Wait for Me

You're My Destiny
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

-Krystal POV-

'We were on the way from the airport to an event for a performance, we happen to stop at a R&R station for some rest and food since we are a little early. The station were not crowded so i believe the guards let their guard down and you were on your way to the toilet when it all happened'

She paused looking at me, hesitating whether to really tell me. I hold her hand assuring that i will be ok and i really want to know.

'You were then kidnapped by 2 guy where they grab you on your leg and hand at a quick manner. You were trying to fight back at first but i think choloroform that they used on you start to works. We saw it happen but we are too shocked to react while the guards have already run towards you right away but the kidnappers are very quick in action, they have car with door opened and engine turned. I heard from the guard that they throw u at the back seat and goes to the driving seat at a fast speed, the guard couldn't reach you and their car plate are covered with cloth. We called the police immediately but we couldn't find the car anywhere until there are news that there are a car accident from less frequent used road not too far from the R&R station. The driver are found in the car unconscious but the second kidnappers and you are nowhere to be found. We did try to search, but nothing was found...mianhae Soojung-ah i was useless that time, we could have saved you if we react faster'

Tears started to fall from her eyes, i can feel all the guilt she felt. I hug her tightly trying to let her know there are really nothing she could do about it. It's somehow a relief that the accident happened but i still wonder what happened after that? why would i found unconscious at the village area?

'Soojung-ah, Myungsoo said that he is bringing you out again tomorrow?'

'He is bringing me to the beach tomorrow, i am really excited to meet him again, he is really sweet guy'

'It seems like you guys are getting along even better than before, it's a good thing'

I smile and look at the night view trying to summarise the new yet familiar life so far yet thought of the village after the talk, JinKun must have saved me from the hand of kidnappers...i can't imagine what would happen if it wasn't for him to save me.

'Maybe i can call omma to tell her that i have arrived and unintentionally find JinKun?....but it have been a week time by now and manager unnie told me she have already inform them....Who cares let's just call'

Ahjumma: Yeoboseyo?

SooJung: Omoni~ I'm Soojung, i was afraid you have slept

Ahjumma: Ah Soojung-ah! finally you have called, How are you there?

Soojung: I'm good here, everythings fine, everyones treat me well

-After all gree

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter