Extra 4: Dear Taehyung

9 Days

-If I'm honest I don't remember when we took this picture- says Taehyung as he looks at the picture, there where so many times they spend together that thinking in one is hard, because of how close they where. Even thought Jimin and Taehyung had the same age he was closer to Jungkook, He looks at the picture noticing the smile in Jungkooks face as he smiles and gives it to Seokjin so he can hold it for him, as Seokjin smiles showing the picture to Eun Hee the one smiles and shows it to Hwan Ji the one looks at it and says- Is Mommy, he was so pretty there right Daddy- as he looks at Jimin the one nods and smiles hugging his son as they look at Taehyung the one gets the letter out and smiles as he starts. 

-Dear Taehyung or V Hyung..- 

My 4D alien hyung how I'm going to say goodbye to you, I hard for me to say goodbye Hyung thats why I'm not going to say Goodbye ever not even when is killing me because I will come back as a Ghost and like your are an Alien we are going to see each other all the time, Im grateful to have a friend like you that never say no to my ideas. Or that followed me when I was going to make a joke to our Hyungs or Jimin it was fun while It lasted. I wish People could have a friendship as ours because it was pretty unique I will never forget when you told me that you liked Seokjin Hyung more than just a friend and I told you that you should confess to him in order to be happy it was fun to watch, specially when you hit Jin Hun by accident and then you told him that you where in love with him, it was so cute because I shipped you two hard like really hard. Is great the you find someone to love just like me, I remember the times you told me that I was going to end up with Jimin and I was like ewww no and now look at me I'm married with him. 

I want to thank you for being my friend, and I know this is not going to be easy for you but I want you to go on with your life and Please for the love of God just get married with Seokjin already Hyung is been two years seriously, Is one of the things I'm regreting not seen your wedding hyung and tell that To Sekjin hyung also. But I think you should get married when you want no one should tell you otherwise not even me, I'm just nagging at you for not let me see it personaly, but i bet your wedding is going to be at Jeju as Seokjin said and is going to be something related with the starts because of how obssesed you are with the space, I don't blame you is beautiful, I bet Seokjin will cry most of the time and Is going to wear Pink, if i'm wrong you can tell me in the other life but I'm going to right I'm having this visions lately when I sleep so I can see the future muahaha, na just kidding but If i'm right is going to be awesome, also I bet you two are going to have a daughter and you will name her Eun Hee because it means Silver Beauty and I know how much confidence Seokjin Hyung has bout his face so maybe it will happen It would make me really happy if that hapens, I bet you are going to be an awesome dad just like you said your father was because you like playing with kids and puppies and also you can take care of them I hope. 

You are not only a 4D alien you are also really special always trying to make us laugh along with Hoseok hyung, Is funny because i just to think that you would never shut up and Know I reallly want to spend more time with you and Jimin, because we are the three musketeers nothing is going to be the same, not for me or you guys and I know this will affect you, I know you are not going to be the same no one will be the same but I want you to keep in touch with everyone especially with Chim chim plese take care of him and talk with him ofthen because is going to be hard for him, and I want you to do what you really love no matter what it is as long as it makes you happy, you have an incredible voice it was to bad that we couln't hear it that much along with Seokjin hyung but thats why you where part of BTS, I think BTS would never be BTS whitout you, I'm grateful that you decided to join us because it was fun always fun. Thank you for all the good times Taehyung I will never going to forget any of them, thank you for dancing randomly with me getting the judging looks of our hyungs, thank you for making me believe in love again with your relationship, also is just a tip but please for the love of God again lower your moans please it was kind of annoying Hyung think about your kids lol.

at last I can say that I died happy meeting awesome people that helped me find my right path, I was always grateful of having you guys with me. It was an Honor of met you Kim Taehyung or just V keep being who you are no matter what happens but, I know you are going to remain the same, we are all a little weird and, life's a little weird, and when we find someone whose weirdness is compatible with ours, we join up with with them and fall in mutual weirdness and call it love. I want you to keep being with you weird love and with the others because we love each other like brothers that was the thing that make us special Hyung, I hope you have a long and happy life around the people you love, I love you Hyung forever okay I will see you from up plase don't cry, take care of youself and Seokjin because i know is going to be hard but I want you to live as you want take care Hyung. 

Sincerely.
Park Jungkook 

Ps.Always do what you are afraid to do.

Taehyung stops because the tears woun't let him see anymore, as he takes the letter close to his heart as the others look at him as Seokjin goes and hugs him to try to calm him a little. 

-Is time to freak out, he knew about the name and the wedding- says Seokjin as he sits Taehyung next to their daughter, the one hugs his dad, as he hugs her close to him shaking a little.

-I don't know how to explain this, he is freaking me out.. but I love him anyway- says Jimin as he looks at his son that still looks at the picute of his Teahyung had inside of the letter. 

-I need a minute... okay I'm ready- says Seokjin as he opens the letter.

~~~~~~

요~ how are you my loves, I'm here to ruin nights muahaha, we are almost done we just need two more letters. Is going to be hard to say goodbye, but we have to in order to move on with our lives, I'm going to miss you so badly. /Single tear/ but hey I updated as I say which is really rare now days, anyways It was fun while it lasted, tomorrow or today I'm going to update the next letter Seokjin, but you will have to wait also I'm not going to update that late. sorry for that I was doing some things celebrating my friends Bday, subscribe if you want and leave comments, I hope you guys have a lovely night as always hugs, kisses, photos and memories bye bye~~

항상 사랑 PamyUcd♥

 ps. Rapmon's dimples are life ♥