4. Kyungie

Wonderland

 

 

Kyungie

 

 

 

Kyungsoo was staring at the room, nervously looking around himself. He heard steps coming from behind him, alerting him that someone was coming closer. He slowly turned around and smiled half heartedly to Jongin who had a cup of tea in his hand.

 

He approached Kyungsoo and handed him the tea. He took it and sat down on the couch. He took a sip out of the cup and smiled - now truly - from the beautiful taste of it. The warm liquid made him feel warmer and calmer. He looked up at Jongin who was standing awkwardly in front of him. There was an uncomfortable silence between them, making Kyungsoo feel sick.

 

"Thank you, Jongin." he broke the silence, he noticed how Jongin breathed out in relief and how his stiffened shoulders relaxed down a little bit. Kyungsoo patted the place next to him and Jongin sat on the space. They locked gazes for a moment before Kyungsoo looked away.

 

 

"Can I ask you more questions... about this place I mean." he mumbled. Jongin nodded his head.

 

 

"Why do you live alone?" bang, he saw Jongin's expression go from widened eyes to a sad frown. Did he touch an uneasy subject?

 

 

"You... you don't have to talk about it!" he tried to fix his mistake, feeling bad, but Jongin shook his head.

 

 

"No... I'll answer you." he said. Kyungsoo waited, staring at how the boy was breathing in and out, very slowly.

 

 

"They are all in your world." Kyungsoo's eyes widened in surprise.

 

 

"Why are they there?" he questioned. Jongin shook his head and Kyungsoo understood the boy didn't want to talk about it.

 

 

 

"Why is there no photo's on the walls?" he changed the subject.

 

 


"Well, because all my family is gone I didn't want anything to remind me of them." Kyungsoo nodded.

 

 

"Aren't they ever coming back here?" Jongin shook his head. Kyungsoo wondered why, why would they abandon their world and Jongin? There must be a reason, right?

 

 

"How old are you?" Jongin's eyes widened.

 

 

 

"I... I can't remember..." Kyungsoo tilted his head.

 

 

"How?"

 

 

"Well because I've lived for a long time..."

 

 

"Oh, so you're... immortal?" Jongin nodded.

 

 

"Wow! So even if I tried to kill you, you wouldn't die?" he heard the boy chuckle, he shoot him a questioning look.

 

 

"Not really. You can kill me but it's not easy." Kyungsoo's lips formed an 'o', letting air pass through.

 

 

 

"How can you be killed?" Jongin shoot him a surprised look.

 

 

"Why are you asking?" he questioned.

 

 

"Maybe I want to kill you." after saying those words Kyungsoo regretted them, because Jongin had jumped up from the couch they were sitting and had ran behind the other couch situated at the other side of the living room, he was shyly peeking out from behind the couch with wide eyes.

 

 

 

"I- I'm not going to, it was a joke Jongin!" he tried to explain himself, but apparently it didn't work on the tanned boy. He could see him shaking, trying to not cry.

 

 

"Do you really think I would do something like that?" he asked the tanned boy. He stood up from the couch, Jongin watching his every move as he walked closer to him. He jumped on the couch he was hiding behind and approached the male.

 

 

"Boo?" he whispered, making Jongin shriek and fall backwards until he was on his back. Kyungsoo chuckled and got down from the couch and tip toed to Jongin. He got on all fours and went to the boy's side. Jongin was staring at him with his mouth slightly open.

 

 

Kyungsoo smiled and lied down on his back, right next to Jongin. He stared at the ceiling, spotting black spots, maybe holes?

 

 

Suddenly he felt a hand around his own, he looked at his side, eyeing Jongin's beautiful face. He was about to ask him what he was doing when he felt warm breath on his lips. Jongin had moved a little closer, leaving barely one centimeter between their lips.

 

 

"Jongin..." he felt a warm feeling go through his body, making him feel all giddy. He breathed out from his mouth, staring into Jongin's brown, mesmerizing eyes.

 

 

"I hope you won't hate me after this." he heard Jongin whisper before leaning in and capturing Kyungsoo's lips with his own ones. Kyungsoo's eyes widened in shock before they fluttered close. He responded to the boy's kiss, bringing his hands to Jongin's waist.

 

They moved their lips together, in sync before Jongin leaned out of it. He smiled sweetly at the flustered Kyungsoo.

 

 

"Do you hate me?" Kyungsoo gulped, shaking his head a little bit, but it was enough to make Jongin grin and hug him.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

*  *  *
 

 

 

 

 

 

Jongin had promised him if he wanted to leave he could, but why did he suddenly didn't want to leave?

 

Earlier this morning he even wanted to see Baekhyun again! And now he was lying in his bed, comfortably wrapped against Jongin's muscular body. He was blushing, feeling too hot from every where.

 

 

No they hadn't gone to bed together. It was around 11PM, and Kyungsoo had woken up because it was too hot. After feeling a human body pressed around him, he guessed what was the cause of the sudden warmness, Jongin was wrapped around him. His head was nestled into Jongin's crook of his neck. He could smell Jongin's irresistible cologne and he could hear the boy's heart beating if he placed his ear on his chest.

 

 

If he could, he would have left the bed, but he couldn't. Well, because Jongin's arm was wrapped around Kyungsoo's waist and his legs ware tangled around his. At least his toes weren't cold like usually. He closed his own eyes, going back to sleep.

 

He woke up again, feeling calm and warm, he guessed it was the morning now because of the light peeking in through the curtains.

 

 

He looked up and stared at Jongin's sleeping face. It wasn't as handsome as his normal awake one, but this one seemed more relaxed and happier. His mouth was slightly open, letting his saliva out and his hot breath that was hitting his hair.

 

He smiled when the boy moaned and slightly opened his eyes. When he had his eyes fully open Kyungsoo greeted him good morning.

 

 

"Good morning Kyungie." Kyungsoo froze. How did he know his nickname? He had never told him Baekhyun used to call him Kyungie. The boy must have seen his shocked expression because he was now frowning.

 

 

"What's up with that face? You don't like cuddling?" Kyungsoo shook his head.

 

 

"Where... Did you hear that nickname?" he asked nervously.

 

 

"What nickname?" Jongin questioned, looking straight into his eyes.

 

 

"Kyungie." Jongin let out an 'oh' before he unwrapped his limbs from Kyungsoo's. Kyungsoo sat up in his bed and stared at Jongin who was already walking out of the room.

 

 

"Jongin?" he called the younger, but no reply. He heard the bathroom door close with a bang.

 

 

He stared at where Jongin had disappeared to with his head tilted to his side.

 

 

Soon enough he heard the door open again and he saw a fully dressed Jongin coming inside the room. The boy sat down, looking nervously at Kyungsoo. He gulped before opening his mouth.

 

 

"We... We need to talk." he whispered.

 

 

 


 

 

 

Author's Note;

 

Word Count: 1222

 

Short chapter, I'm so sorry for ending this here...

Or not really.

 

Thank you for reading!