Proper Night Kiss IV

TaeNy and SeulRene Drabbles

The next day, Tiffany avoided Taeyeon. Every time they would meet, Tiffany automatically changed her directions. In the class, in the coridor, in the cafeteria, in the library, parking lot, etcetera.

Tiffany was back with Nickhun because, simply, she still loved him. He was her first love and their families knew each other and were supportive about their relationship. Every one in the campus knew they were a couple.

One day, Tiffany was walking to her next class, the coridor was quite. Suddenly she felt a hand sneaked around her waist, back hugging her, and she yelp.

"Sorry sorry sorry. Calm down. It's me." Nickhun calmed Tiffany down.

"Oh My God! My heart. Do not do that again." Tiffany glared and was met with a kiss on her cheek.

"Sorry. I won't." Nickhun said as he planted a kiss on Tiffany's shoulder. They walked together to the class, holding hands.

There were a bunch of girls in the corner of the coridor, near her class. Tiffany knew who they were. Taeyeon was kissing a girl on her lap, Yuri was groping a girl on her side, Yoona had her arm around a girl's waist with her lips peppering the girl' face with kisses.

Tiffany's eyes were settled to Taeyeon and she tried to looked away, pretending she didn't aware that they were there.

"A bunch of es." Tiffany looked up at Nickhun when she heard the sentence. She saw Nickhun clenched his jaw and gritted his teeth.

"Do not befriend with them. You hear me?" Nickhun turned his head to his girlfriend.

"Why?" Tiffany furrowed her eyebrows. "Is it because she punched you the other day?" Tiffany lifted her eyebrow.

"For the start, yes. And she was hitting on you that night in the club." Nickhun's eyes were full with anger.

"Hey, calm down. I understand. I won't go near her." Tiffany said and kissed Nickhun's cheek to reassured him.

Tiffany felt eyes on her so she looked ahead and was met with Taeyeon's piercing eyes. She looked away and stepped in to her class to avoided Taeyeon.

-

"Oh, come on, baby. It's been a long time since we did it." Nickhun reached out to hug Tiffany.

"I'm not in the mood, baby. Please let me go." Tiffany pushed Nickhun on the shoulder but he was much stronger of course.

They were in an empty classroom. Everyone was home. Their classes were ended for a day, and Nickhun was insisted that they stayed a little bit longer because he wanted to spend his time with Tiffany. They made out, that's why Tiffany was on his lap first but ended up laying on the table with Nickhun on top of her.

"Khunnie, I'm really not in the mood to do it. So, let me go. I want to go home." Tiffany tried to push Nickhun away but he grabbed her wirst and pinned her down again.

He started kissing her aggressively. His mouth moved to her jaw, down to her neck. He nibbled, and into Tiffany's neck. Tiffany tried her best not to moan loudly. She didn't want to do it now. Because she was really not in the mood and really want to went home quickly. Her mood was down from the moment she saw Taeyeon. She didn't know why.

"Khun- Oh My God." Tiffany clutched Nickhun's shirt when she felt he nipped on her sensitive spot. She tried her best to pushed Nickhun up. Her breath was heavy.

"Don' play hard to get, Tiff." Nickhun said as she pushed Tiffany's t-shirt up and back to kissed Tiffany on the neck.

"N-no." Tiffany struggled.

"Come on, Tiff. You know I need it. You should fulfill it as my girlfriend." Nickhun started to opened his belt and ped his pants.

"No. Nickhun, let me go." Tiffany struggled out and was afraid because Nickhun never did something like that to her before.

"Shut up, . You danced ually with that but you didn't want to do this with your boyfriend?!" Nickhun started ed Tiffany shorts.

"No! Nickhun! Stop it!" Tiffany was already tearing up. She struggled to stop Nickhun but he was stronger than her.

"Hey, jerk." Came a voice from the door. Nickhun stoped and turned his head to see who was it.

"Oh, you want to join, ? You know, two is better than one." Nickhun smirked.

"Yeah. Two is better than one. But, nothing is better for you." Taeyeon smirked back and started to walked in. She locked eyes with Tiffany for a moment and she saw fear in the latter's eyes. She was messy. Her t-shirt pushed until her flat stomach could be seen. Her shorts were ed, revealing her .

"." Nickhun gritted his teeth and ready to pounced Taeyeon. "Get lost, shorty." He launched his fist but Taeyeon easily avoided the punch and she made a jab on his stomach and kicked him on his leg, sending him to the ground.

"You, jerk, get lost. Now. Before you regret it. You know, I can make you regret that you were born." Taeyeon bend down and whispered in his ear.

She straightened up and walked to Tiffany. She smoothed her hair, fixed her clothes and buttoned her shorts. Taeyeon held Tiffany's hand and gathered her stuffs and walked out from the classroom.

They walked to the parking lot and approached Taeyeon's car. "Tha-thank you for your help." Tiffany said when she felt Taeyeon let go of her hand. She already missed the warm hand on hers the moment she let go of Taeyeon's hand.

"Where is your house? I'll drive you home." Taeyeon said as she opened the passenger' door, ignoring Tiffany.

"I-I can go home by myself. Thank you." Tiffany turned around and ready to walked away when a hand grabbed her elbow to prevented her.

"Just get in and tell me where is your house. Now." Taeyeon pushed Tiffany gently to got in to the car. She closed the door and went to the driver's seat. Tiffany told Taeyeon her address.

They stayed quiet for the entire ride. Tiffany didn't know what to say because she felt that Taeyeon was mad toward her. On the other hand, Taeyeon was confused. There were a lot in her mind.

They arrived at Tiffany's house. Tiffany thanked Taeyeon but the latter just looked a head, ignoring Tiffany. So Tiffany stepped out from the car and thanked Taeyeon once more and she didn't forget to tell Taeyeon to drive safely.

She watched the blue sport car drove away until she couldn't see it and sighed. She unlocked the door and shut it with a bang.

Tiffany was crying the intire night in her room, thinking about how stupid she was.

 


It's been a while. I had no idea how many this story's chapters will be. But, enjoy! I'm sorry if it's boring..