Eyes and Secret

TaeNy and SeulRene Drabbles

Wendy said: "if you stare at Irene unnie's eyes for too long, you'll fall in love with her." So this was a fanfics based on what Wendy said and damn that woman really has a captivating eyes, Bae Joohyun.

And I just saw this video of two girls covering Trouble Maker and it was soooo good.

The music stops.

Seulgi turns her head to where the music player is and she sees her choreographer stands there, shakes her head while clucks her tongue.

"You need rest, Seulgi. We have a big project later. You don't wanna get sick later, right?" She asks the monolided-eyes girl.

Seulgi grins, "Of course not. I just want it to be perfect." She adds.

"It will be perfect." Her choreographer pats her shoulder softly, encouraging her. Before Seulgi can answer, the door opens and walks in Bae Irene.

Bae Irene is one beautiful girl that has this captivating eyes, doll-like face, small lips, petite body. She is perfect.

Their eyes meet and Seulgi can't take her eyes off that beautiful eyes. Those eyes that have made her fell in love in an instant years ago until now. She loves getting lost in those eyes. She won't mind if she is forever stuck in those eyes.

Yes, Seulgi is in love with Irene.

Then Seulgi sees those eyes twinkle while Irene's beautiful lips form a sentence, her soft voice fills the room and it makes Seulgi weak. "Hi, Seulgi." Irene smiles.

"Hi, unnie." Seulgi gives her an eye-smile and she follows Irene's every moves with her eyes. Finally she is aware of what Irene wears.

Irene wears a short denim shorts that shows her beautiful legs, a crop top that shows her wonderful flat abs, and a sneakers that shows her how cute her height is. It makes her so tiny. And her hair is in a messy buns.

Irene greets the choreographer and puts her bag down on the couch.

Irene almost drops her jaw when she first opened the door before. When she opened the door before, the sight that greeted her almost made her squeal. How can she not? Here Seulgi is, wearing a jacket that covers her sports bra underneath it that shows her that toned abs, a jogger pants and a sneakers. Her hair is tied into a ponytail and sweats are everywhere on her face and neck and of course abs.

Irene takes a sip on her bottle when she feels someone walks towards her. She turns her head and sees that Seulgi is walking to her. Her hands quickly reach to her bag and searching for a towel. When she gets the towel, she offers it to Seulgi which Seulgi welcomes with an eye-smile.

"Thank you, unnie." Seulgi says, daps the towel on her face and neck. She takes a sip from the bottle that Irene has just offered her. She puts the cap back and thanks Irene again before walking to her choreographer. Irene follows.

"So..." the choreographer says before turning to face Seulgi and Irene. "You guys ready?" She asks. Seulgi and Irene nod before they get to their positions. The choreographer clicks the play button and Trouble Maker is played.

Yes, Seulgi and Irene is going to cover the Trouble Maker song with the dance too.

Red Velvet is having their special stage for SM concert this year end and they are chosen to dance this song. The original plan was for Taeyeon and Tiffany to do this but something came and so they are the one do it.

Seulgi is standing in the middle of the room and Irene is in the end of the room near the door. And the music's intro is heard.

Irene makes her way slowly towards Seulgi. She puts her hand around Seulgi's shoulder while her other hand does other move. Seulgi's head slowly starts to rise. Seulgi's hand goes to Irene's waist when Irene starts moving around her, standing in front of Seulgi. Seulgi follows before moves to puts her back against Irene and the intro ends, entering the verse of the music.

Their dance is perfect, the chemistry is no joke. The song really fits them.

Everytime the reff is played, Irene can feel Seulgi's hands on her body are burning her. It is so hot that she can't help it. When Seulgi's hand touches her bare waist, it makes her feel giddy. Irene nearly lost it when Seulgi's hand touches her . Her hands feel itchy when she touches those toned abs.

This song's dance will be the death of her for sure.

And it is worst for Seulgi.

Every moves in this song is the death of her. She has to control her hands not to grab, claw, or squeeze. It takes everything in her to focus on their moves.

Their eyes meet through the mirror and they see their eyes are getting dark with every seconds of the song and moves.

The song ends with Seulgi's hand on Irene's waist, Irene's hand on Seulgi's neck and their lips near each other's, barely leaving any space between them.

The choreographer claps her hand and utters a good job. "Ten minutes break and we are on it again for 1 hour, okay?" She tells the girls and leaves the room to go to the toilet.

Seulgi doesn't even realize that she holds her breathe. Irene quickly calms her racing heart before it leaves her chest for sure because the beat of her heart is crazy.

Irene goes to the couch and takes her bottle, taking a huge gulp before she turns to Seulgi and gives her the bottle. Seulgi too, is taking a huge gulp before returning the bottle.

Seulgi sits on the couch and sees Irene going to where the cooler is.

"Hyun."

Irene halts her movements when she hears the voice. The voice that makes her weak. The voice that is heard when it is just the two of them. The voice that is full of love and demands, full of authority. The voice of her lover.

Irene turns and sees Seulgi beckoning her back. Her heart is doing the race again. Every steps she takes, she can feels her heart is beating faster.

When Irene is standing right in front of Seulgi, Seulgi reaches out to hold Irene's hand and pull, silently requesting Irene to sit on her lap. And Irene does what Seulgi requests. She sits on Seulgi's lap slowly, straddling the girl. Her hands go to Seulgi's neck when she feels Seulgi's hands go around her bare waist, caressing it. Irene sighs, loving the gesture.

Seulgi loves it everytime Irene sits on her lap. She loves it when Irene's hands are on her neck, caressing it with her thumbs lovingly. She loves it when she looks up at Irene and is met with a loving gaze. She loves it when Irene bits her lower lip teasingly before Seulgi leans up, closing the gap and puts her lips against Irene's.

They both love it everytime their lips meet. They love every tugs, every pecks.

Seulgi takes Irene's lower lip between her lips and gently. Irene sighs, her body moves closer when Seulgi pulls her by the waist.

It takes only a few more tugs of the lips before the kiss gets more intense.

Seulgi's tongue flicks Irene's lips, asking for a permission and Irene is more than willing to opens . She welcomes Seulgi's tongue with her own. And she moans softly into Seulgi's mouth.

Seulgi growls when she tastes Irene. Damn. Irene always tastes good.

Her moans are like a music to Seulgi's ears. It makes her pulls Irene closer and closer until their skins are touching and leaves no space between their bodies.

Seulgi's hands start to roam. Her hands go around Irene's body, caressing every curves of Irene's body, gives a little squeeze in here and there.

Irene gasps when Seulgi squeezes her butts. She can feel Seulgi smirks through the kiss.

Irene pulls Seulgi's hair, tilting her head back a little before she ends the kiss and latches her lips on Seulgi's neck.

Seulgi groans when she feels Irene's lips on her sensitive spots, below her ears. She squeezes Irene's butts when she feels the girl her skin.

"H-hyun..." Seulgi moans softly. "S-stop it. You- you will le-leave a m-mark." Seulgi can't help but stutters.

She should stop Irene or it will surely leave a mark.

Irene halts her move and pulls back. She looks at Seulgi's neck, observing it and sighs in relief when there is no mark on Seulgi's neck.

Seulgi chuckles when she hears Irene's sighs again. "I'm sorry. Maybe later after our schedules are end this week. We can't risk it." Seulgi says apologetically.

Irene smiles and pecks Seulgi's lips before muttering a small it's okay.

Irene loves leaving her marks on Seulgi's skins. Because it makes everyone know that Seulgi is hers. And she lets Seulgi marks her too because she is damn proud that she is Seulgi's.

Irene moves out from Seulgi's lap and goes to her bag, taking her phone out. She is in the middle of replaying to the maknae's chat when she feels hands encircling her waist and caressing it.

She tilts her head and nearly drops her phone when Seulgi starts kissing her neck and shoulder.

She throws her phone carelessly back to her bag and her hand goes to Seulgi's hand and the other goes to Seulgi's neck, pulling her closer. Indicating Seulgi that she loves what Seulgi is doing.

One of Seulgi's hand leaves Irene's waist and it pulls Irene's crop top's collar near her shoulders a little to the side, showing more of Irene's beautiful shoulder and back. Seulgi's lips move lower, she gives and open-mouth kiss on Irene's shoulder before she it.

Irene's nails start to scratch on Seulgi's neck when she feels Seulgi starts to nibble. And she moans lightly when Seulgi hard on her skins, marking her.

Seulgi Irene's skin and lets go of the fabrics she holds before she feels Irene turning in her hold.

"Not fair." Irene looks up with a pout. Seulgi chuckles before she pulls Irene closer by the waist.

"What?" Seulgi asks innocently.

"So you can mark me but I can't?" Irene flicks Seulgi's forehead softly before her hands go aroung Seulgi's neck and she smiles when Seulgi nudges her nose with hers playfully.

"You wanted to mark me on my neck where everyone can see, Joohyun. I marked you on the spot you can cover it easily."

Irene chuckles. "Okay, okay. I'm sorry but I just want everyone knows that you're mine." Irene says.

Seulgi smiles. "Of course I am yous." She replies.

They move out from each other's arms when they hear footsteps approaching.

 

💙

 

Bitter, Sweet and Crazy is already at Chapter 3 and I am working on Chapter 4 and my mind is kinda stuck. Help me T^T

If you are wondering where is Bitter, Seeet and Crazy, it is on my wordpress account so check it out if you are curious:) your comments and opinions are welcomed :)