Proper Night Kiss II

TaeNy and SeulRene Drabbles

"Tiff."

There's no respons from Tiffany.

"Tiffany."

Still no respons even if she waved her hand in front of Tiffany's face.

"Yah, Miyoungie."

A hand shook Tiffany's arm gently but she still didn't give a single respons.

"Yah! Earth to, Hwang Miyoung!"

A slap landed on her arm and she flinched.

"What the- That hurts, Jessi! What was that for?" Tiffany rubbed her sore arm and pouted.

"I called you three times already but your soul didn't comeback to your body. Now, don't blame me if everyone in this campus knows your korean name." Jessica continued eating her lunch. Tiffany's reply was only a sigh and Jessica lifted hey head when she heard the sigh.

"Okay. What's wrong, Tiff?" Jessica asked as she put her chopsticks down, giving Tiffany her full attention.

"Nothing's wrong, Jessi. Eat your lunch." She replied. She was back to play with her food again, her thoughts were everywhere now.

"Come on, Tiff. I know you."

A sigh was all she heard before she saw Tiffany put down her chopsticks.

"I broke up."

"You what?!" Jessica yelled and Tiffany flinched when Jessica's dolphin voice reached her eardrums.

Several plus heads turned toward them because of it. They already had people watched them everytime because Tiffany and Jessica were the most beautiful girls in the campus. They even had a fanclub. And now, because of Jessica's sudden yelling, the number of heads were adding.

"Jessi! My ears!" Tiffany commented.

"Shut it, Tiff. You know you're loud too." Jessica reduced her volume to normal again now. "What took you so long to broke up with him, huh?" Jessica asked.

"Yah!" Tiffany yelled and quickly covered when she realized the heads were added.

"Volume, Tiff." Jessica said calmly.

"Why did you say it?" Tiffany was frowning to her bestfriend.

"What? You know that I was against your relationship even before you guys got close." Jessica's face was expressionless. Tiffany just sighed. She felt bad for not listening to her bestfriend from the start.

"You're right. I'm sorry I didn't listen to you from the start." Tiffany averted her gaze on her lunch but the next second she felt a pat on her hand.

"That's okay. No need to be sorry. Now, don't ever regret your decision to break up with him. And don't ever come back to him. You deserve better, Tiff." Jessica said with a small smile.

"Thankyou, Jessi." Tiffany smiled, happy to heard her bestfriend comfort words. They resumed eat their lunches when suddenly the cafeteria went loud. The girls scream like a fangirls over their idol. Tiffany and Jessica looked around and three girls walked in with some girls following behind them.

Tiffany smiled a little when her eyes locked with the person in the middle of the three girls. Taeyeon smiled back.

Tiffany knew who Taeyeon was. Taeyeon had two friends who were always with her. They're Kwon Yuri and Im Yoona. The three girls were the powerful ones in the campus. Their fathers own the campus.

Taeyeon, Yuri and Yoona arrived at their table and ready to eat their lunch. The girls who were following them before, started to walk away but still had their eyes on the three girls. Rumours said that the three girls were from the same mafia association. They were childhood friends until now. But the girls never acted like one. They were kind, heartwarming, easygoing, and of course good-looking.

Tiffany suddenly remembered about the kiss and she blushed a little. Jessica saw it and raised her eyebrow.

"Why are you blushing so sudden?" Tiffany's head jerked up when she heard the question.

"No-nothing." Jessica scoffed.

"Yeah, nothing your foot. Spill! Now!" Jessica put down her chopsticks again, grabbed Tiffany's chopsticks and pulled her chair closer to the table.

"What the- I'm using it, Jung Sooyeon!" Tiffany reached out for her chopsticks.

"No. Spill first." Tiffany only sighed and started to tell Jessica what happened that morning. Except her encounter with Taeyeon made out with a girl.

"You do realize that she is a player, right, Tiff?" Jessica frowned.

"Err..." Tiffany looked away.

"Oh my God. You don't know?"

"N-no. I know." And Tiffany decided to tell Jessica about the made out moment at last.

"Are you going to do a suicide?" Jessica asked.

"Wha- Of course no!"

"Then what are you doing, Tiff?"

"I'm not doing anything!"

"Yet. You know you are interesting in her now. Heck, even one kiss on your cheek already make you blush like a tomato."

"I didn't blush!" Tiffany denied.

"You sure?" Jessica lifted her eyebrow.

"Err..."

"Just think about she kisses you on the lips. How?" Jessica challenged. Tiffany instantly turned pink when she imegined it.

"Wow. You're turning into your favorite color, Tiff. How do you do it?" Jessica asked sarcastically.

"Shut it, Jessi." Tiffany fanned her face using her hands to calm down.

"She's a player, Tiff. She's no good for you. Look." Jessica pointed at Taeyeon's table and Tiffany turned her head to see what her bestfriend pointed at.

She saw a girl sat on Taeyeon's lap and they're kissing, gave zero attention to their surroundings. Tiffany' breath hitched and turned her attention back to her lunch. Her appetite has gone.

"Forget it. You deserve better, Tiff." Jessica comforted Tiffany with a pat on her hand. Tiffany just smiled a little.

"Let's go. We have this last class to attend and after that let's go shopping." Jessica tried to cheer her bestfriend.

"Yeah. I need retail therapy soon." They left the cafeteria. But before Tiffany took a step out from the cafeteria, she glanced at Taeyeon and was shocked when her eyes met with Taeyeon's even the blonde was still kissin the girl who sat on her lap. Tiffany looked away and followed Jessica out of the cafeteria. Taeyeon' eyes followed Tiffany until she couldn't see the latter.

Tiffany got her attention from the moment their eyes met for the first time. Taeyeon stoped kissing the girl on her lap and sat her aside.

"Why did you stop?" Ask the girl breathlessly.

"I'm full. Thanks for the lunch, Chorong. I'll see you around. Gotta go, Yul, Yoong." Taeyeon said to her other friends and started to walk away.

"Where are you going, Taeng?" Yuri shouted. Taeyeon just lifted her hand and walked out from the cafeteria.

"Getting my dessert." Taeyeon whispered to herself with a smirk on her face.

 


The next chapter~ because today is my special day, I feel like updating this story. I hope you guys like it. Sorry for the boring plot. And sorry for the rarely update. my job got hectic these past days, week even.

Enjoy reading and comment please! 😉