Extra 3 : Dear Hoseok

9 Days

-he was 15 in this picture...- says Hoseok as he looks at the picture that trembles in his hand, he can feel the tears start to come out of his eyes and he haven even looked at the letter inside, he miss talking with the younger boy all the time and that picture reminds him of the old times where nothing was wrong and everyone was happy not that he is not happy now but is not the same for any of them anymore. he give the picture to Yoongi so he can hold it for him as he opens the letter ge can notice the mess of handwrite Jungkook had the last coulpe of days, even in the marrige sertificate his handwrite was bad because he was getting sicker with the hours that past but he admires him for trying and write them the letters. 

-Dear Hoseok or J-Hope Hyung....- starts Hoseok as he cleans his throat and continues 

Q: Why are most horses in shape? A: Because they are on a stable diet. hahaha Sorry Hyung I know is bad, but is the first one that came to my mind, I hope at least making you laugh a little because I know you are probably crying right now, Hyung please don't cry I know this is hard for you because of how close we are but i hate seen you sad is not funny to watch and Yoongi Hyung is going to be at my side because thanks to you I know you have a relationship with him, thanks because I really shipped you two so badly my favorite OTP please don't tell Tae this, is between you and I nah jk I love both of you equaly. When I think about you i see hope and that is not very common now days specialy with what happens around the world but you are one of the most beautiful person I know, and I'm really grateful for that Hyung thank you for give me the oportunity of meetimg someone like you. 

You are really special for me Hyung, You where always trying to make us smile in our bad times I never knew when you where feeling lonely or bad, and I regret it all the time because I don't have time left to spend with you anymore and It kills me because of how close we where, is bad that I'm not going to see you smile anymore because you have one of those smiles that people fall in love with, I think that is one of the reasons Yoongi feel in love with you because of your smile, it was really special, do you still dance at the microwave sound? I wish I could still see it it was pretty funny and cute to watch, please tell me that you are still dancing because if you aren't I'm going to be pissed all my life because you have an incredible gift, not everyone can dance the way you do it. not even me at some times and I was the Golden Maknae thats why I want you to know that I proud of you for that BTS wouldn't be the same without you nothing would be what it is whitout you because of how special you are to us, we don't say it but you are always in our minds you are our hope. Thank you for that hyung because I really could say that I have friends that love me for who I am, is hard for me to say goodbye, is not pretty to have to look at you for the last time today and know that is our last is hard for me because I'm only 17 so I want you to live until you reach 1000, well not that much but Enjoy life they only way you can live it along the others and Yoongi please convince him to buy you a Horse and call him J-horse. 

You are probably crying right at this poin and I hate that because is my fault and I hate it, is not right I know is not right to die at this age but there is nothing we can do about it and I really hope no one of you get this.Because you know this is not pretty it will be hard and painful to live with is like living a life without oxigen because you are seing everything you love die along with you, I'm not going to be here for my birthday and I hate it is Tommorow. I also want to say sorry for not being able to go to your wedding but I hope it was what you love like open air, with something with paris because Yoongi hyung can speak french isn't awesome I thoung Namjoon was the only one that Could speak a different language but i'm glad I'm wrong Please take care of that guy he loves you pretty much, and also if you have kids because I know it woun't be in your plans for a while make sure to name them really good and take care of them, I bet they are going to have a lot of Sweg just like Yoongi right, I want you to be happy and I know is going to be hard for you to live without me in there but I want you to be strong and look at life like never before and say thank  you to the things that are going great. 

I will always miss you my older brother, is going to be hard to look at you but I know how strong you are not only physical but also mentally it looks like you are the one that gets scare the most but you have a big heart as big as the universe thats why I hard for me to let go, I would be lying If I tell you that I'm okay because I'm not but I'm trying to stay positive and see life, please take care I don't want you sad hyung it would be really hard for me, so clean those tears and smile at life because is beautiful no matter what other say, keep being who you are no matter what and don't forget to smile everyday, I love you hyung stay as you are forever okay? thank you for everything.

Sincerely.
Park Jungkook 

Where do you take a sick horse??

To the Horspital! 

Ps. I will try to improve my jokes in the next life XD 

and Hoseok breaks at the last sentence, while the tears run down his eyes thinking in the boy and how much he misses him, is been 5 long years whitout him, the letters are a memory of what he was how special he was for everyone.

-now I know... why you love him so much.how did he knew about the wedding? he is seriously scaring me- says Hoseok as his voice cracks as the tears keep getting out, as Jimin looks at him and opens his arms to hug the elder after all he is right, Hoseok goes with Jimin and Hugs him while he keeps crying hugging the letter in his heart..

-He was special, I know is weird that he knows abou this If he knows about the little Eun Hee or Hawn Ji i'm going to freak out- says Jimin as he looks at Teahyung the one is next, while he nods and stand up.

-I'm ready, is my turn- says Taehyung as he opens the letter.

~~~~~~~~

요~how are you? I hope really good, great because i'm here to ruin you night muahaha JK. I want to thank all of you the have leave me comments they make me happy :D, I hope I can update tomorrow I probably will. I'm getting exited because my birthday is in a couple of days yay!! finally going to be 18 well basically I'm already 18 in Korea but I live in the US so I'm 17 muahaha, anyway I hope you guys have a great night, subscribe if you want, leave comments and I will see you later as always hugs, kisses, photos and memories bye bye~

항상 사랑 PamyUcd♥