Jealous Bae

TaeNy and SeulRene Drabbles

"Seulgi, can you move closer to Wendy? Yes. A little more."

*click*

*click*

 

 "Wendy, tilt your head like you were gonna to kiss Seulgi. A real kiss would be really good by the way." The photographer grins.

"Oppa..." Wendy frowns and looks at the said photographer, her hands drop to her side from Seulgi's neck.

She is in the middle of a photoshoot with Seulgi for a magazine. An adult one actually and that is why the photographer wants a real kiss photos. Well, she would gladly do that. Who in their right minds wouldn't want to kiss Kang Seulgi? The famous model with y-built and tall body girl? Everyone knows her, everyone wants her. But she doesn't know if Seulgi would like to do it real.

She feels the hands around her waist tightens and she looks up to see a small smile plastered on Seulgi's lips. She leans forward to Wendy's ear. "Let's do that, Wan-ah." Seulgi whispers.

Wendy feels goosebumps all over her body. She gulps when Seulgi's eyes catch hers. She drowns herself in those beautiful orbs until she feels hot breath touches her cheeks and Seulgi's nose touches hers. Seulgi closes her eyes and Wendy closes hers too. Wendy's left hand goes around Seulgi's neck and her right hand clutches Seulgi's front shirt.

"Now, this is awesome!" The photographer says as he snaps every moments quickly and grins happily.

Seulgi starts to move her lips. She parts her lips and takes Wendy's lower lip between her lips. Wendy gasps a little and automatically Seulgi's upper lip is in between her lips. The feeling is overwhelming. Wendy feels her head spins so she grips Seulgi's shirt harder, afraid that she would lose to her knees.

"Okay. That's enough, guys. Let's take a break for 10 minutes and change your outfits." The photographer says as he take a look at his camera to review the photos and smile in satisfaction.

Seulgi breaks the kiss, gasping for air and so does Wendy.

"Good job, Wan-ah." Seulgi smiles as she lets go of Wendy and leaves the blushing girl to change her outfit and re-touch her make-up a little.

"Damnit, Kang Seulgi." Wendy mumbles and goes to her manager to change her outfit too. When she looks at Seulgi, she sees a girl stands in between Seulgi's legs. She approaches the two girls with a grin.

"Hey, Unnie." She greets and draps her hand around the girl's shoulder casually.

"Hyun-ah." Seulgi says when she sees a pout on Irene's lips. Seulgi cooes at the pouting girl while she holds the girl's hands tightly.

"Why are you pouting, Joohyun-unnie?" Wendy smirks at the pouting girl and sees the lips pout even more. Seulgi and Wendy laugh at Irene's childish behavior and she frowns.

"What are you guys laughing at?" She snaps and glares at the duo.

"You're being cute and adorable right now, baby." Seulgi smiles.

"Yes, you are, ." Wendy emphasize the baby and earns herself a jab on her side.

"Ow. Unnie~" Wendy frowns and cutely pout at the older girl.

"Do not unnie me, Son Seungwan. And that baby is off limit for you!" Irene smacks Wendy's arm.

Wendy just laughes and goes back to her manager before she winks at Seulgi. Irene sees the wink and flicks Seulgi's forehead. Seulgi flinches and rubs the sting spot. She pouts.

"Yah. What is that for?" Seulgi asks. Irene just glares at her and folds her hands in front of her chest. Seulgi puts her arms around Irene's waist and pulls her closer to plants a kiss on Irene's cheek. Irene's frown is gone and replaces with a tint of pink on her cheek.

"I love you." Seulgi whispers near Irene's ear and holds her tight. Irene sighs. Her annoyance is gone, she can't still be mad at Seulgi for too long. Her heart is filled with love and warmth when she hears those 3 words.

Her hands go around Seulgi and she buries her head in Seulgi's neck, inhaling her scent. Seulgi's scent always calms her heart.

"I hate you." Irene says and Seulgi just chuckles quietly at her girlfriend. Seulgi knows that Irene loves her too.

"I need to change my clothes, Hyun." Seulgi kisses Irene's temple and lets her hold loose a little.

Irene looks up and is met with Seulgi's lips press lightly against her own. Irene lets Seulgi go and sits on a chair near the changing room.

She looks across the room and sees that Wendy has changed her outfit too. She wears a denim short with an off sholder crop-top and a high-heels, her hair is on a ponytail but she still looks elegant. She looks so cute yet y at the same time. She sighs and takes her phone out.

"How do I look?" Irene lifts her head up and looks at Seulgi who is standing right in front of her. Her jaw drops when she sees what Seulgi is wearing. Seulgi wears a white shirt with a blazer that hugs her toned body well, and a black skinny jeans that hugs her long and slender legs well too, her left side hair is tied and is showing her cute ear with piercing in it. She looks stunning- wait, no, scratch it- she looks attractive, captivating, y, beautiful yet handsome at the same time. And for a bonus, her first and second button shirt is ed.

"I take it that you like what you see?" Seulgi grins and winks at Irene. Irene snaps out from her day-dreaming and clears . Her cheeks are pink, thanks to Seulgi.

"Well... Not bad." Irene mumbles.

"Hey, handsome." Wendy links her hand in Seulgi's hand and smirks. Seulgi smiles, "Hi, beautiful."

"Yah!" Irene hits Seulgi's shoulder before she yanks Wendy's hand from Seulgi's.

"Hands off, Son!" She glares and pulls Seulgi away from Wendy. Wendy just chuckles at her unnie.

"Chill, Bae." She winks.

"Son Seungwan, I'm your unnie, you brat." She pinches Wendy's hand and frowns. Seulgi and Wendy laugh at Irene.

"Calm down, baby." Seulgi rubs her hand on Irene's arm to calm her down. Even if Seulgi finds a Jealous Irene cute, she doesn't want her girlfriend has a wrinkles around her face because of the frowns she has been doing. Although Seulgi is sure that Irene will always be the most beautiful girl in her eyes with those wrinkles.

"Yeah, unnie. Calm down. No one is going to steal your dumb bear from you. Besides, I have Amber already. Did you by any chance forget that?" Wendy asks and teases the older girl.

"Why are we friends, again?" Irene mutters to her self and looks at Seulgi with a pout. Seulgi resists the urge to just kiss Irene right there, so she just puts her hand around Irene's waist and pulls her closer.

"Enough, Seungwan-ah. Don't ." Seulgi tells Wendy and shoos her.

"Fine. But, our 10 minutes is up, you dumb bear." Wendy rolls her eyes and leaves after she sees Seulgi nodding.

"Hyun." Seulgi looses her hold and takes a look at Irene. She cups Irene's face in her hand and grins when she still sees the pout.

"What?" Irene says grumpily.

"Stop pouting." Seulgi eyes her surrounding before places a peck on Irene's lips, replacing the pout with a small smile.

"I hate photoshoots." Irene whines. Seulgi chuckles and holds Irene's hands in her hands. She looks straight at Irene's eyes.

"Do you trust me?" Seulgi asks.

"Of course!" Irene replies immediately.

"Then, why are you being so jealous? You know that my job includes these kind of things. Well, you experienced it too before." Seulgi explains.

Seulgi is a model, Irene too. Before they get together, Seulgi met Irene in a photoshoots too. They barely knew each other but they should did an intimate photoshoot.

"I know." Irene says while she avers her eyes away from Seulgi's intense stare. "But, Seungwan is being too much!" She whines again at Seulgi. Seulgi sighs and smiles at Irene.

"Baby, it's just Seungwan. Our Seungwan. Your bestfriend. You know that she likes to tease you, just like how Sooyoung and Yerim like to tease you. And beside, we're a professional models. We try our best. You should know that, Joohyun-ah. You don't need to be worry because everytime I need to do something more intimate with my co-workers, I always imagine that I'm being intimate with you." Seulgi smirks and wriggles her eyebrow playfully.

"ert!" Irene slaps Seulgi's shoulder with a big grin on her face. She knows that Seulgi will not leave her, she trusts Seulgi.

"Ow!" Seulgi rubs her shoulder as if she's in pain even if her smile is getting wider.

"Just go and finish this photoshoot sooner so we can go." Irene shoves Seulgi playfully, still with a smile on her face.

"Okay, okay. Let's watch a movie and have a dinner after this." Seulgi says.

"Okay." Irene smiles and is rewarded by a peck on her cheek and her smile is getting bigger when Seulgi whispers, "I love you."

"I love you too." Irene says and she lets Seulgi do her job while she sits on the abandoned chair and takes a snaps or two or three from Seulgi's photoshoot.

 



Because lately I really like SeulRene, so here you go! SeulRene! Gosh they are so cute. And OH MY GOD Irene really looks like a doll in Russian Roulette! I really like her hair. But, I don't really like Seulgi's hair. She could do it without the bangs but, well, she is still cute.