2/5

The Unfortunate Events of Infinite
Chapter Two
“Wake up,” a voice called drawling Hyowan out of his darken state.
He let out a groan as his hand grabbed ahold of his head which was currently pounding with pain.
Did he drink too much last night and pass out on the streets?
“You must be feeling it now,” a voice sent ripples of pain throughout Hyowan’s head.
“What?” Hyowan gasp trying to force his eyes open but they stay shut.
“That is the aftermath of 50,000 volts straight through your body,” a voice added.
“Wait what?” Hyowan’s eyes were now open as the pain made him groan. He tried sitting up but his arms gave out and he fell back down to the metal bench.
“I wouldn’t get up too soon,” the same voice said.
He turn his head and for the first time he realize that a man wearing a white and blue police uniform was staring at him through the bars.
“Where am I?” Hyowan asked trying not to let the panic show.
“The police station,” the man informed him.
Why was I here?
I was just at home feeding my cat than suddenly in a blink of eye I was here.
“Why?” I asked him slowly.
“We caught you,” the man told him. “My partner and I caught you breaking into a gas station.”
Gas station?
Then suddenly Hyowan began to unravel the truth in his mind.
“INFINITE!” he screamed with panic in his voice.
“Whoa calm down buddy,” the police officer said raising his hands up. “Do you want to get tased again?”
“You have to listen to me there is a car out on Ssangam 4-gil! I’m a ma-“
“Are you kidding me,” the man laughed.
Hyowan was taken aback by the man’s rude attitude.
“Listen-“
“Minwoo you have a call,” someone shouted.
“Coming,” the man answered.
“Listen please!” Hyowan begged as he stood up from the metal bench. He tried to run to the man but was immediately stopped by something cold and heavy. He look down to see a pair of silver handcuff connected from his hand to the bench.
That made him even more angry and confused.
He was not a dangerous psychopath just a manager who needed someone to go rescue his idols.
 “Please I left them out there! I don’t even know how long I’ve been out,” Hyowan shouted the panic on full blast.
The man looked but not with sympathy but anger.
“Listen I would stop yelling just random !” Minwoo snapped at him. “You are not going to be leaving anytime soon anyways so stop lying to get out of your crime.”
“I’m not lying I’m telling the truth,” Hyowan cried.
“Yes you are lying because Ssangam 4-gil has been closed for five years and there is cerement barricades blocking the way in and out of that street.”
 “What?” Hyowan sputtered out.
“Minwoo,” a voice called again.
“I think spending some time here will do you right,” the man told Hyowan.
Before Hyowan could say anything else the man left his cell.
If that road was closed then where the hell was Infinite?
 

__________________________

 

“DON’T CLOSE THE DOOR!!” Sungyeol screamed as he slid into the members.
“Sungyeol!” Myungsoo shouted hugging the tall member.
“What are you talking about?” Sunggyu snapped.
“What happen?” Hoya asked carefully studying Sungyeol’s face that was illuminated by the street lights.
“The,” he breathed heavily as if he was having a panic attack.
“The what?” Dongwoo studied his face.
“The-The D-door,” he took another deep breath.
“Gosh dammit Sungyeol just tell us what’s wrong!” Woohyun snapped.
“The door is locked,” Sungyeol finally admitted.
“IT’S WHAT!!” Sunggyu screamed as the members ran to the door.
Sunggyu grabbed ahold of the handle pulling and pushing it till his hands turn red. Next Hoya and Woohyun shoved their bodies against the door but it didn’t even budge an inch. Even when all the members ran into the door it didn’t move while the members were flung to the ground.
“What the hell is this door made of,” Sungjong muttered to himself.
“I was trying to tell you guys not to close it,” Sungyeol snapped at the members while trying to help them off the ground.
“Why were you even here in the first place?” Sunggyu questioned as he was pulled to his feet.
“I-eh I,” he paused looking at the anger and fear that covered ’s faces. “I wanted to find a way to help since I already messed up today. So I thought that if I found a phone and called someone at the office you guys would have to forgive me for leaving the car. I wasn’t even going to come inside until I saw a light in one of the windows,” he admitted to them.
“A light?” Sunggyu questioned with wide eyes.
“Yes but when I entered the door closed behind me,” Sungyeol told the group.
“Then what?” Dongwoo asked hugging himself tightly.
“Then I realize that this place is abandon and I must have been mistaken a-“
“That’s a understatement!” Hoya scoffed. “This place looks like it’s been abandon for years.”
“I know,” Sungyeol stomped his foot. “I figured that out but when I tried to leave…”
He paused as if he had forgotten what he was talking about.
‘But then…”
“What?” Woohyun asked looking at Sungyeol’s pale face.
“I eh I think I got lost,” Sungyeol added.
“You think,” Sunggyu shot him a confused look.
“Yes I must have because the next thing I know I’m standing in a hallway. Then I see you idiots run into this school,” Sungyeol told them.
“You shouldn’t have ran off,” Sunggyu scolded the member. “But now that we are stuck in this situation we have to figure a way out of here. There is surely another back door or a window. We can even find something to break down this door. I’m sure no one will care.”
“We have to get back to the car before Hyowan knows that we are gone,” Woohyun added.
“Yeah I don’t feel like being grounded,” Sungjong added. “I actually have plans unlike some of you losers!”
The members wanted to yell at Sungjong but they knew that it was neither the time nor place to do so.
“Here’s the plan Myungsoo and Dongwoo you go down that hallway,” Sunggyu pointed to a hallway to the right. Hoya and Sungjong you are to go down that hallway he pointed to the hallway on the left. Sungyeol, Woohyun, and I will go up those stairs. We will meet back here in twenty minutes okay.  We all have our phones on us right?”
He looked at each of the members who nodded.
“Use them as flashlights okay?” Sunggyu told the members.
“Oh if anyone needs help just-“
“Scream,” Hoya interrupted Sunggyu.
Sunggyu shot him a warning look before turning his attention back to the members.
“Listen I know this looks scary but nothing bad is going to happen,” Sunggyu encouraged s.
But Sunggyu was lying because in his heart he knew that something was off.
There was something about this place that sent chills up his spine and made him want to run away.
Yes nothing about this place was safe.
 
