ANNOUNCEMENTS

Distance Between You and Me

And thus concludes Distance Between You and Me! I really hope you all liked it and I sincerely thank you for reading it! This story was fun to write because there wasn't a lot of drama or conflict, and it was a lot easier to focus on Jin Ri's and Xiumin's relationship. Plus, itas really fun trying to write from a perspective that was very different from Soo Young's. That was something I was always having to juggle with so many other things in Between You and Me so it was nice that I could indulge in it freely here. Plus, it was really fun trying to write from a perspective that was very different from Soo Young's.  It's really been fun writing this, and, again, thank you so much for taking the time to read this story! It really means a lot to me!

Upcoming Projects:

This One Wish

My next series is going to be a Lay series! I'm really excited for this because I became a huge fan of Lay recently, I can't explain why, and it's gotten to the point where he's pretty much replaced Kai as my main bias in Exo. Anyways, I'm planning on trying to make this story more fun, simply because I really love fun stories, but it's definitely going to have it's serious moments, too. It's also going to be a longer serieslike BYaM as well. If you're at all interested, I've already got the forward posted, so you can check it out here or by clicking on the story poster!

I'm really excited to get started on this story and I hope you guys are excited to read it!

I'm going to start updating chapters around January 8!

Also

For those of you who didn't know, this story is actually a spin-off for my previous story, Between You and Me! BYaM follows Jin Ri's younger sister, Soo Young and basically how she is forced out of her shell by accidentally getting a boyfriend, Kai! You'll get to see a bit more of Jin Ri and Xiumin's relationship here, as well! If you're interested in checking it out, you can click here or on the story poster!