Proper Night Kiss III

TaeNy and SeulRene Drabbles

Three sport cars were parked in front of the fancy club.

A girl with blonde hair, using a v-neck white t-shirt with a leather jacket and skinny jeans plus sport shoes came out from the blue sport car. A tall girl with tan skin, long black hair, a loose tank top, and a jeans plus a boots came out from the black sport car. Next was the red sport car, a black hair girl with a white shirt and a skinny jeans plus a high heels came out.

"Good Evening, Miss Kim, Miss Kwon, and Miss Im." Said the bodyguards in front of the club. They took the car keys from each girls and started to got inside it to bring the cars to the parking lot.

Taeyeon, Yuri and Yoona casually walked in to the club. All eyes turned toward them, some bowed to them and some started to following them from behind. They stopped at the bar and ordered their favorite drinks.

Among the three girls, Taeyeon was the only one who couldn't drink much. She barely could handle two glasses.

Their eyes were set on the dance floor until Taeyeon' eyes caught a figure near the dance floor, a few tables away from her. The girl was talking with a blonde girl who she assumed as the girl's bestfriend. It looked like the bestfriend was trying to convinced the girl to go to the dance floor. A few minutes later the two girls stood up and started to dance.

"What are you looking at, Taeng?" Yuri's voice brought Taeyeon's attention back to her friends.

"Ah. Hwang? Or Jung?" Yuri asked when she saw the girls on the dance floor.

"Leave the Hwang alone, Yul." Taeyeon's voice was cold.

"Chill, Taeng. I was just asking a question. Fine. Then the Jung is mine." Yuri said and started to walk to the dance floor, approaching Jessica. She saw Yuri and Jessica started to dance together and she made her move to the dance floor, approaching Tiffany who was dancing alone and some guys were starting to get her to dance with them.

"Where are you going, Unnie?! Why am I alone here?!" Shouted the frustrated Yoona.

Taeyeon glared to every man who was try to make Tiffany dance with them. She placed her hand on Tiffany's waist and felt the girl shrieked and yelp a bit before she turned Tiffany around. Tiffany's eyes were so wide when she saw who dare to touched her. She was ready to slap the person but stiffed the moment she saw who was standing in front of her, with the hand still on her waist.

"Hey." Taeyeon smiled.

"H-Hi." Tiffany stuttered a bit. She blushed when she felt their bodies were pressing against each other. She wore a short black dress that fit her body really well and she could feel Taeyeon's warm body on hers.

"You okay? Your face is kinda pink." Taeyeon took a great look and innocently asked Tiffany although she knew why.

"Yeah. I'm okay." Tiffany calmed herself down and they started to dance, following the beat. They danced intimately, their bodies pressed. Tiffany was literally grinding herself on Taeyeon and Taeyeon seemed to enjoyed that very much.

To their surprise, Tiffany was being yanked and pulled away from Taeyeon, out of the dance floor and was dragged to a room by a man. Taeyeon was still in her shocked state but soon started to following Tiffany.

"LET GO OF ME, YOU JERK!" That was the first words she heard when she stood in front of the door ready to barged in but halted her steps when she realized that she couldn't do that because it was not her business. But her heart was telling her to rescue Tiffany. At last, she just took a peek and watched what happened silently but she was ready to safe Tiffany if something bad happened.

"Let me explain!" The man said and tightly gripped Tiffany's wirst because Tiffany was pushing him away.

"No! You cheated on me! We are over!" Shouted Tiffany.

"Tiff! Give me one more chance. Please. I beg you. I love you, Tiff. Please." The man was begging with his face was like a lost puppy that missed their owner.

"Let me go, Nickhun." Tiffany struggled again.

"Baby, please." Nickhun pleaded once again and kissed Tiffany on the lips. It shut Tiffany up instantly. She was not responding to his kiss for a few seconds but responded at the last. He was her love of life after all. Taeyeon closed the door carefully and started to walked away.

She didn't aware until that night that Tiffany was stealing her heart with her and broke it into pieces now. She walked back to the bar and ordered her drink. She got herself drowned into the drinks until she got drunk and ended up on an unfamiliar bed with her body pressed against a girl's body. She got out of the bed, started to dressed up and left. She was broken. It was her first time to feel like that.


 

 

Hiyaaaaaaaaaa~

I'm back :)) and I think I will end this fics soon.

Btw, please recommend me TaeNy or KryBer fanfics. I desperately need fanfics now 😢