Sacrification

You're My Destiny
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

-Krystal POV-

'Krystal-sshi, the thing about Jin Kun and me are not like what you think it is.....it supposed to be a secret but i can't bare to look at Jin Kun like that. I can feel that he's dying inside. We are actually not dating and he have always loves you, he cried so much when you left that his eyes swollen but he said he had to do so, so that you will go back to South Korea back to where you originally belongs to without hesitating.'

Tears started to fall non-stop hearing what Jin Kun did and recalling all the sacrifices he have made for me while Seolhyun continue to explain more.

'Where is he now? please tell me, i need to find him now, i have so many thing to tell him'

'He went to South Korean with Baehyun-oppa to work, he says he wanted to get closer to you both physically and financially. He said he will find you when he own a business so that the status differences between both of you are not too big. But I personally doesn't think he will ever find you, He just told us that so that we wouldn't be too worried, I think he went there so that he could have chance to see you from far away and that's all he wanted since you are already dating L and for him L is much better than he is.'

I too think Jin Kun is thinking like that, thats the kind of person he is. He thought thats the best choice for me

'Pabo.....'

Now the thing are finally clear, our feeling towards each other are mutual and he even sacrifies himself for me but what about Myungsoo? I can't just hurt him like that, it's too unfair to myungsoo. I keep asking my heart, who do i like more. Maybe it is because i lost memories of Myungsoo and me together, my heart keep answering that i like Jin Kun more. Maybe I should fully recover my memory first before choosing? it would be more fair to both of them. Even before making decision, I should meet him to thank him and make sure that he know I wouldn't mind him being a village boy and are not rich and all that matters is the love between us.

After me begging manager unnie all the while during the flight back to SoKo, she finally allow me to find Jin Kun with the conditions that she had to accompany me to avoid any unnecessary rumours and have to have bodyguards to protect me from sasaengs like previous incident.

-O/C POV-

It's been almost 4 months since i moved to SoKo and with the help of Baehyun, I am able to get a job at contruction company. Alth

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter