Extra 2: Dear Yoongi

9 Days

-He was fully alive in this picture- says Yoongi as he looks at the picture that comes out of the letter, it was the last picture they took together before Jungkook get sick and decided to stop taking pictures of himself, Yoongi knows that Jungkook wasn't feeling well thats why there is not pictures of him at all, and that picture is special for him, it makes him smile a little as he opens the letter and starts.

-Dear Yoongi or Suga Hyung..- he says 

INSFIRES MAN! 

I will never going to forget that day hyung it was really cool, I hope you don'y mind that I used that picture because is special it has a story right. How you been Hyung are you still writting music because I hope you are, it was one of your gifts Hyung, is hard for me to say goodbye to you hyung because of all the times we talked together. I really liked talking with you when you weren't sleep. People relly think you are mean just because you express how you feel and doesn't matter if you hurt people with your honesty and to be honest thats what I liked more about you, because sometimes we don't need sweet words and we need the honesty of someone. Thank you for been that one to me, my older brother sometimes I wish I could be like that but I can't so thank you for being like this to us it really makes us grow up. 

have you finish your song? Chim chim told me about it but I never get the chance of asking you, because it wasn't the right time.. but I hope you have I really want to hear it one day, is going to be awesome just as your other songs. Did You and Hoseok hyung get married? I hope so because if not my ship will go down I shipped you really bad like hardcore stuff, and If you are you two still own me an explanation if not I will come back as a Ghost and scare you two. muahaha so tell me some day who is the bottom? if you are reading this outloud hahah sorry but you never told me anyway. If you and Hoseok are married and I hope you are, hows life between you two I hope really good also If you have kids take care of them alot and tell them that uncle kookie is not here anymore but some day we will met and is going to be awesome, i feel like you two are going to have a dog I don't know why or how please name him "Swagger" is sounds cool and also is your favorite word Hyung, please don't cry I hate seen you sad because is not ofthen thats why it hurts more to looking at you like that, I'm going to be okay talking with people I guess saying Insfires all the time and feeling proud that one of my hyungs told me that, are you sleepinng good because i know Hoseok Hyung can be noisy sometimes but he really cares about you thats why I shipped you so badly it was cute to watch. 

Hyung I want you to promise me that you are going to be doing what you like that is being a rapper, because if not I'm going to be really sad because you have that gift in you I don't know many rappers but you three are the best ones I know you should make a group or something that would be really awesome no matter what the other say, after all you don't care what people think about you.I've learned a lor this year thanks to you hyung specially the fact that some things don't get fixed no matter how much we want them that way, I want to thank you for listen to me and also being my brother all this time it must be hard as one of the eldest to take care of us when you can, it was fun while It lasted. I want to ask you to not stop rapping for nothing, people can feel something when you sing especially when you rap fast, you should see ARMY faces when you sing it was amazing, thats why you should keep doing it no matter what people say or think after all is your life hyung not theirs. You only live once but if you do it right once is enough, I will always miss you Hyung no matter what happens you are special even if you don't see it by your self, I remember when you give ARMY gifts in your own Birthday because you said that they always give you things for your birthday and you felt like you should give them something, hyung most people doesn't do that you have a heart as big as the world.

I think when you lose someone you end you losing part of yourself and is true, and the hardest part is learning to live without those people that where close to us because at some point you never quite get to the idea of that person being gone, I know is going to be hard but I want you to live a life that you are proud of one you can say "I can die happy" You and I will meet again along the others, when we're least expecting it, one day in some off place, I will recognize your face even with the age and I'm going to smile at you and say hello again, until then live.eat and sleep. you are special as you are please never change for nothing I know is not going to be the same without me there but i hope you smile the way you do, keep in touch with the guys, take care of Hoseok Hyung and keep up with his horse jokes the one are hilarious, you are special hyung, don't let anyone told you other whise not even yourself I hope you have a great life I will see you later hyung love you. thank you for everything! 

Sincerely.
Park Jungkook 

Ps. Swag out 

Yoongi lets go of the paper as it lands on the ground and he starts crying covering his face as Hoseok stands and hugs him 

-God I miss him so much- he says as he sits and keeps crying, along with Hoseok as he tries to make him stop a litte but is hard specially after such a letter as that even Hoseok doesn't want to open the letter, because is going to be hard to read.

-He knew about the dog- says Yoongi 

-he was really smart and kind, is hard to live like this without him- says Namjoon as Hoseok stands up grabing his letter as his hands start shacking a little 

-Is my turn- he says as he opens the letter.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

요~ How are you my lovely people, I hope really good because pff I updated jk but yeah I had time so why not right. I hope you guys like this chapter maybe tomorrow I will update Hoseoks Letter, I didn't update yeaterday because I satyed the night at my friends house so... it was fun while it lasted, i want to thank all of you that have subscribed to my story ♥ and also the ones that hev leave me comments I really apreciated also thank you♥♥ it was really god for my mood. I hope you guys like this chapter and also have a great day I will see you guys later as always Hugs, Kisses, photos and memories bye bye~~ 

항상 사랑 PamyUcd♥

Ps. who ever make this picture is officially my best friend lolo XD