__________________________
 
“I’ll protect you,” Myungsoo told Dongwoo as he grabbed ahold of his arm.
The older rapper was shaking in his boots as Myungsoo and him checked out the different classrooms. Most of them were empty or filled with old books and desks.
In a way Myungsoo wished that he had taken his camera with him. He would have loved to take some dark photos.
While Dongwoo was scared and there was no pretending he wasn’t. He hated it here and wanted to leave but he knew he couldn’t without a proper way out.
Right now Dongwoo would opt to run out a window.
Actually he would have if all the windows didn’t contain black mental bars.
“One last room,” Myungsoo told Dongwoo as he pointed to a door at the end of the hallway.
“Then we can head back,” Dongwoo added.
 “Don’t be so scared there is nothing in here except a couple of rats,” Myungsoo pointed out trying to see the brighter side.
Dongwoo would love to see the brighter side of things if he wasn’t trapped in a scary high school with no way out.
“Let’s see what is in this room,” Myungsoo open the door and pointed his phone so the light shined in.
“A lunch room?” Dongwoo pointed out when he saw the tables with metal chairs that littered the floor. It was a small room only big enough to hold about 30 students but maybe that was big enough for them. There were a couple of mental trays there were left behind as if they had just finished lunch. On the walls were motivation posters and even class mottos. Compared to the other rooms this one looked untouched almost frozen in the past.
“There’s a kitchen,” Dongwoo added pointing to a door at the other end of the room. The red paint was peeling and the small glass window was covered in dusk.
“We could find something to open the door in there,” Myungsoo pointed out.
“It’s scary,” Dongwoo sputtered out letting the panic show in his voice.
“It will be okay hyung!” Myungsoo said sweetly as he grabbed ahold of s arm and started to pull him towards the door.
“There might even be a door to the outside,” Myungsoo said cheerfully but there was still fear in his voice.
He pushed open the door and let his phone light shine brightly in.
“It smells,” Dongwoo pointed out and he was right.
The room smelt like a rat’s bathroom and there was also a slight smell of mold.
“Let’s look real quick then go,” Myungsoo pointed out.
Myungsoo didn’t want the leader to find out that they were slacking in their search.
The walls were covered in grey bricks that contained random white stains and cob webs. There were mental counter tops that were covered in dusk and rust as if they hadn’t been used in years. Even the floor was covered and dirt and random pieces of tile that had been broken off from the floor. 
“What is that?” Myungsoo pointed to a wire metal rack. The first two racks contained random spices and bottles of something.
He let go of Dongwoo arm and walked over to the racks.
“This looks cool,” Myungsoo pointed out as he picked up one of the jars. “What is this?”
He cocked his head trying to get a better view of the foggy liquid.
He shake the bottle letting the debris float around the glass jar. Suddenly something bumped into the glass wall making Myungsoo gasp.
It contained a dark brown tale that was wither and dry as if it had been left out in the sun for hours. Connected to it was large greenish grey ball and in the center was a brown circle.
It took Myungsoo 10 seconds to realize what he was holding.
“E-Eyes!” he screamed as he dropped the glass jar.
Myungsoo took a step back coughing as the smell of anomia hit the back of his throat. The floor was covered with eyes in different shapes and colors.
“Oh my god!” Myungsoo shouted as he took another step back covering his mouth.
Then Myungsoo stomach dropped when he realize what the rest of the jars contained.
Feet, hands, fingers, eyes, and oh god…
“Dongwoo we have to go now!” Myungsoo shouted as he turn to grab the member.
But where Dongwoo was once standing was now empty.
“DONGWOO! HYUNG!! DONGWOO!!” Myungsoo voice cracked as he swung around looking for the members.
The sounds of something smashing into the floor made Myungsoo turn around.
A jar containing something Myungsoo rather not think about was laying now on the ground.
He screamed as he backed away falling to the ground in fear.
“HELP!” he screamed as he backed away.
His couldn’t breathe properly but yet his heart was beating 100 mph. His whole body was shaking like he was just thrown into an icy pool.
Another jar flew off the rack as if someone or something was throwing it.
He didn’t want to die.
Then another one.
He didn’t want to die.
Myungsoo backed away till his back hit a hard wall.  He was about to run to the door when his phone died.
Plunged into darkness Myungsoo let the fears creep into his mind as he thought of his family and friends.
He pushed his hands on the floor touching the broken titles and dirt which brought no comfort to him. He lifted his arms up trying to feel if there was anything next to him but he only felt hard walls.
His heart was beating loudly as he slowly realizes he was in the kitchens closet.
BANG
The closet door slammed sealing him into the small closet.
And the visual of Infinite let out a loud blood curling scream.

Hello,
Today is a short update and I hope you like the story so far. I had today off so I thought why not updated again. Also I might (depending if I finish my chores) be posting another chapter later today.
-Morgan
Ps. Don’t be afraid to write me feedback down below. I love when people talk to me! I don’t bite but Dongwoo does. But I’m not Dongwoo so you’re lucky.