Truth

You're My Destiny
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

                        

-Your POV-

We sit by the waterfall to eat breakfast while chatting. i gives some of mine to Seoulhyun since we didn't prepare for her. SooJung accept Seolhyun very soon but Gukjoo still stare at her time to time when we're eating our breakfast but with the addition of new face, we have more laughter than we usually have. It's only a brief meet between Seolhyun and Soojung, Seolhyun invites us to her house for lunch later and to meet her brother at the same time. It's about time to leave, we pack our things back to our home, for some reason Soojung willing to help out this time and keep doing aegyo when we're walking back to our home.

It feels so good when it's two of us are alone. Soojung says she's tired not wanting to go to Seolhyun house, i nod noticing her sleepy eyes. i purposely stay for a while waiting Soojung to fall asleep completely before leaving. Ever since she's here, she need to have someone around her, she would become very scared if there ain't someone she trust around her. I take my leave after i made sure she have completely fall alseep and omma is back.

Dumb & Dumber duo is already there when i reach Seolhyun's house. I greet the elders and then her brother, BaeHyun, he seem more polite in term of more korean manners just to be told that he's working in South Korea. The mens are prohibited from the kitchen, so the mens goes to Baehyun's room to chit chat. We ask him life in South Korean and he begin to tell us the things that's popular there now with a smartphone. Something cause my eyes, i keep on asking Baehyun. He explain to me it's call K-POP.

now.....eottoke.

I pardon myself from the lunch knowing i would have no appetite. I open the door and to my room, she's still sleeping peacefully, i sit down beside her caressing her face, thinking should i tell her and let her go but whenever i think of she going, my heart hurt so much that i feel like i would die if it's real. Half an hour passed just like that, thinking of the same thing, Soojung slowly open her eyes waking up.

-Krystal POV-

As soon as i open my eyes, i feel something beside me, i was so scared at first but slowly look at it, it's Jinkun, feeling weird isn't he should be at Soulhyun's house for lunch? He look the same but he suddenly fe

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter