Late Night

TaeNy and SeulRene Drabbles

"!" A girl with long black hair cursed as she stumbled near basketball yard. Her belongings were anywhere to find. Why are you so careless, Tiffany?! Argh. Bravo, Tiffany. Bravo. Now you're late for vocal class. She scolded herself. She picked up everything on the ground into her bag. "You okay?" Tiffany stopped gathered her stuffs and looked up to where the voice came from. Oh, wow. She thought. In front of her was a girl, with long blonde hair, wearing basketball jersey, sweats on her forehead, arms, and neck. Gulp. No! Take control, Tiffany! Look away! The blonde girl helped her picking her belongings. "Yeah. Thank you." Tiffany said as she stood up and took her belongings from the blonde girl. She hold her breathe as she looked at the blonde girl. "Be careful please. You might hurt yourself and be late for your class." The blonde girl said as she grinned, showing her chin-dimple and perfect white teeth. "A-ah. Yes. Thank you." Tiffany suddenly blushed and hid her blushing face as she bowed a little. Take a grip, Tiffany! Again, she scolded herself. She heard a chuckled and looked up to see the blonde girl holding her laugh. They stood there for a minutes more before the blonde girl suddenly yelled. "YURI-AH! COME HERE!" Tiffany looked up with her shocked eyes. She saw that the blonde girl was waving to her friend and there's a tan girl with long hair in ponitail, perfect height, beautiful face running toward them. And taller than the blonde girl. "What's up, Taeng?" The tan girl asked. "Do you bring my bag with you?" "Yeah. You left it on the bench. Are you done at the toilet? We need to change our jersey now. Gotta rush to the next class you know." "Yeah, I know. I just wanted to go back to there but something happened." The blonde girl replied. She opened her bag and searched for something inside it. Tiffany was being awkward because she didn't know what to say and she's late. "Er, thank you for your help. Gotta go now. I have a class to rush too." Tiffany said to the blonde girl as she bowed and took a few steps to leave. "Wait." The blonde girl held her elbow to prevent her to leave. Tiffany looked at the blonde girl and was shocked because the blonde girl was kneeling down in front of her. "What are you doing, Tae-" The tan girl was saying but stoped when she saw what her friend doing. "Ah." She nodded her head in approval. The blonde girl was kneeling in front of Tiffany, opening a bottle of water. Pouring the water on her hand and tried to washed the fresh wound. Tiffany yelped a bit. And the blonde girl was putting on a plester on Tiffany's knee. Tiffany flinched at the sudden contact from the plester on her wound. Her knee was bleeding because of the earlier incident. "There. Now, go. Or you'll be very late to your next class. Please don't fall again." The blonde girl said as she stood up and showing up her lazy smile. "T-thank you." Tiffany said as she blushed and bowed to the blonde girl. And she left. Still with her tomato face. "What a gantleman you are, Kim Taeyeon." The blonde's friend said. "Shut it, Kwon Yuri." Taeyeon replied as she turned around and heading towards the basketball' locker. Yuri chuckled at Taeyeon's reply as she shoved her friend playfully. "You know, Taeng, she's beautiful." "Who?" "That girl you just helped." "Ah. Yeah." Taeyeon replied as she took out her keys and unlocked her locker. And starting to change. "You know who is she?" Yuri asked as she too, starting to change her clothes. "No." "Like, seriously Taeng. You don't know the most beautiful girl in this school?" Taeyeon looked at Yuri with a frown on her face. "Who?" She asked. "Hwang Tiffany. Jung Jessica's close-friend. That American transfered-student." Yuri replied anthusiastic. "Ah. That girl. No wonder I feel like saw her face somewhere." "Yeah. That girl. You should pay attantion on other things. Not just basketball and music. Especially hot girls." Taeyeon just chuckled as she finished changing her clothes to her uniform. "You should stop ing around hot girls, Yul." Taeyeon said as she poked Yuri's forehead with her finger and starting to walk. "Yah. You know hot girls are hot." Yuri replied as she hurried to catch up to Taeyeon. Still with her unbottoned uniform. Taeyeon chuckled and shoved Yuri.

-

"I'm sorry I'm late, Mrs. Park." Mrs. Park stopped write on the board and looked at Tiffany. "Tiffany. I thought you wouldn't come. That's okay. The class was just started by the way." Mrs. Park replied and continued to write on the board. Tiffany walked to where her seat was and started to took out her tools. "Where were you?" Her chairmate asked. "Fell at the basketball yard." Tiffany replied her friend. She started to wrote what Mrs. Park wrote on the board to her book. She mumbled some melodies accourding to what Mrs. Park wrote. She was in Vocal Class. Her favourite class. Her dream was to become a singer. "Basketball? Did you meet that cute girl? The one you adore so much? That girl with blonde hair, cute chin-dimple, small figure? Did you? Did you?" Tuk! "Aw!" Jessica yelped and covered her head with her hand in pain. "Jessica, if you don't want to attend my class, just go home already. You know where the door is." Mrs. Park has just threw some crumpled paper to Tiffany's annoying friend. "I'm sorry, Mrs. Park." She replied. Tiffany held her laugh and hid her face to avoid Mrs. Park' scolding. "Don't laugh, Tiff." Her friend said through her gritted teeth. "Shut up, Jessi. You wouldn't want Mrs. Park to throw the chair next time." Tiffany said as she started to wrote again. "You have something to tell me after this, Hwang." "Whatever, Jung. You're so annoying." Tiffany replied with her smiling face and hit Jessica's arm softly.

-

"So, cut it. Tell me what happened before at the basketball yard?" Jessica snatched Tiffany's chopsticks so she couldn't eat her lunch. They were on their break and sitting at the canteen to eat their lunches. Every eyes at the canteen was on them. They are the most beautiful girls in the school. And not just because they were transfered from USA, but they were talented too. Hwang Tiffany was a girl with long black hair, nice body, easy-going personality, warm heart, and her famous beautiful eye-smile. She's smart. Her english was perfect. Her voice was awesome. And the most important about her was, she's a daughter of Hwang&Co Design. The most famous designers were at. Tiffany's the favourite student among the other students. She already had her first drama on tv, her first musical, her first single and her first showcase. She really liked singing. And her friend, Jung Jessica, was the most beautiful doll-like girl at the school. She has a face like a barbie, blonde wavy hair, sweet smile, hot body. She has a great voice. She's Tiffany' partner in Vocal Class. They have been singing together since they're kids. Jessica was transfered-student too. She's Tiffany' childhood friend. Her father was the most important person in Entertainment world. And was bestfriend with Tiffany's father. That's why they could become bestfriend. Because Jessica's personality was way too far from Tiffany's. She's cold towards the others she didn't know. Her stare could freeze your heart beats suddenly. "What the— Jessi! There's nothing to tell." "Liar." "It's true! What do you want to know? I just fell, my belongings were enywhere, I was late for my favourite class, and my knee was bleeding. There." Tiffany replied and took her chopstick back. "You forgot one important question. Did you met her?" Jessica asked again and she was being so close to Tiffany even tho they sat in front of each other. "Go away." Tiffany pushed Jessica's face using her palm. "Yah!" Jessica yelled. "What?" "Answer me!" Tiffany sighed. "Yes. I met her. There. Happy now, Ms. Forever Annoying?" "Yeay, Tiff! Did you introduce yourself?" Tiffany frown. "What? You want me to just introduce myself to her like so sudden? I'm not crazy, Jessi." "Right. But, whatever. Everyone knows you by the way. Wait, stratch it. Everyone knows us. We are the most beautiful girls in this school." Jessica flipped her hair like a model. Tiffany just laughed at Jessica's weird behaviour. "Speaking of witch-" Jessica suddenly said as she looked straight away to where the door was. Tiffany turned her face to see what Jessica was looking at. And her jaw dropped. She quickly turned her face again as she tried to focus on her lunch. Jessica was acted cool. She too, was interested to Kim Taeyeon's friend, Kwon Yuri. Taeyeon was the basketball team's captain. And Yuri was Taeyeon's co-captain. Even tho Yuri's height was much taller than Taeyeon, but Taeyeon's skill was higher than Yuri's. Taeyeon and Yuri were attending Music Class too. Taeyeon played the guitar while Yuri played the piano. Taeyeon could play the piano too but not as good as Yuri, and vice versa for Yuri. Sometimes they would sing too. Taeyeon's voice was like an angel's voice. So soft. While Yuri's voice was strong and deep. "Hey." Tiffany stopped chewing her food and looked up. She held her breathe. Taeyeon was standing beside her table. Beside her was Kwon Yuri. She heard some mumbled voices around the canteen. And some "Taeyeonie"s, and some "Yuri"s and some "They are so beautiful"s and some "Aw"s. And many more. Who wouldn't go crazy if the most charming girls, basketball's captain and co-captain, the most talented student in music and vocal class, came to talk to you? Tiffany felt envy-stares were on her. "Y-yes?" Do not stuttered, Tiffany! "Is this yours?" Taeyeon pulled out a pink mp3 from her pocket. "Yes!" Tiffany replied excitedly. She couldn't find her mp3 before when she was about to listen to some music for her next musical. "I'm sorry." She lowered her voice cause she saw Taeyeon jumped a bit at her sudden volume. "That's okay. Here." Taeyeon gave the mp3 to Tiffany as she showed her chin-dimple smile. "Thank you." Tiffany stood up and bowed a little to Taeyeon. "You're welcome." Taeyeon replied and ready to turned around to leave. "Let's go, Yul." "Wait." Tiffany reached out Taeyeon's arm to prevent her from leaving. She heard some "Aw"s around her. She reached for her bag and started to searching for something inside it. Taeyeon frowned and looked at Yuri with confuse eyes. Yuri just shrugged and turned her attention to Tiffany. "Here. For both of you. This is a ticket for my next musical. Consider this for my pay back for your kindness." Tiffany blushed. She gave Taeyeon and Yuri her next musical ticket. "And Jessica will be there too." She added. "Ah." Yuri grinned as she looked at Jessica. Jessica blushed a little when she took a glance at Yuri. "Thank you, Tiffany. I will come with this shorty over here." Yuri said as she placed her hands around Taeyeon's shoulder. "Yah!" Taeyeon shouted. "Taeng! My ears!" Yuri yelled as she closed her ears using her hands. "Your fault." Taeyeon pouted a bit and Tiffany was surprised that Taeyeon could do something like that. She smiled a bit. "What? That's true. You're short." Yuri teased Taeyeon and grinned. "Shut it, Kwon. I'm still the captain." Taeyeon shot a glare at Yuri. "Aye, aye, Captain!" Yuri did a salute and was groaning the next second because Taeyeon elbowed her. "Shut up, Yul!" Taeyeon, again, shot a glare and returned her attention to Tiffany who was chuckling softly. Tiffany stopped and blushed when she met Taeyeon's eyes. "Thank you, Tiffany. I will come to see your next musical." Taeyeon said as she smiled at Tiffany who barely could breathe normally. Jessica on the other hand had her head down, pretended like her lunch was the most interesting thing on the world although her ears were listening to the other girls conversations. She looked up and met Yuri's gaze. She blushed and continued to eat her lunch to hid her blushing cheeks. Yuri grinned when she saw Jessica's cute side. "Well, see you soon, Tiffany. I and Taeyeon need to hurry for our practice. Bye, Jessica." Yuri said as she put her hand on Jessica's shoulder to took her attention. When Jessica looked up at the sudden contact on her shoulder, she blushed harder than before. Yuri gave Jessica her best charming smile. "S-see you, Yuri." Jessica replied. "See you, Tiffany." Taeyeon smiled at Tiffany and left the two blushing girls. "See you, Taeyeon..." Tiffany's replied was a whisper. Taeyeon wouldn't hear that.

-

"Nice game you had there, Taeyeon, Yuri." The coach said. The basketball team was on their break after some practicing. There's this National Tournament next month. And they were participating. They won 2nd times already on that tournament. "Thank you, coach." Yuri replied. Taeyeon drank her water and sat on the bench as she looked around. There're so much girls in there. Every girl wanted to watch Taeyeon and Yuri playing basketball. Her eyes fell on one figure between the crowd. She stood up and started to walk towards the crowd. "Where are you going, Taeng?" Yuri said. She followed Taeyeon to the crowd and her eyes lent on a girl with blonde hair and beautiful face like a barbie. Beside her was a girl with long black hair and beautiful eyesmile. Yuri smiled. The crowd went wild as Taeyeon and Yuri walked towards them. But the screams stopped when they realized that Taeyeon and Yuri were walking towards the most beautiful girls in the school. "Hey." Tiffany showed her beautiful eyesmile with pink cheeks when Taeyeon was in front of her. "Hey. What brings you here?" Taeyeon replied as she gave Tiffany a sweet smile. "Nothing. Just feeling like visiting with Jessi." Tiffany smiled. "Ah. I see." This time Yuri replied and she grinned at Jessica. The crowd was watching with awe as the most famous girls in the school were having a talk. They looked so perfect on their eyes. "Come on, girls! Back to practice!" The coach shouted to make the basketball players back to practicing. "Thank you. But, sorry. We need to get back." Taeyeon said and turned around. She jogged towards where the coach was. "Bye." Yuri said to Jessica with a smile and started to jog too. Following Taeyeon. "Taeyeon!" "Yuri!" Tiffany and Jessica shouted in unison. Taeyeon and Yuri stopped and turned around. Taeyeon lifted her eyebrow. Yuri was showing her confuse face. "Fighting!" Tiffany and Jessica shouted with their blushing cheeks together. Taeyeon and Yuri grinned and nodded towards them. There're screams everywhere in the stadium. "TaeNy!" "YulSic!" "I ship TaeNy!" "YulSic was hot!" "TaeNy was cute!" There're many more of that after Tiffany and Jessica's little actions. They blushed even more. Their faces were like a tomato. "Let's go, Tiff! This is embarrassing." Jessica dragged Tiffany out.

-

"That's for today. Please rest well and take care of your healthy. You need to be fit until the tournament was end. Until the throphy is still ours. Got that?" "Yes, coach!" The team answered in unison. The stadium was empty now. It was late so everyone, except the players, was gone home already. "Okay. You may go home now. Don't forget tomorrow's practice. Good night, everyone." "Night, coach." Taeyeon and Yuri were talking about the tournament with their other friends as they walked towards the locker to clean up and change their clothes. Taeyeon and Yuri still discussing about the tournament on their way to the car park. They bring their own sport cars. Taeyeon and Yuri were going to go to their favourite night club. Even if they're underage, they could still enter a night club because of their fathers. Taeyeon's father was a success business man. Yuri's father was Taeyeon's father partner on business world. They worked together since they graduated from college. They drove to the club and arrived together. Taeyeon was wearing a v-neck t-shirt, skinny black jeans which showed her slim legs, a lather jacket and a sunglasses. Yuri was wearing a tank top with a blazer, tight jeans and a sunglasses too. They took their sunglasses, stepped out from their cars. They walked together to the club's door and passed easily cause the guard already knew who they were. And they're a VIP guests of course. Once they stepped in the club, the music and the bass were blast in their ears. Everyone bobbed their heads, danced, had a drink on their hands. Some were making out at the hall way. When they passed table by table, some eyes were on them. They are the most wanted girls who everyone want end up in the night, on the bed. Taeyeon and Yuri were known as a womanizer. They liked sleep with different girls everynight. Even if they were like that, still, there're many girls and men waiting for them, liked them for who they were. Two pairs of eyes were watching Taeyeon and Yuri's every move. The brown with beautiful eyesmile eyes were watching Taeyeon and the other, the brown and piercing stare eyes were watching Yuri. They saw some girls approaching Taeyeon and Yuri. A girl with y dress, hot body, seductive smile, lust eyes, beautiful face was kissed Taeyeon's cheek. Taeyeon just took a glance at the girl, smiled a little and drifted back her eyes at her drink on her hand and stare straight at the dance floor. A girl with long hair, beautiful face, nice body, seductive lips, y dress, too, came to Yuri and kissed her lips. Someone's breathe hitched when she saw that. "Darn it, Kwon. I hope you were mine so no one will ever brave enough to seduce you." She said with gritted teeth. Her hand clenched the glass on her hand harder. "Calm down, Jessi. You know, I wish the same too." Her friend on her side replied. Jessica turned her head to the side and lifted her eyebrow. "You want to have Yuri too? Like, really, Tiff?" Jessica asked. "No, silly. I mean, I wanted to have Taeyeon as mine too. That girl is being dangerously too close." Tiffany looked at the bar, where Taeyeon and Yuri were. Being a daughters of important fathers, Tiffany and Jessica had a free acsess too, like Taeyeon and Yuri. Tiffany and Jessica knew that Taeyeon and Yuri were womanizer. But they couldn't deny that Taeyeon and Yuri's charm and kind personalities took their hearts. They wanted Taeyeon and Yuri to stopped being a womanizer. That's why when Taeyeon and Yuri approached them at the school' canteen before, Tiffany invited Taeyeon and Yuri to her next musical. She wouldn't miss a chance to get close to Taeyeon. Jessica too. They sipped their drinks little by little still with the eyes on the other girls across them at the bar. "Let's go, Tiff. We need another drinks." Jessica stood up, started to walk to the bar with hip swayed ily, followed by Tiffany. "Two Martinis, please." Tiffany said to the bartender with her husky voice. Loud enough to make Taeyeon looked at her. She pretended like she didn't know Taeyeon was there. Jessica too, pretended to look at the dance floor. Taeyeon elbowed Yuri to get her attention from the hot girl in front of Yuri. "What?" Yuri's tone was annoyed. She was about to kiss the girl between her legs. Her hands were on the girl's waist and the girl's hands were on Yuri's neck. Taeyeon used her eyes to pointed to where Tiffany and Jessica were. Yuri looked at where Taeyeon looked at and wide grin was plastered on her lips. "Sorry, babe. Gotta go now." Yuri said as she pecked the girl's lips and started to move to where Tiffany and Jessica were. Taeyeon stayed still. Eyes followed Yuri went to the other end of the bar. And her eyes fixed on Tiffany. Tiffany was wearing a tight red dress with the end ended up far away from her knees. Showing up her slender legs and milky thigh. Her dress fit her body really well. Her shoulder was calling for Taeyeon to be touched. Her hair was switched to her right side of her head, showing her beautiful neck. Taeyeon her lips. Emagining Tiffany's neck on her lips. What would it taste like. Her lucious lips were calling to be kissed. Her eyes were glowing. On the other hand, Jessica was wearing a tight black dress wrapped her body really well. Showing up her curves. Jessica's dress too, was ended up far away from her knees. Her milky thigh could be seen so smooth. Her was calling to be touched too. "Hey, y lady." Yuri whispered beside Jessica's ear, made the blonde girl looked at her. "Oh. Hey, Yuri." Jessica smiled a little. She did a fist jump mentaly because Yuri chose to leave the girl who kissed her before and approached her. "Hey, Tiff." Yuri greeted Tiffany with a small smile. "Hey, Yuri." Tiffany nodded a little. She thanked the bartender when the drinks were in front of her. She passed one martini to her side, in front of Jessica. "Nice choice on the drink by the way." Yuri said. "Thanks." Jessica replied and sipped her drink a little. "Isn't it too strong for both of you?" Yuri asked. "Nah. It's okay. We won't be wasted. Tiffany and I have a high tollerance with alcohol." Jessica said with a small chuckled. "Ah. I see. One tequila and one beer, please." Yuri ordered to the bartender. "You drink tequila and beer at the same time?" Tiffany asked and Jessica lifted her eyebrow. "No. The tequila is for me. The beer is for her." She pointed to Taeyeon who walked to their way. Tiffany's eyes met Taeyeon's and her body felt hot. She didn't know if it's because of the Martini she drank or because Taeyeon's intense stare. "She drinks beer? Really?" Jessica asked in disbelief. "Yeah. Her alcohol tollerance is not great enough. She get wasted so easily." Yuri aswered with a chuckled. She thanked the bartender when her orders were served in front of her. She turned her head, gave Taeyeon the beer. Taeyeon took the beer as she walked to Tiffany's side. Yuri turned back her attention to Jessica. A big smile was plestered on her face. "Hey." Taeyeon greeted Tiffany and sat beside her. "Hey." Tiffany smiled as she put her drink on the bar, turned to face Taeyeon because Jessica was having her full attention towards Yuri. "I didn't know you are into clubbing. I thought books were your best friend and library was your second home." Taeyeon teased Tiffany. Taeyeon just knew that Tiffany was a hot chick with books always near her and library wouldn't be missed to be visited by Tiffany every end of class for a day. Tiffany chuckled and sipped her drink a little before she talked to Taeyeon. "No. My best friend is over there." She pointed at Jessica who was now laughing with Yuri. "And no. Library isn't my second home." She smiled showing her eyesmile. That one was a pretty eyesmile you got there, Tiffany. Taeyeon thought. She automatically smiled too when she saw Tiffany smiled. They chatted for another long hours until Jessica and Yuri decided to dance. They danced together dangerously close. Their body touched and they danced ily following the beat. They were so intense. Taeyeon excused herself to go to the toilet for a moment. And when she came back to where Tiffany was, she saw a guy sat beside Tiffany. It looked like the guy was trying to hit on Tiffany but Tiffany was pretending to be kind. "I'm sorry but I can't dance." Tiffany said. "Oh, come on. That's okay. I can teach you how to dance." The guy said. He wasn't too bad actually. Taeyeon thought. But, she is mine, man. Back off. She approuched Tiffany with a smirk on her face. She sat on the other side of Tiffany and put her hands on Tiffany's hip, pulled Tiffany close to her. "Hey, babe. Sorry I took too long at the toilet." Taeyeon said as she glared at the guy. Tiffany looked at Taeyeon with her widened eyes. Her heart was racing. She could feel her cheeks became red. She took a deep breathe to calm her self and smiled to Taeyeon when Taeyeon smiled to her with a knowing smile. Taeyeon knew she was uncomfortable with the guy. "That's okay." Tiffany said and took a glace to the guy. She saw the guy glared at Taeyeon. "Sorry, Nickhun. I can't dance. And my girlfriend wouldn't be happy if her girl was dancing with other people." Tiffany said with a small smile. "Yeah. You're right. I didn't know you have a girlfriend." Nickhun said with a sarcastic tone. Taeyeon lifted her eyebrows. Nickhun was a good-looking guy, well built body, tall, handsome face who was hitting on Tiffany since the first time his eyes lent on Tiffany. But Tiffany would always denied his invitation to dance or his treat for a drink everytime Tiffany was in the club. "You were saying?" Taeyeon said with her clenched jaw. She was about to stand up and walked to Nickhun when a hand on her shoulder stopped her from moving. "That's okay, Tae." Tiffany gave Taeyeon a reasuring smile and turned her head to Nickhun as she placed her hand on Taeyeon's thigh to calm her down. Taeyeon placed her hand back to Tiffany's waist as to showed Nickhun that the hot girl was hers. "You never asked so you won't know." Tiffany smiled. "Right. Well, I gotta go now I think. See you later, Tiff." Nickhun smiled a little and ready to leave. But he shot a glare at Taeyeon when he was about to leave. Tiffany turned her head to face Taeyeon and saw Taeyeon still had her eyes on Nickhun. She smiled a little. Feeling happy that Taeyeon just protected her from annoying man. "Hey." Tiffany's voice brought her eyes to looked at the beautiful brown eyes in front of her. Their faces were so close because of Taeyeon's action before. Tiffany blushed when she realized the close distance between their faces. She looked at her drink to hide her blushing cheeks. Taeyeon took a glance at the dance floor and found Yuri and Jessica kissing passionately. Taeyeon rolled her eyes. Yes she knew that every girl knew that she and Yuri were a womanizer. They liked playing with girls. Especially on bed. But Taeyeon was selective. She didn't just sleep with random girl. And wasn't that easy to kiss a girl. But she wouldn't hold herself back when she has a gut to kiss a girl she liked. Like Tiffany. Tiffany was interesting for her. From the first time she saw Tiffany in the school, she didn't know why Tiffany was different from the other beautiful girl. Taeyeon found Tiffany very attractive but she didn't get to close to Tiffany because she thought that Tiffany didn't swing her way so she tried to not pay attention to the American girl until the incident on the basketball yard happened. And now, Tiffany's reaction to her action before was showing her that Tiffany too, was interested to her. Taeyeon tightened her hold on Tiffany's waist and pulled her closer. It felt like her hand had its own mind. Tiffany looked at Taeyeon because of Taeyeon's sudden action. She blushed harder when she saw Taeyeon was smiling to her with their faces were close to each other. She could feel Taeyeon's breathe on her face skin. She was about to hid her blushing cheeks again when a soft hand prevented her and placed on her chin. Taeyeon was holding Tiffany's chin softly with her fingers. Still had her other hand on Tiffany's waist. Her face inched closer to Tiffany's little by little. Tiffany knew what would happen the next. She held her breathe when their noses touched. She could feel Taeyeon's breathe on her lips. Taeyeon's eyes were looking at her lips. Tiffany her lips. She suddenly felt her lips were dry. When she saw Taeyeon moved closer slowly, she closed her eyes. Waiting for that small lips placed on hers. Taeyeon closed the gap. Her lucious lips met Tiffany's. Their lips just touched in a sweet way. Taeyeon pulled a way a little and tilted her head on the side. This time she opened her lips a little and captured Tiffany's lower lips between hers. Tiffany felt her heart would explode enytime soon because of the sensation on her lips. She responded to Taeyeon's action by capturing Taeyeon's upper lips. She tilted her head to the side to taste Taeyeon's delicious lips more. Taeyeon pulled Tiffany closer by the waist and Tiffany's hand automatically found its way to Taeyeon's neck. After some minutes of testing each other lips, Taeyeon pulled back and opened her eyes to see Tiffany still had her eyes closed and tried to control her breathe. Tiffany opened her eyes when she felt she could breathe normally and was welcomed by Taeyeon's soft eyes. She blushed. Taeyeon smiled when she saw Tiffany's reaction after the kiss. That's cute. She thought. We just kissed! Oh my God! I can't believe it. Those soft lips. I want to taste it again. No. Wait. Get a grip, Tiffany! You sound like a ! Tiffany blushed even harder. "How did you get here?" Taeyeon's voice brought her back from her thoughts. "Huh?" Tiffany lifted her eyebrows and her eyes were confused. Taeyeon chuckled. She took her beer and drank it a little before she asked Tiffany again. "How did you get here? Do you bring your car? Or you went with Jessica?" Taeyeon asked again. "Oh. My driver drove me here. Jessica too, had her driver drove her here." Tiffany answered. "I see." Taeyeon nodded a little and fixed her eyes on the dance floor. She saw Yuri and Jessica had gone. But she shrugged and kept looking at the people on the dance floor who danced anthusiasticaly. "You wanna dance?" "Huh?" Taeyeon looked at Tiffany. Tiffany pointed the dance floor with her thumb. "Dance. You wanna dance? With me?" Tiffany said. Trying hard not to blush. "Didn't you tell the guy before that you can't dance?" Taeyeon furrowed her eyebrows. Tiffany chuckled at Taeyeon's cute face. "No, silly. That was because that guy is annoying." Tiffany said. She sipped her drink a little. "Ah. I see. But I'm lazy to dance now. Do you wanna dance?" Taeyeon asked Tiffany back. "Nah, I'm lazy too." Tiffany chuckled. Taeyeon chuckled too when she heard Tiffany's husky voice chuckled. "You know, that guy before, isn't too bad. He's handsome." Taeyeon said suddenly. Tiffany looked at Taeyeon with a smile on her face. "Yeah. But I'm not interesting. And, I have someone I interested to." Tiffany answered and smile when her eyes met Taeyeon's. Taeyeon smiled too. They spent some more time in a comfortable silence. With Taeyeon's hand still on Tiffany's waist and Tiffany was leaned her body a little to Taeyeon's. Their eyes were watching people danced when a voice came interupted them. "Taeyeonie." Taeyeon turned her head to where the voice came from. Tiffany turned her head too. There's a beautiful tall girl, in her y revealing dress, curly blonde hair smiled towards Taeyeon. Taeyeon moved her hand from Tiffany's waist and Tiffany sat straight. "Jiyeon!" Taeyeon stood up and smiled to the girl. Jiyeon smiled wide and kissed Taeyeon's cheek. Tiffany shot a glare at Jiyeon even tho she knew she had no reason to do that. But Taeyeon just kissed me before on the lips! ON THE LIPS! She thought. She took a deep breathe to calm herself. "Yah! How are you? When did you arrive from Hong Kong? Why didn't you tell me?" Taeyeon asked the beautiful girl who was giggling in a cute way. "Calm down. I just arrived yesterday." Jiyeon replied. She looked over to Tiffany and bowed a little. "I didn't know you are settling down now. Is this your girlfriend?" Jiyeon asked with a smirked. Tiffany's eyes widened a little at the question. She was curious with Taeyeon's answered. Of course she would be very happy to had Taeyeon as her girlfriend. Taeyeon was about to denied Jiyeon's question when Yuri's voice interupted. "Jiyeon?" Yuri approached the beautiful girl. "Yuri!" Jiyeon shouted and hugged Yuri tight. Tiffany saw Jessica shot a cold glare to Jiyeon's back. She chuckled silently at her bestfriend's action. "How are you? When did you arrive here? How was Hong Kong? Where is Eunjung?" Yuri asked nonstop. "Woah, there. Calm down motor-mouth. You never changed. Taeyeon too. She rained me with so many questions like you." Jiyeon chuckled. Yuri smiled wide and chuckled too. "I missed you guys, you know." Jiyeon said with a big smile plastered on her face. "Same here." Taeyeon answered with a small smile on her face. "Me too. But, wait. Did you bring anything from Hong Kong for us?" Asked Yuri. Jiyeon rolled her eyes at the question. "So, you just missed me because of the things I brought for you from Hong Kong? How nice you are, Kwon!" Jiyeon shoved Yuri. Yuri just chuckled and ruffled Jiyeon's hair. Jessica's glares were already beat Antartica's cold. If her glares could froze people, Yuri and that girl called Jiyeon were already frozen like a statue by now. "So, you did bring a lot of things for us. Give me soon, please." Yuri said. "Fine, Kkab Yul." Jiyeon rolled her eyes again. "Hush, Park." This time, Yuri shoved Jiyeon. And they started to play with each other. Taeyeon too, included. Tiffany and Jessica were forgotten. Their moods were down. They sipped their drinks quietly. Their eyes were on the dance floor. "Kids, stop it." A voice came from behind them and their heads turned to where the voice came from. "Eunjung-ah!" Taeyeon and Yuri shouted and hugged the short hair girl tightly. The girl has a short hair in red, tall, and nice body. "Yah! Get off of me!" She yelled. The hugged group was separated by Jiyeon's hand. "Get off of my girlfriend, womanizer." Jiyeon dragged Taeyeon and Yuri's t-shirt to save her girlfriend. Tiffany and Jessica's attentions were on Jiyeon when they heard the last sentence. Their moods were better when they knew that this gorgeous girl was already had a girlfriend. They smirked to each other. "Yah!" Taeyeon and Yuri slapped Jiyeon's hands and pouted a little. "Stop with the pout or I'll cut your duck lips." Jiyeon threatened. Taeyeon and Yuri gasped dramatically with their hands covering their mouths. Tiffany and Jessica watched it in amusement. They never thought that Taeyeon and Yuri could be like this. "And cut the drama. Please behave in front of your own girlfriends, kids." Jiyeon said while pointed at Tiffany and Jessica. Tiffany and Jessica's jaws dropped. Taeyeon and Yuri were about to denied when they were cut by Eunjung. "Well, well, well. Why didn't you introduce us to your girlfriend, huh Kim? Kwon?" Eunjung asked with a smirk on her face. "Shut it, Hahm. She's not my girlfriend." Taeyeon answered. Yet. She smirked at her thought. Eunjung saw it and smirked back. Knowing what was the meaning behind that smirk. "Yeah. Sure. Not yet, I'm sure." Jiyeon smirked too. "Well, this is Jung Jessica. And beside her is Hwang Tiffany. We're in the same school." Yuri said. Tiffany, Jessica, Jiyeon and Eunjung shaked hands and introduced theirself. "Nice choice you have there, guys. Hot as hell." Eunjung grinned at Taeyeon and Yuri but groaned in pain at the next second. Jiyeon has just pinched her belly. "You say, baby?" Jiyeon asked with a sweet smile on her face. "Nothing, babe!" Eunjung answered with a grin. "Hush. Just go away you two. We're busy." Yuri shooed the couple. The couple were bidding a goodbye and went away.

 

-

"Those kiddos. Really." Taeyeon shook her head and sighed. "So, what were you guys talking about?" Yuri asked. She stood by Jessica's side and Taeyeon by Tiffany's side. "Who? Us?" Jessica pointed herself and Tiffany. "No. Them." Yuri pointed to Taeyeon and Tiffany. "Just some random things." Taeyeon shrugged and placed her hand on Tiffany's small back, gave Tiffany a small smile when the girl looked at her. Yuri and Jessica saw it and smirked. "Really?" Jessica lifted her eyebrow to Tiffany. Tiffany, too, lifted her eyebrow. "Yes. So, how did it feel to dance so intimate like that, Yul?" Taeyeon smirked. "And, how did Jessica's lips taste like?" Yuri and Jessica's eyes widened. Tiffany looked at them in shock. "YAH!" Yuri yelled and punched Taeyeon's arm. Taeyeon groaned in pain. "Kwon! That hurts!" Taeyeon rubbed her arm to sooth the pain. Yuri has this thing for gym so her strenght was unbelievable. "How did you know?" Jessica asked. "Well, I have eyes to see, Jessica. And we are in a club. Everyone can see it." Taeyeon grinned. "Well. Yeah. But this girl over here didn't seem to know it. Did you, Tiff?" Jessica smirked back at Taeyeon and Tiffany. She knew from Taeyeon's body language that something might be happening before. And Tiffany's face turned red. "She seems to be distracted by something. She didn't pay attention to her suroundings." Jessica smirked. "Tell me. What did I not know?" Yuri interupted. "Well, when we were dancing before, I saw that handsome guy approaching Tiffany and Taeyeon acting so poss—" "Cut it, Jessi!" Tiffany covered Jessica's mouth with her hand. She was red. Jessica laughed. Yuri lifted her eyebrow to Taeyeon playfuly. "Let's go home. It's late. We need to go to school tomorrow." Taeyeon said and stood up. Staightened her clothes. Yuri and Jessica just laughed at Taeyeon's action. "So, how will you go back to your house?" Taeyeon asked Tiffany. "Ah. Yeah. You too. How?" Yuri asked Jessica too. "Well, I will call my driver now if you guys decide to call it a night." Jessica took out her phone from her bag. Tiffany nodded. Approving Jessica's answer as her answer too. She too already had her phone on her hand to call her driver. Before she could press the call button, Taeyeon snatched her phone away and locked it, put it back to Tiffany's bag. Yuri, too, did like what Taeyeon did to Jessica. "I will drive you back to your house." Taeyeon smiled to Tiffany. Tiffany's jaw dropped. She knew that Taeyeon was such a gantlewomen. She was kind and concern. "Yeah. I will drive you too." Yuri said to Jessica. Jessica smiled widely and nodded eagerly. She stood up and Yuri lead their way out with her hand placed on Jessica's hip, leaving Taeyeon and Tiffany alone after they bidded a goodbye. "You don't have to, Taeyeon. It's late. I can just call my driver. I don't want to bother you." Tiffany frowned. Taeyeon just chuckled and took Tiffany's hand in hers, making Tiffany stood and stiff. "You won't bother me. I have nothing to do by the way and it's not that late already. And my parents won't ever search for my where abouts." Taeyeon lead the way out as she tightened her hold on Tiffany's hand. Gave Tiffany no chance to talk. Tiffany just nodded a little and blushed. She tightened her hold too. She felt like their hands fitted for each others so much. It felt good. So warm. I can hold her hand like this forever. Tiffany thought. Being a gantlewoman she was, Taeyeon opened the pesanger's door for Tiffany. Tiffany thanked her as she blushed a little and came in to Taeyeon's car. Taeyeon's car was a sport car which has only two seats.

-

The drive went in comfortable silent. They would take a glace at each other sometimes. And smiled a little when their eyes met. Tiffany thanked Taeyeon when they arrived in front of Tiffany's house. "Thank you for the ride." Tiffany smiled and unbuckled her safety belt. She didn't want the night end. Who knew tomorrow Taeyeon would be a different person. Who knew that this version of Taeyeon was just for a night. "You're welcome. I had a good late night. Thank you to you too." Taeyeon smiled back. They smiled to each other for a seconds. "I'm sorry if my action before disturbed you. Making you uncomfortable." Taeyeon smiled apologeticaly. "Huh? Which one?" Tiffany asked with a frown on her face as she recalled which actions Taeyeon mentioned. Because for her, Taeyeon didn't do anything that made her uncomfortable. It's the opposite things. Taeyeon made her happy. Made her heart racing from time to time in each time they're together, smiled to each other, being so close to each other. Is she apologizing for the kiss? Oh no. Please. Tiffany's eyes widened a little. "For what I did when that guy asked you for a dance." Taeyeon scratched her neck. She was nervous. Ah. That. Tiffany sighed in relief. She smiled a little. So, she is not sorry for the kiss. "That's okay, Taeyeon. I should say thank you for doing that. Nickhun is just forever being a hurt on my ." Tiffany's voice was full of annoyance. Taeyeon laughed hard when she heard Tiffany said such thing. She would't expect Tiffany can speak like that. She always thought Tiffany as someone who couldn't curse. Tiffany was surprised to hear Taeyeon's laugh. It's an ahjuma's laugh. Her voice became bass, like a man. She chuckled a little along with Taeyeon's laugh. "Stop laughing!" Tiffany slaped Taeyeon's arm to made her stoped from laughing like a mad girl. "What's so funny?" Tiffany asked pretended to be annoyed and angry. She crossed her arms on her chest and pouted a little. "Huft." Taeyeon took a big inhale and exhale to calm herself down. She smiled a little when she saw Tiffany pouted. That's cute. And I want to taste those lips again if you do something cute like that. Taeyeon bit her buttom lip. "Nothing. I just thought that you can't curse. You know, you being a nerd." "What's wrong with being a nerd?" Tiffany pouted more. "Nothing. At least you're a beautiful nerd." Taeyeon smirked playfuly at Tiffany. Tiffany slaped her arm again. And they laughed together. "Thank you again, Taeyeon. I had a great night too." "You're welcome, Tiffany." Taeyeon smiled. "Drive safely, please." "Will do." Tiffany's hand was already on the door when she was find a courage to do something. She turned around again to face Taeyeon. Taeyeon looked at her with a cofused look. "Wha-" Taeyeon's word was cut when she felt something soft landed on the corner of her lips. Tiffany's scent could be smell. Her scent made her so addicted. Tiffany pulled away with a blushing face, as red as tomato. She hurriedly opened the door and ran a little to unlocked the door to her house as fast as she could and she slumped on her knee when she succesfuly closed the door. Her back rested on the door. Her heart was beating like it would explode anytime soon. On the other hand, Taeyeon was smiling widely. She didn't care if her cheeks would tear apart. All she cared was, she would make Tiffany hers.