Extra 5: Dear Seokjin

9 Days

-I knew he was going to chose this picture look at us we are fabulous- says Seokjin as he smiles at the picture the younger chose, as he gives it to Hwan Ji the one smiles at the picture.As Seokjin opens the letter breathing slowly as his hands shake a little, as he looks at the paper without even open it. as the tears start coming out of his eyes, while the others look at him while he keeps looking at the piece of paper.

-Jin take your time- says Taehyung while he notices the boy breathing 

-I need to know what does it say, but I'm scared- says Seokjin brething slowly as he looks at the piece of paper finally opening the letter as he looks at the hand write of Jungkook looks, tired than before but he is grateful that he has a letter from the younger. Because is being a while since the last time they see each other as he smiles and starts.

-Dear Seokjin or Jin Hyung...- 

YO, whats up Jin? I'm just kidding Hyung How are you? When you open this letter is going to be a while since we last see each other but don't worry hyung I'm going to be at in a better place, looking at you 6. Is hard for me to think in things to say because i'm getting tired latetly, but I want to thank you for being the mother figure in the dorm without you we would heve probably end up burning the house or something, Thank you for your food it was really delisious even when you think that it wasn't, and not because you're the older one i'm saying that but because is true. I know this is going to be hard for you because you are the older one and i'm the little dongsaeng everyone wants to protect but is such a rebel all the time and for that I will be forever grateful to have an awesome hyung as you, as my mother figure in sort of a way, this scares me Hyung a lot I'm scared of not being able to see any of you anymore, it kills me more than my disease because I hate seing you guys sad. 

Did you like the picture? we look like divas Hyung, but is okay we are beautiful anyway right? and no one should say other whise, I'm going to miss your princess side all the time. I never met someone so obssesed with the color pink before and don't get me wrong is not an ugly color, but I never met a guy that loved pink so much thank you for the experience it is really unique just like you. I always loved your soft side of you that you never fix anything with violence or rise your voice, I loved how awkward you where sometimes but it was funny don't worry also is okay to be the bottom somethimes so please don't be mad at Taehyung for what he said back a the table, yeah he shouln't have to say it because is not something you jut say like that but he is a good person you are going to end up marring him anyway and I know you love him very deeply as much as I love my chim chim or even more. Why is so hard for me to let go because of everything we did as a group all the places I never thought I was going to met before I join BTS. BTS was and will always be like my family because of how close we where before everything of this situation happened and I'm surely not happy about it but I can say I'm happy to met you and that I will never forget.

Take care of yourself Hyung, keep doing what you like and keep in touch with everyone. I hope that you have a daughter and name her Eun Hee please is souch a wonderful and pretty name, but I bet you already think of ot right Hyung. I bet she is also going to be really close to the son Jimin is going to adopt Hwan Ji I bet is going to be his name, and he is going to be really acitve just like Jimin right, I wish I could see that but now I know aI woun't, can I tell you a secret hospital food is disgusting seriusly this people doesn't have taste at all, but I also need to eat all of this in order to life longer, I really wish I couls live an entire year so it couldn't be so hard for me to say goodbye, it would be hard aynway right, this is something no one teaches you about how to say goodbye to anyone, and to be honest is one of the hardest things to do. If you can and want keep singing I always loved your soft voice it was always good to our songs along the others I don't think BTS would be Bts without any of us, thats why is going to be hard for you guys to keep it together wthout me. 

I'm not going to say goodbye hyung no matter what the doctors tell me is not going to ruin my life, Thank you for being yourself in a world that is constantly trying to something else because is one of the biggest acomplishments, keep being that lovely and strong person I know you can be, take care of Taehyung and if your have a daughter or son tell them that uncle kookie will always be there for them keeping an eye on them, and that some day we will met again. I loev you Hyung and also your shoulders, you wherent a bad dancer as everyone thought because of how hard you worked to keep it up with us, thanks for that hyung take care okay I will aways be part of you as you will always be part of me. 

Sincerely.
Park Jungkook 

PS. in the next life teach me how to cook please

Seokjin smiles as he lands in his kness,crying like the last time he heard jungkook's heart beats, Teahyung decides to go with him and give him a hug whike the others cleand their tears again, is not easy for them too look at the letters of their dongsaeng like this is been years surely but the scar will never be fully close.

-he knew losts of things, I'm going to spend my entire life missing him- says Seokjin while he sits still crying while Taehyun hugs him noding to Jimin as he breaths and stands up again cleaning his tears.

-Jungkook really loved us, as much as we did. I will never met someone like him-says Jimin as he looks at the letter JIMIN he can smile at jungkooks hand write because he knows it really well. 

-I'm ready..- he says opening the letter 

~~~~~~~~

요~ I'm sad not only for the chapter but because I'm not going to an Korean culture thing that is happening in my city because I don't have money to go, my half Korean side feels betrayed /Cries/ but hey I have you guys right! thats all I need ♣ I want to thank all of you that have subscribe to my story and also leved comments they make me really happy ♥ also this is ending right I don't want to say goodbye... but I have to tomorrow I will update the last Chapter to the story and we are going to say goodbye GOD I'm not ready, not when my Birthday is near. anyway subscribe if you want, leave coments vote up I will see you guys later as always hugs, kisses, photos and memories bye bye~ 

항상 사랑 PamyUcd♥

 Ps. I really want to squish Jimin's cheeks ♥