Trip Back to the Village

You're My Destiny
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

-Krystal POV-

So it all make sense now, Why foods got stolen where villagers can easily ask for it, why stray dog attack me when dogs there are usually friendly. Jinkun not only saved the injured me but also kidnapped me. He doesn't only saved me from stray dog, he pour himself to save me from the kidnappers. Both of us doesn't know but his act saved me from many things that could happen....i take my leave after the kidnappers confessed everything. As i walk to the carpark, my tears start to build up from all the confession and thought of how Jinkun have saved, protected, cared for me. I don't know where i would be if it's wasn't for him, i might be even dead. I unconsciously put my hand into the pocket of my jacket and i find the little stone given by Jinkun is there, i must have brought it with me without myself knowing but it does calm myself down.

And now all my thought goes to what to do, should i go and find Jinkun and tell him my feeling? but he have Seolhyun already and i have Myungsoo already. Myungsoo took care of me well when i needed help, how could i hurt him... Should i just forget Jinkun and let things be? But both my heart and mind thought of him every single day without fail and even more now. I step into my room ready for bed, i put back the little stone on top of the drawer where i used to put it on and realise the bracelets are beside it...

'Does this mean a bigger part of my heart belongs to Jinkun? I took the stone with me instead of the bracelets earlier today'

'Yah...Your comeback is on 3 days later, get over the case and get ready'

Manager unnie word's come to my mind as i was preparing to sleep. Does this mean i wouldn't have chance to go back to the village since i was notified on how busy we would be once we had our comeback. Perhaps a small trip back to the village doesn't hurt? i can as well make things clear and fully focus on my career after that. With my mind still doesn't know what to do, i went into the dreamland trying to seek for answer from the dream fairy.

As comeback are just around the corner, my request to visit the village are denied by manager unnies and she even scolded me for not giving full efforts into the come back. The members also advice me to focus on comeback first and said it usually only lasted for 1 month as our comp

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter