Extra 6: Dear Jimin

9 Days

-This is the last picture we took together, it was before the last concert.... when we found out he was sick... he looked so alive back then- says Jimin as he looks at the picture in his hands, the last picture is always the hardest to look at, because deep in your heart you know that, the person you are looking at is no longer with you and is one of the hardest lessons you learn as you live life, Jimin looks at his son and decides to give him the picture so he can look at Jungkook.

-I love Mommys eyes and also his smile, is there any other picture of Mommy?- he asks 

-no, this is the last picture we have of Mommy-he says looking at his son the one nods and hugs the picture close to him 

-I bet Mommy loved you so much- he says as the little tears fell from his eyes as Jimin Hugs him along with the others, Hoseok hugs him as Jimin steps in front of everyone looking at the piece of paper he has in his hands.

-Kookie loved us very much at all of us, no matter what happens today I will always love him- says Jimin as he opens the letter noticing that the hand write is almost unreadeble and there are some drops of blood, as he tries not to cry because he can see how strong the boy was, he was dying and still he wrote 6 letters from them, thats why is so special. 

-Dear Chim Chim or Jimin Hyung ♥- starts Jimin 

I want to be honest and sincere with you, I've looking at this piece of paper for the last couple of minutes... I lie I've been looking at this piece of paper for the last three days without even knowing what to say. How do you say goodbye to the love of your life without hurting them? you can't hyung because I know is going to hurt you anyway... this couple of days have been the best of my life, because I spend it with the people I love the most.. I really love you in a way i never love anyone is so strong that it hurts me every time I see your face, that this situation that I'm in to is killing you as much as is killing me, but i know that you are going to do amazing things without me, because is only the beggining for you.. I hope you become what you want either is as a Doctor or an Artist I have seen it in you Hyung and I know you are destined to do either of those things, I want to thank you for the memories you give me and I cherish the most.. you where my first and last love, you know what I'm going to miss the most the possibility that I would have with you. the life I will miss because of this disease, I really wanted to have a family with you. But i know you are going to have one on your own, I bet you are going to adopt a child and name him Park Hwan Ji because is such a pretty name and if you are with him now... 

Hello little Hwan Ji is Mommy, you probably have see me in pictures and Daddy must have talk about me all the time, I'm sorry for not being able to be at any important things you will have in your life, but I want you to know that Mommy loves you very much. I will always be there for you even if you cant see me I will always watch you from where I am, I want to met you so badly... but I cant, I want you to promise me that you will take care of daddy, because daddy is really special for me he is one of the sweetes  people you are going to met, and i want you to promess me that you are never going to break him because he is the kind of people you want to protect with your life, so please do that for me. Ask him about me and the thing I just to like like red and draw, tell him that he sould show you my drawings. I love you Hwan Ji even if I'm not going to met you now, but in the next life I'm going to be with you I promise no matter what happens please take care okay mommy loves you♥

I remember the first time we met each other, I will never going to be able to forget your face and the way you looked at me, at first I thought you where really annoying and I wanted to be as far as I could from you, but as the time pass I started to know you and the things you like, I started to look at you in a way I never saw anyone, I love your eyes they are pretty like your smile, I hate seen you sad because is not ofthen when you cry thats why. You are my best friend and also my husband i'm never going to forget your marrige proposal it was beautiful and our wedding to, thank you for doing everything you could to save me even when that distroyed you, I'm sorry for not being there with you,in your bad days and also your good ones but I want you to know that you will be part of what I am forever no matter what happens and I'm sure that in the next life I'm going to met you and we are going to be happy no matter what. 

a long time ago I read that with 50 years we would met around the time of our live around 20.000 people. doing a rule of three, I get that I young man of 17 years old will met aproximelly 6800 people. lets put it this way half of the people 3400 are guys and the other 3400 people are girls. and lets say that of 3400 people, just 1/3 are along the age of that young man that he could be in a relationship with him.Lest say 2/3, that this young man could never ever fall in love such as Family, old poeple, kids... we get this number 1133,333... but rounding lets say 1000. of all those people, we fall in love with only one. We are talking about fraction, 0.001. and that person we fall in love also is going to fall in love with one of 1000.in this way the probability that the person we fell in love with and that person falling for us acording to math (1/1000).(1/1000), that is a probability of a million, 1/1.000.000. if that inprobable posibility of being with the person you love, if destiny ignored 999.999 options and it converted in the only prosibility in a million, in a fact and in reality what sence would it be in not taking acction of it, what does it matter the cicunstances? if the most difficult, that the posibility of 1/1000 already happen. Thank you for being my 1/1000 posibility, I love you so much you even make me do math, thats how much I love you. 

Thank you for everything you did for me, for being there with me always. I fell in love with you I don't know how, I don't know why I just did and I don't reagret it at all, I will never ever going to regret my decision of loving you so badly, with all my heart. thank you for being my red♥ thank you for everything and all you will do without me you are the best Hyung. thats why I love you because if the way you are always there for everyone, thank you please take care of yourself and those killer abs you have. keep in touch with the others plese I don't want anyone far from one another. thank you for everything you did, thank you for the experiences and the love you give me, thank also the others for me, i love you so much it hurts, I will met you in the next life and it will be awseome, is going to be worth the journey thank you. I will see you from up just look up and say I love you. I hope you have a long and happy life take care please okay, I will miss you so much... you are special please keep being who you are. 

Love always♥
Park Jungkook 

PS. I love you 

and Jimin breaths as the tears come out his eyes, Jungkook love him the way no one did before and now he is gone. he looks at the boys as he open his arms and everyone give him a group hug while they cry.

-He love you so much- says Yoongi 

-he always did- 

-thank you for the letters Jungkook- says Taehyung to the ceiling 

-thank you for everything-say everyone as they smile, making Jungkook to smile also.

-I love you Guys- says Jungkook as he looks at them.

************

The spring cames to Seoul as the flowers and trees starts to grow, is one of those lovely days. As a boy starts running late for one of his biggest auditions ever is an opportunity he doesn want to lose, he doesn't look where he goes is to busy looking up at the sky because he feels an extrange conection with it for some reason, when he hits someone going directly to the groud. 

-Oh my god I'm sorry- he says as he stand up giving a hand to the other boy, the one is small with lovely eyes and smile, he looks squishy and funny with his big bright smile.

-Don't worry about it is okay- he says looking at the younger boy.

-have we met before? I feel like I've seen your face before?- asks the boy to the elder 

-I don't think so but yeah now that you mention it your face looks familiar... My name is Park Jimin- says the elder while he gives his hand to the younger as he smiles with his bright bunny smile.

-nice to meet you, Jimin-ssi my name is Jeon Jungkook- says the younger as he grabs the older hand 

- I like your name, it was a pleasure to met you Jungkook-ah good luck- 

-thank you you to Jimin Hyung- says the younger as they smile, and start walking in different directions. while they look on their backs feeling that they met before in different sircunstances, like it was in another life. they say goodbye with their hands, as they keep walking smiling like complete idiots, as Jimin stops and turns around, looking for the younger.

~~~THE END ~~~

요~ I can't stop crying, I'm sorry is hard for me to say goodbye I don't want to say goodbye and I'm being completly honest. But I have to say goodbye, Thank you for everything you guys did for me, all those comments that I loved the most,you guys are the best. Thank you for not kill me when I kill Jungkook and stay with me til the end,thank you for everything. I will miss you the most, but I promise I will make a huge and epic come back with fireworks and everything, I also promise it will be more fluffly than this one no death I promise. I hope you guys have a long and happy life around with thepeople you love,thank you for everything love ya. have a great night I will see you aroud, have a great night as always, hugs, Kisses, photos and memories Bye bye♥~~~

항상 사랑 PamyUcd♥

 Ps. I love you guys♥