Who You?

You're My Destiny
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

-Krystal POV-

'Why am I here? What happened?'

Everyone surround me look at each other not sure where and how to start.

'That incident happened around almost 2 years ago, during this one year, you've lost your memory and now due to some shock that stimulate your memories. All your memories came back except the memories in between this one year time.'

Manager unnie start to explain the situation to me probably like how doctor have explained to them.

'So what happened during this 2 years period?'

'erm.....'

Victoria unnie was about to speak but was somehow stopped by manager unnie which look abit strange

'Actually nothing much, you're just staying at the dorm trying to recover, go back and forth to the doctors to check up and oh! you guys actually did had a comeback but that's fine, you can watch back all the video and stuff. Really nothing much other that'

'So how did i ended up here then?'

Manager unnie thought for awhile, seems hesitated whether to lie to me or tell me the truth but why would she want to lie to me?

'You and I were going to a contruction site to meet a manager to talk about a CF offered to you but some metal bar dropped from a building infront of you and you fainted out of shock and somehow thanks to the shock, your memories came back'

I nod trying to get some sense out of so many things and was cut off by doctors before I am able to futher ask more question. They did a lot of check up on me, ask me tons of questions and are scheduled to some examination and thus, I would have to stay for another 2 days.

Maybe I can take this time to keep myself up with the things I miss out all this while...

-Baehyun POV-

Without the contact of Jinkun's omma, I could only call Seolhyun and tell her about this and she informed Jaesuk-hyung and Daesung-hyung. We came out with a conclusion that since the doctor said Jinkun is safe and sound right now, we shouldn't make his omma worried too much and they will come over to take care of Jinkun as I have to work. Seolhyun are coming here anyway before going back to Canada and D&D finally found an excuse to go out of the village to play.

I rushed back to work and came back at night and saw a few doctors coming out of his ward. What happened? I rush to the ward and very fortunately, he have woken up.

'Oh hyung'

He

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter