3. Midnight discovery

Wonderland

 

 

Midnight Discovery

 

 

 

It felt like he had already been inside the mansion, making him feel uncomfortable but at the same time comfortable. He even recognised things he had never seen before, at least he thought he had never seen.

 

 

It was around midnight and he was supposed to be sleeping in Jongin's guest room, but he couldn't fall asleep. He was wandering in the corridors, looking around. He was surprised to not find any family photos or decorations.

 

 

He tried to open doors, but many were locked for an unknown reason. He sighed and decided to return to his room, but suddenly stopped when he saw a black door he hadn't seen before.

 

 

Where did that came from? Kyungsoo thought, he was sure there weren't any black doors in this corridor. He looked around himself before walking to the black door.

 

 

The curious self he was, decided to open the door. He switched the lights on and entered the room. He stared at how many decorations and frames were there. Why were they in this room anyway, and not on the walls in other rooms?

 

 

 

He walked to one corner, picking up a frame. There he saw Jongin standing proudly on a cloud, waving at the photographer. He picked another up where he saw two smiling black haired girls, doing the peace sign with wide grins on their beautiful tanned faces. He smiled, he placed the frames back to where he had found them and went to the other side of the room. He saw a box on one table and opened it; there was only one frame inside. He picked it up and looked at the photo inside the frame and grinned. It was a photo of Jongin and his parents, and a little boy next to Jongin.

 

 

The boy had a round face with chubby cheeks and brown hair. He examined the unknown but familiar looking-like boy. He didn't look like Jongin, neither he looked like Jongin's parents. Who was this boy then? He hadn't seen him in the other photos. Was the boy Jongin's friend?

 

 

Or a cousin?

 

 

He flinched when he heard the door close behind him with a loud bang. He turned his head around to see Jongin glaring at him. He dropped the frame back inside the box and hurriedly walked away form the table. Jongin glanced at the box and for an unknown reason his mouth fell agape, he walked to the box and picked the frame up. He examined the photo and looked at Kyungsoo with a sorrowful expression on his face.

 

 

 

"Why aren't you sleeping?" he asked coldly.

 

 

 

"Sorry... I couldn't fall asleep and I decided to examine the house..." Jongin sighed, placing the frame on the table.

 

 

 

 

"Go to your room, now." Jongin ordered, making Kyungsoo flinch from the cold tone in his voice. He bowed his head down and walked out of the room, hurrying back to the guest room. He closed the door and jumped onto his bed, he stared at the ceiling, questions running inside his head.

 

 

Who was the boy in the photo?

 

 

Why did Jongin become so cold after seeing him with that frame?

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

*  *  *

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

He was surprised to wake up in the morning, he thought he would never fall asleep, but he did. He yawned as he stretched his tired limps. He sat up in his bed and looked around himself.

 

 

His eyes widened in shock.

 

 

 

Where was he?

 

 

 

He examined the room, but sighed after realising it was the guest room Jongin had offered him.

 

 

 

His gaze dropped down to the bed when he felt the something move next to him. His mouth dropped open when he saw a sleeping Jongin snuggling against his pillow. He gasped in shock and moved away from the person.

 

 

 

"Morning." he heard Jongin whisper. Kyungsoo looked at him, he was staring at him with a tired expression on his face. The boy sat up in the bed, making Kyungsoo jump in surprise.

 

 

 

The tanned male was shirtless.

 

 

 

Jongin tilted his head to the side when he saw Kyungsoo's shocked reaction to him.

 

 

 

"Sorry, I must have entered the wrong room." Jongin yawned.

 

 

 

Kyungsoo face palmed, who looses himself in his own house?

 

 

 

"Do you want something for breakfast?" Jongin asked, eyeing Kyungsoo who was deep in his thoughts. Kyungsoo nodded, standing up from the warm bed.

 

 

 

He looked at Jongin who was now standing as well, glad in his grey boxers. He felt his heart beating faster as he eyed the male from head to tow. His heart skipped a beat when he saw the bulge on his lower body. He whimpered as he felt himself becoming hot. When Jongin turned his head around to face him, Kyungsoo jumped up and ran to the bathroom.

 

 

 

Why is he so hot? Kyungsoo screamed inside his head as he locked the door.

 

 

 

But soon after he heard a knock and the annoying whining voice of the magician.

 

 

 

"My clothes are inside the bathroom!" Kyungsoo face palmed. He slowly unlocked the door, letting Jongin enter the room. He placed his hands on his eyes to not see everything Jongin was shamelessly showing him.

 

 

 

He flinched when he felt a hand on his waist and another taking his hands off of his eyes.

 

 

 

"Why are you so embarrassed?" Jongin asked innocently, as if he wasn't nearly with a freaking .

 

 

 

 

"No-nothing! Get dressed please!" Kyungsoo pleaded. He somehow escaped Jongin's touch and stepped out of the bathroom to go downstairs, where he found the living room and the kitchen. He went to sit on one the many couchs in the living room.

 

 

 

His cheeks were burning hot and he couldn't erase the sinful body of Jongin out of his mind. He started imagining how good it would feel to be pressed against the boy, how good it would feel if he was below the boy, kissing the innocent magician. What kind of moans would the boy emit?

 

 

 

He was so engrossed in his thoughts he didn't hear Jongin come down the stairs, now unfortunately or fortunately fully dressed.

 

 

He flinched when he felt a body lean against his own. He looked at the boy who was hugging him.

 

 

 

"You're so squishy." the boy whispered.

 

 

Kyungsoo pushed him away and walked to the kitchen.

 

 

 

 

"I'll make breakfast." he muttered, feeling his cheeks burning hot.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

*  *  *

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

He sighed as he placed the plates on the table, he had prepared something out of the few things Jongin had inside of his cupboards, mostly noodless and rice. He stared at the boy who was grinning happily, staring at the food Kyungsoo had prepared.

 

 

"I dind't know you knew how to make food!" Jongin stated.

 

 

 

"Well, you don't really know me." Kyungsoo muttered, eating a little bit of rice.

 

 

 

He didn't feel like eating. He was still shocked over the fact he was in another world, with a handsome and hot magician who enjoyed a little bit too much skinship. The boy even acted like they were very close after only a day being together, stuck in this horrible 'wonderland', why was he even here? He could leave whenever he wanted! He sighed, eyeing Jongin who was eating happily.

 

 

Who is he truly?

 

 

The scene from yesterday night was still lingering in his mind, the way the boy had glared at him with such a cold expression and the way he had ordered him to go away. He still had questions running inside his head, bothering him a lot.

 

 

Who was the boy?

 

 

And why did he suddenly feel like he had seen the boy somewhere?

 

 

But the question was where?

 

 

He looked up to stare at Jongin who was finishing this food.

 

 

It seemed like the boy knew Kyungsoo was staring, because Jongin lifted his head to meet gazes with Kyungsoo's. Jongin smiled, mouth full of food and looked down at Kyungsoo's plate, and frowned.

 

 

"Aren't you going to eat that?" Jongin asked. Kyungsoo made a disgusted face; Jongin spoke with his mouth full of food! He wanted to run away and scream because of the boy's bad manners. He shook his head and soon his plate disappeard and reappeared in front of Jongin.

 

 

 

"Do you use magic to do everything?" Kyungsoo asked, annoyed at the boy for no reason. He has never been a morning person, and he had to say this morning hadn't started very well. Of course forgetting that he woke up seeing a barely dressed Jongin; because damn that body.

 

 

Jongin nodded, eating quickly.

 

 

 

"Slow down, your food isn't going to run away." he scolded the tanned boy who looked up and nodded, slowong down a little. Kyungsoo smiled half heartedly.

 

 

Soon Jongin had finished eating and they were now sitting in the living room - of course after cleaning the plates- an uncomfortable silence slowly growing between them.

 

 

 

Kyungsoo was staring at his hands, uneasy under Jongin's intense stare. He felt like the boy was violating his personal space, even thought he was a few meters away from him.

 

 

 

"Kyungsoo." Jongin broke the silence. Kyungsoo shifted, deciding not to look up because he knew he wouldn't be able to resist the boy's innocent yet charming being.

 

 

 

"Kyungsoo... Don't ignore me, tell me what's wrong with you." Jongin pleaded.

 

 

 


"I want to go back home." Kyungsoo mumbled out. He heard an 'oh' from Jongin.

 

 

 


"So that's what has been bothering you?" Kyungsoo nodded. He did want to go back home. He even wanted to see Baekhyun.

 

 

 

"However, I can't let you go." Kyungsoo's head popped up, he looked at Jongin with his eyes wide open. His cheeks were turning red.

 

 

 

"And why?" he asked with an angry voice.

 

 

 

"Because I don't want."

 

 

 

 

"That's so freaking childish from you Jongin!" Kyungsoo yelled. Jongin fliched at the sound and looked down in sadness.

 

 

 

 

"Kyungsoo... Stay here for another day, after that if you still want to leave I'll let you go." he muttered. Kyungsoo breathed out. He nodded, humming an okay.

 

 

 

 

"Thank you, hyung." Jongin whispered with a smirk on his face.

 

 

 

 

 


 

 

Author's Note;

 

Word Count: 1684

 

Jongin isn't a fairy.

Just saying, because of a certain person who thought he was...

 

 

Thank you for reading this chapter!