the time when she's outside, people who are close to her before that are not counted, she don't recognize them. Soojung need someone to watch her to sleep  for her to fall as sleep easier as she might be too scared to sleep alone for now. She too had hard time recalling her memories, i guess you can be a big help at that'

'She felt too bad for eating alot as she felt she did nothing in exchange for the food, so please either let her do something, house work or whatever. For her to have better appetite, you have to play with her when she's eating, fight with her for food is the best option, she will also eat more that way. She is too scared to be around people, take care of her when you guys are out to where t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter