Gym

TaeNy and SeulRene Drabbles

"Hey. You're here again?"

"Yeah." She smiled.

"Who's your PT?" Her friend asked.

"Who else do you think?" She smirked and looked at where her PT was. Her friend followed her sight and chuckled.

"I should have known. Careful, she got a girl already, Seol." Her friend patted her shoulder and went inside the locker room, she followed her to change her clothes to her gym suit.

"I know. But don't you think she is hot? Super hot?" She opened her locker and started putting her stuff inside, pulling out her gym suit. She pulled her t-shirt off and put on the tank top.

"That's true. But she will not look at you more than unnie-dongsaeng, Seolhyun." Her friend replied from her side.

"I know. But I wanna try first, Am." Seolhyun looked at Amber with a small smile. "Beside, you are the same with me. You like that trainee of yours. What is the name again? Krystal?" She smirked.

"But Krystal has no boyfriend or girlfriend! Taeyeon unnie has a girlfriend. So it is not the same." Amber lightly nudged Seolhyun aside when she went to the mirror to fix her appearance.

"Fine. What ever." Seolhyun went to the mirror too and nudged Amber back.

-

"Ow!" Seolhyun yelped in pain as her feet was accidentally kicked a barbell. Although she wore a shoes, but it still hurt. She bent down and rubbed the injured part, cursing slowly.

"Are you okay?"

Seolhyun looked up at the voice and found the girl she has been crushing for a while stood in front of her.

"I'm okay, unnie." Seolhyun replied and stood up slowly. Trying to limp her way to the nearest chair. Taeyeon quickly helped her by grabbing her arms to support her.
Seolhyun sat slowly and stretched her feet carefully, wincing when she felt a slight hurt.

"Let me check on your feet."

"Wha-" Before she could reply, Taeyeon was already on her knees and tried to open her shoe.

Taeyeon carefully untied the shoelaces and pulled out the shoe. She moved Seolhyun's feet slowly, rotating it. "Does it hurt?" She asked.

"Not really." Seolhyun felt her cheeks heat up. She knew that her cheeks have turned pink. "It's okay, unnie. It doesn't feel that hurt. Just slightly uncomfortable before." She stopped Taeyeon by putting her hand on her shoulder.

The moment she touched Taeyeon's shoulder, she could feel the muscles. How she wished she could mark the said shoulder.

Taeyeon has just had her shoulders workouts. So her muscles were still tense.
"Are you sure?" Taeyeon looked directly at Seolhyun's eyes, making the latter blushed and nodded a little before breaking the eye contact.

Taeyeon mumbled an okay and stood up from her kneeling position. "Can you walk?" She asked when she saw Seolhyun stood up.

"Yeah. Don't worry, unnie." Seolhyun smiled and thanked her before she carefully made her way inside the locker room with a smile on her face. Leaving Taeyeon worriedly looking at her.

-

A kiss on her shoulder woke her up. She huffed and tried to turn around. She squinted a little and finally could open her eyes fully. She realized that the sun has risen. She groaned and shut her eyes close, trying to go back to sleep. Her muscles ached a lot.

"Wake up, Taetae." Taeyeon heard the husky voice near her ear and couldn't help to shiver.

"I'm tired, Fany." Taeyeon whinned and scooted away, shooing her girlfriend away.

"You shouldn't workout that hard." Tiffany replied as she hugged Taeyeon from back and placed her head on Taeyeon's shoulder, trying to woke the latter up.

"But you like it when I workout hard and my muscles tense." Taeyeon mumbled as she opened her eyes. She shifted and Tiffany moved back to let Taeyeon turn around. When Taeyeon was on her back, she drapped her body on top of her, her hands folded on Taeyeon's chest. She felt Taeyeon's hand rest on her bare waist and caressed it slowly. Tiffany sighed, loving what Taeyeon did.

"I do." She said as she pecked Taeyeon's lips. "Have I ever told you how much I like it when your muscles tense?" Tiffany asked as she kept kissing Taeyeon. Her hand slowly moved to Taeyeon's shoulder. Feeling the muscles there tense a bit. Then moved to her hands and lastly to her abs. She caressed Taeyeon's abs tenderly. Loving how the muscles there tense under her touch.
Taeyeon sighed and pulled Tiffany closer by the waist. She tried to turn them around so she was on top of Tiffany.

