My memory

You're My Destiny
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

-Krystal POV-

My heart still ache from yesterday call with ahjumma, perhaps he have never liked me? so he really did treat me only as his sister? So to him, Soelhyun is better than me? what do i lack of? wait....i should not think about him anymore! i should just focus on recovering my memory and also return to the stage and drama that i used to enjoy doing. I rewatched all my drama and music videos, little by little i get to remember more and more. I even tried to visit the kidnapper in the jail but what he know is similar to what Victoria unnie told me. The kidnappers are said to be our fans and have no intention to harm me, just that they went overboard in order to make me theirs, just for themselves. Looking at his guilty face and teary eyes apologising to me, i forgave him since he is already being punished behind the bar.

On the second visit to the doctor, i can finally return to practice with the unnies and we are preparing for our new comeback especially for me as a way to return to the eyes of public. It was somehow tough at first but i get used to it very fast very naturally, every labelmate paid me a visit now and then saying how glad they were to see me return. I have heard from Luna unnie that our company is really big, it was amusing to experience it myself and somehow everyone seems very familiar and i could almost tell their name even before they reintroduce themselves.

'Aigoo....it's weird that i have to introduce myself....i'm Heechul-oppa. Everyone's favourite. Recover soon Soojung-ah and i have have you apologise for forgetting me. Arraso?'

'Soojung~ I was so worried about me... oh my gosh, i am so glad you are fine. Your sister must have been so so so worried'

Tiffany unnie said while she hold my hand tight showing how happy she were to be able to see me again.

Weeks passed, i repeated the same routine day dy day, practicing for comback, visiting the doctor and what make me anticipate everyday is the visit of Myungsoo or going out with him. It seems like we are progressing well and he too said i tend to smile more than i used to when i was with him. He too said he was fine to make our relationship public so that he can openly take care of me, to prove that he even present me with a bracelets and he is already wearing the other one asking to me wear it when i am ready to put our relationship public.  He was so sweet and caring to me, he sacrifies his free time from schedule to accompany me.

But i don't know why

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter