{ 8 }

The Things I Never Told You

I'm guessing you're wondering what the hell happened that day. Don't worry, it wasn't a real date. It was ing awkward. Puff didn't know that much Korean and I didn't know that much English words and Chinese. 

I waited for her at the gate, yes. And I don't know if I was that desperate to have someone with me or not, but I waited for about an hour. She had practice. I was pissed since she didn't tell me. But, for some reason, I forgave her. (I was more pissed off when I saw you and Sora holding hands though. Maybe that's why I forgave Puff that easily.) 

It was fun, our not-date. We were almost kicked out of the restaurant we ate at because of how noisy we are. Hell, we were only trying to communicate. 

You know how in some of those cheesy romantic dramas, where the guy or girl goes on a date to distract themselves from their "love interest"? And then they see said love interest out on a date as well? That happened exactly to me. You were like in this love bubble when you were with her (But... let's be real: "our" love bubble is much bigger. Heh.) 

I hid behind one of the big trees when Sora spotted me and Puff. And as girls do, they waved at each other. You asked where I was, and I told her to tell you that I went to buy ice cream. Thankfully, there was an ice cream stand just a few steps from my hideout, so I bought some and came back holding a strawberry ice cream for her. You greeted me, and I held Puff's hand then walked away.

Let's just say that Puff and I became good friends after that day... 

...since she's one of the few people who knew how much I like you just by observing. 

"Oppa... like  Jungsoo oppa?" 

I almost choked on my soda. "I told you to call me  cherry oppa."

"Cherry oppa..." she emphasized on the word cherry, pouting slightly as she continued with her ice cream. "You like Jungsoo oppa?"

"Sadly."