Extra 1 Dear Namjoon

9 Days

-I can't belive he use that picture- says Namjoon as he looks at the piture that comes out of the letter, making everyone smile as he starts reading the letter Jungkook write fro him many years ago, he can see how tired his handwrite looks like as he smiles remembering the promise they made back then at the park he didn't believe he was going to write them but he was proved wrong and that makes him happy.

-Dear Namjoon or Rapmon Hyung...-he starts 

Surprice Hyung I keep my promise to write the letters, I must be laughing from up at the sky I wish I could see your face. But I know I'm not going to be able to look at your face anymore because today is my last day, don't worry hyung it doesn't hurt or anything. But I really hope you live a life that you are proud of, you are one of the best rappers I have ever met(I haven't meet alot) but If I would you are still my favorite, and not because you are my friend or my brother but because you have that gift in you no matter what people say.. actually hyung people can see that gift in you and admire you because of that, I bet that you are still a rapper and you come home from a world tour looking really tired,How do I know that? I don't I'm just guessing and I'm hoping I'm correct, it was fun while it lasted hyung I will never going to forget you. 

Do you have someone special in your life... I bet is that girl you met a couple of days ago Se Ra? was her name, I bet also that she is really cute even thought I've never met her personally but if you are with her let me introduce myself I'm Park Jungkook well before I was Jeon but I get married so now is Park like my Jimin that he is propably with you guys right now, I'm guessing and could be wrong... anyway I'm 17 years old and I'm dying from a horrible disease that is killing me slowly and there is nothing I can do to stop it no matter how much I cry about It, it would never stop. I would loved to met you and I will some day, and I swear I will say is you the person who loved Namjoon so much, Take care of him okay he has a horrible thing with breaking stuff out of no where so be careful but besides that, he is a great person with a heart as big as the world you are never going to be lonely as long as you are with him, he snores so bad but his dreams are really creative and awesome, he has some weird ideas but his mind is great. He is just unique please love him the way he loves you or even more muahaha. It was a pleasure of meeting you Se Ra, sorry for not being able to be at your wedding day is going to be awesome I bet. 

Hyung please don't cry, I now is hard for you because of how close we where back then, I hard for me to leave you like this and believe me is killing me. But I also know that you are going to do amazing things without us or just me, thats how great you are, hyung you don't need anyone to be yourself and thats what I love about you my hyung, but I also care about you so thats why I don't want you sad... thank you for everything you did Hyung, all the times we talked about werid things and that day on the bench I will never going to forget no matter what happens I promise, thank you for being a great leader and teach me things, also thank you for helping me with math i wasn't really good at them... but anyway thank you for that it really meant a lot. you are more than you think and the others are going to agree with me, you maybe don't see it but you really are. it was an honor to me for met such a wonderful person as you are, I admire you hyung I wish I could rap like you but is not in me, not everyone can be a rapper so is amazing that I've met three yay!!

I hope you have a long and happy life, suronded by the people you love and keeping in touch with eveyone specially ARMY if you can say hi to them from me, also take care of yourself don't over work, and remember how much you are worth Hyung. Today you are you, thats truer than true, there is no one alive that is youer than you. so keep being awesome and don't forget to smile evry day have a great day! don't cry because is over smile because it happened I love you hyung and I hope you have a long and happy life ♥ 

Sincerely.
Park(Jeon) Jungkook ♥

Ps.Located between the East African coast and the Saudi Arabian peninsula, the Red Sea got its name because of a type of algae called Trichodesmium erythraeum, which is found in the sea. When these blooms of algae die off they appear to turn the blue-green color of the ocean to a reddish-brown.

-How did he knew I was going to be with you?- asks Se Ra as he looks at Namjoon the one is a crying mess as he closes the letter as sits next to her 

-I don't know, he just knew... I'm going to spend my entire life missing him- he says as the others hug him reallt tight, crying along with him one of the hardest lessons in life is letting go of someone because always deep inside you that person is going to live,someone once said that death is not the greatest loss in life, the greates loss in life is what dies inside of us while we live without the people we love. 

-I will be next- says Yoongi as he stands up 

~~~~~~

요~ is me again to ruin lifes muahaha Just kidding but yeah, I hope you like the letter to Namjoon it was kind of sad for me to go back to this story because I killed Jungkook ash, but anyway i'm back for more yeah! I don't know if I'm going to update because I'm having an sleep over at my friends house and she doesn't have a computer so.... also happy OCTUBER!! IS MY MONTH I'M TURNING 18 this octuber yay!! I feel so grown up now, lol but anyway is not my birthday yet but anyway is almost here I can smell the cake. I hope you have a great night and I will see you around have a great night as always hug, kisses,photos and memories ♥ bye bye~~

항상 사랑 PamyUcd♥