Epilogue:Love is not over

9 Days

*Jimin's POV*

Five years to the day since Jungkook's funeral, is incredible how fast the time past. Is seem like yesterday to me but is not been a day, now we're all going back the 6 of us. Is been a while since we saw each other because we went different directions, been together is hard it makes his abcence more real and painful, but I also need my friends right now. 

People keep asking me even after all this years "how are you feeling?" "what are you feeling Jimin-ah" And I still have no answers.Honestly what can you say about a 17 year old that died of a horrible disease that didn't even have a name? nothing I'm feeling empthy without him I'm not going to lie, is hard been in a world without Jungkook because he was really special for me, even to the day I still use my ring, bacause it makes me feel that I still have him here with me and I really do he is always here with us.

Every wants to talk about how he died too, the media went crazy when they found out about his death and It was on the tabloids all the time, is was hard for us to look at the news at the news papers, our fans cried all the time it was a pretty horrible time for all of us, I'm not sure if there where people that tried o take their lifes when they found out, I hope nobody did dead is not something you should play with. But there is people that still talks about it, but who cares about only one moment of his life... I care about how he lived, the way he make me feel and described life in his journal  and anyone how has a problem with that should remember that he was my husband so, this seems so unreal to go back home after all this years, his precense is going to be there, I'm going to spend my entire life missing him. 

-Dad are we going to see uncle Namjoon?- asks my little son Park Hwan Ji, the one I adopted 3 years ago and just turn 2 last May, he is really active just like me and is surprisingly how much he looks like Jungkook and I, the social worker wasn't so sure to give him to me because I was alone, but after some paper work she decided that he was going to be okay with me, Hwan Ji also likes to ask about Jungkook all the time, like "where is mommy?" "did mommy liked that?" "was Mommy as beatiful as this pitures?" "did you love mommy?" and bunch of other questions, he decided to call Jungkook mommy I didn't told him to say that he just wanted to call him like that and I okay with it after all he is his Mommy. 

-We are, are you exited to go to Seoul for the fist time?- I ask him as he nods is going to be a long trip to get there, 12 hours of flight because I moved to L.A a coulpe of years ago, but Namjoon said we should gatter together like the old times and called us so we are going back is exiting and also kind of scary to look at the place I last see Jungkook alive, I decide to hold to the Journal he leaved us, I think is a good time to share it with the others Jungkook told he I should when that time was good, and I believe id the perfect timing after all we are going to be together again. 

The house is bigger than I would expect, is white and has a red door, I tell my son to stay close to me because he could get lost in that house, we walk slowly to the entrance as I notice that a Car is coming toward our direction I can reed the licence plate "SWEG" there is only one person I know that says that Yoongi hyung, they park the car as they come out with sun glasses, he and Hoseok look so different they look at me while they smile and come closer to hug me and the little Hwan Ji.

-I can't believe you are here Jimin-ssi how are you is been a while? hows life?- asks Yoongi while we let go of each other 

-Oh My god you bring Hwan Ji-ah, you are so cute!!- says Hoseok as he grabs Hwan Ji and hugs him, taking him in his arms as Hwan Ji smiles and hugs Hoseok 

-Uncle!! Hoppi!- he says as they laugh 

-Life is been good, I haven't been bored in a long time thanks to this little guy, The investigation of K is been good so far, we are able to tell the disease more easily now and give more time to the people- I told Yoongi as he smiles,looking up at the sky 

-he is proud of you I can tell- says Yoongi 

-and how life being for you guys?-  I ask them 

-hmm we are planing to move to Jeju or Okinawa in Japan but we still planing, you went to our wedding so we are still together and we still don't plan if we want kids or not so.. we will see, right now we only have a dog "swagger" but thats it, life has been good for both of us- says Yoongi as Hoseok smiles still with Hwan Ji in his arms as they talk about horses or some things, I can hear another car coming closer and closer is Pink so I know who is it by looking at the color the Kim's are here. I look at them as they come out of the car, they look really different after all is been 5 years. Seokjin opens the other door letting out their little girl Kim Eun Hee the one is so sassy and alien just like her parents, I don't blame her but she is really cute also. they walk together talking about something as they look at us and get exited.

-I can't believe it Chim Chim!- says Taehyung as he comes and hugs me is been a while since some one called me Chim Chim, Jungkook was the one that came up with that nick name and I like it.

-Tae Tae I can't believe it look at you all grown up, you are 25 right just like me, you are lucky look at Seokjin Hyung he looks great how are you two doing so .... Eun hee come here sweety- I tell their little girl as she runs toward my direction she turn 3 last november and is been quite a while since I saw her.

-Uncle Chim- she says as I hug her grabing her in my arms, she is so cute I start talking with her about the starts and planets she is really into them, after all her daddy is an alien.

-We are great, Jeju is amazing we fell inlove with the place and decided to live there,so Far we are doing great life has been good so far.. I hear that you manage to make K detected more easily, congratulations Jimin- says Seokjin while I smile as the door opens as we look at Namjoon, he looks great even thought he just came back from a world tour, he smiles as we get inside looking at his house,Lee Se Ra his fiance or was it still girlfriend I don't remember is here and she looks really good she has the same age Jungkook whould had 22,we sit and talk about life and how is everything going so far, I can feel the love of all of us together is like we had never been apart from each other, thats how much we love each other and I know Jungkook whould be happy also. 

I know he is happy smiling at some place as he looks at us sitll be together as he wanted us to be after all this time and the time is coming, he took a piece of us when he died but we also took a piece of him and that piece is making him be here with us, so I decide to tell them about the journal to tal about it a little bit as I stand up and grab the red notebook.

-This, is the last thing he did was write in this notebook how he feeled back then... and i want to share it with you guys- I tell them as they look at me 

-are you sure about this?-they ask me

-Kookie told me to do it many years ago- I tell them as the nod and I open the first page as I read it to them I can see their faces, how toughful they become when i comes to Jungkook's feelings back then, the way he thought about life and how was art..he did had an unique way of seen the world and it was special just like him thats one of the main reasons I still love him because of the way he tought and look at the wold.

-only 7 days right?- asks Hoseok as I nod 

-yeah he didn't write in our honeymoon our on our last concert to army but the one I love the most is the last one... because he wasn't supposed to write and he did- I start to say as they nod in agreement.when suddently something cames out from the notebook it look like envelops of some kind i grab one of them and i notice that it has a name "Namjoon" is a letter. 

-Guys...- and they turn looking at me noticing the letters in the ground.

-Oh My God- says Namjoon 

-he wrote us letters- I told them as I look at the 5 letters in the ground finding the one that says "Jimin"

-I think we should read them right now, that we are together- says Taehyung while I look at the window noticing the sky, it shines more than ever, Im proud of you Jungkook I love you so much.

-I love you too- I can hear his voice say, like a little whisper that makes me smile.

THE END

~~~~~~~~


요~ Firts of all I'm sorry for killing Jungkook last Chapter I really hurt you guys so I want to apoligize, this could consider the end, the letters are going to be an extra chapter all of them so basically we are done, I can't tell you how thankful I am to have you guys here with me all the time, it reall means alot, subscribe if you want after al we havent tecnically end the story so.. for the next coulpe of days I will be updating the letters so just wait for them, I hope you guys liked my story and thank you for everything seriously it means alot to me I want to dedicate this story to my sister, she is not with us anymore so I hope she is proud of me but I know she is in a better place now smiling at me. enjoy your time with your family and have a great day and I will see you guys later, as always, hugs, photos, memories and kisses bye bye~~

ps. I will write more flufly stories next time I promise.

항상 사랑 PamyUcd♥