Tiffany relented and opened her eyes when she felt Taeyeon hovered. She moved her hands around Taeyeon, gently running her fingers on her back. "And how I love to touch your back when you hover over me." She huskyly said it near Taeyeon's ear.

Taeyeon groaned. Even tho she was tired, she couldn't resist her lover's teasing.
When their bare skins touched, Taeyeon lost it. She kissed Tiffany's neck, feeling the latter tilted her head a bit to gave her more access.

Taeyeon nibbled on Tiffany's neck, marking her there. Before she slowly trailed a soft kiss along her collarbone, down to her chest, marking her again as hers.

Her kisses went down further more. Tiffany's hand moved to Taeyeon's head, in her hair. She kept pushing Taeyeon down, telling her that she needed her most down there. And Taeyeon fulfilled her request.

Then Tiffany moaned loudly after she got what she want most from Taeyeon.

-

Tiffany giggled. "That tickles, Taetae."

Taeyeon was peppering her stomach with butterfly kisses. She hold Taeyeon's face and brought her up to kiss her on the lips.

"I love you." Taeyeon said when the kiss end, leaving them breathless. She rested her forehead against Tiffany's, eyes closed.

"I love you too, Taetae." Tiffany gave Taeyeon a peck and opened her eyes to be greeted by a loving eyes stared back at hers. A small smile started to form on her lips.
Taeyeon shifted and laid on top of Tiffany, her head resting on Tiffany's chest, listening to her heart beat.

"Are you going to the gym again tomorrow?" Tiffany asked after a brief silent, her hands didn't stop caressing Taeyeon's hair and back.

Taeyeon just hummed a reply.

"You just go to workout or you need to couch?"

Taeyeon lifted her head to look at Tiffany. Tiffany reached out and gently put Taeyeon's hair behind her ear.

"I am PT-ing Seolhyun." Taeyeon answered. "What is it?" She asked when Tiffany kept starring at her.

"Can I come along?"

"You want to go to the gym?" Taeyeon lifted her eyebrows. Her girlfriend was not the type to lift heavy things. She was the type to do yoga or pilates or zumba or anything but gym.

Tiffany bit her lower lower lip, thinking. She has heard her friend telling her this Seolhyun. Her friend told her that there was this hot girl at the gym, trained by Taeyeon, who was after her girlfriend. They said that this Seolhyun liked Taeyeon.

A kiss on her lips woke her from her thought.
"What is it you are thinking?" Taeyeon smiled and kissed Tiffany again.

"I'm not going to gym, but I want to keep you company until you end your training." Tiffany said.

Taeyeon frowned. "Why? You never did that before." Taeyeon moved to the side, laying side ways as she propped her head on her hand, looking down at Tiffany.

Tiffany her side. "I heard about this Seolhyun girl..." She trailed off, feeling shy all of sudden. She scooted forward and hid her face on Taeyeon's chest.

Taeyeon was confused. What about Seolhyun? She frowned.

She kept thinking and thinking until a smirk formed on her face.

She leaned down and kissed Tiffany's earlobe before she whispered. "Are you jealous?"

Tiffany snuggled further, resisting Taeyeon's push when the latter said she want to see her face.

Taeyeon laughed at her girlfriend's cute antics. "Baby, come on. Look at me." She said one more time before she kissed the red ear again.

Tiffany finally lifted her head to look at Taeyeon but couldn't last long because she was feeling so embarrassed by her sudden jealousy.

"Why are you so cute?" Taeyeon chuckled and hugged Tiffany, letting her snuggle closer.

"Sure. You can come with me. And maybe we can watch a movie after that?" Taeyeon gently ran her hand over Tiffany's back. She sighed contentedly after feeling the soft skins under her fingers.

Tiffany moved back a bit and looked up at Taeyeon. "For real?" Taeyeon nodded and kissed Tiffany's nose. "You're so cute." She mumbled as she hugged Tiffany again.
They kept hugging each other until they fell a sleep.

 

--------  ----------

I miss TaeNy T^T

I am starting to ship Taeyeon with Seolhyun lol they are cute, aren't they?

And imagining Taeyeon has a built body is definitely hot.